Thread: Be a sugar daddy

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Please remember they don't work during their "periods".
    Definitely not true in most cases. They use sponges. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    The trick is you don't want to recruit from the working girls. Most are very jaded and will want ten times more then they are worth. They will lie, cheat, and steal from you because that's what they are accustomed to doing. Find a nice local girl who needs a little help. There a thousands of young girls here with baby's and no job. Or girls working all month for under 2000p. The possibility's are endless. Plus they are more grateful! Most working girls, unless you catch them early, can't or won't adapt.
    I agree with you, amigo. But I also disagree with you (Pardon me for that).

I have reached a stage of life where I get a kick only from fucking working girls. Just give them the money and tell them to suck my cock. Non working girls, I may find attractive but very very rarely are they any good in bed. The kind of Bjs I get from working girls; I rarely ever get a BJ like that from a non working girl.

Coming back to your suggestion, where to find one of these thousand non working unemployed girls in BA. Any tips?

Though I agree with you, working girls are all fucked up mentally / emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    Another thing to consider is that if she is staying home in Paraguay, she doesn't have the overhead of living in BA.
    I am not sure what you mean?

I met her in a privado in BA, NOT in Asuncion.

She is from Paraguay but LIVES in BA and WORKS in BA.

Her FAMILY lives in Asuncion to whom she sends money.

Her math doesn't add up.
    Please remember, they don't work 7 days' a week.

Please remember they don't work during their "periods".

Please remember they do not get more than 40% of total they make.

Please remember all clients do not necessarily do 1 hour with them.

Please remember, she may also use some of that money on daily transportation to-fro to privado.

Please remember they have to pay for advertising costs and maybe some other costs too.

Easy money

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The trouble will start once she gets used to the easy money coming in.
    Yes Sir. It just seems the porteņas are too smart LOL.

Happened to me, very nice girl with kids. 3000P / month minimum to help her while she was looking for another job, spent the whole night with her 2/3 times a week.

12 months later, still not looking for a job. Altogether, worked as waitress 1 1/2 month, then her kids got sick, no baby sitter, blablabla.

Fastest way to make money for them seems to spread their legs. And not as much a dreg as going to work and spending several hours a day like cattle in their shitty transportation

System. Which is true.

Be a sugar daddy

The trick is you don't want to recruit from the working girls. Most are very jaded and will want ten times more then they are worth. They will lie, cheat, and steal from you because that's what they are accustomed to doing. Find a nice local girl who needs a little help. There a thousands of young girls here with baby's and no job. Or girls working all month for under 2000p. The possibility's are endless. Plus they are more grateful! Most working girls, unless you catch them early, can't or won't adapt.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Her math doesn't add up. Don't the chicas get half of the fee? 2. 5 customers per day at $100 pesos = $250 pesos per day. It would only take her 12 days to reach $3000 pesos.
    They get 40% in most places. Gisell was even using 50% as a recruiting tool, when she had her place. Uruguay 343, Maipu 359, and a couple other places, the gals have all told me they get 40. Plus a lot of privados make them contribute to "advertising" such as the guys who are pasting the little flyers on all the phone booths and lamp posts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

I was fucking a girl today in a cheap privado@200 Pesos an hour. Have been going here for years and the place always has a nice line-up.

When I landed there, all 5 girls were free at 5pm! Not normal for BA! Took a girl. Immediately, we got naked and she was slurping my cock. This place is a kind of place where there is no drama, no DFK, straight hard core sex, slurpy BJs and Bn.

To cut long story short, I talked to the chica. I said hows the business going. She said,"very bad". I said "why". She said "No customers". I said, how much you make in a month. She said " 3000 pesos if I am lucky". I said, I can't believe it. She said, its true. I said, how many guys a day : She said " 2-3 a day" despite being a low cost privado.

I started thinking to my myself. If this chick can fuck 3 guys a day for 500 USD a month. If you pay her 800 us$ as sugar daddy, she will possibly do anything for you. She was not the best looking chick. She was attractive, Paraguaya. 28 yrs old, tall, fit and a expert in giving BJ. Imagine having a girl like this sucking you 2-3 times a day, no questions asked!

I think if I go to paraguay for a search, I can easily find a model like babe, with excellent skills for 1K / month.

I asked her about the dollars. She said, its so tough to send dollars now. She had 9 younger bro / sis to feed and hence her situation. Felt sorry for her but also intrigued by the possibilities.
    Her math doesn't add up. Don't the chicas get half of the fee? 2. 5 customers per day at $100 pesos = $250 pesos per day. It would only take her 12 days to reach $3000 pesos.

Edit - Another thing to consider is that if she is staying home in Paraguay, she doesn't have the overhead of living in BA.

I started thinking to my myself. If this chick can fuck 3 guys a day for 500 USD a month. If you pay her 800 us$ as sugar daddy, she will possibly do anything for you. She was not the best looking chick. She was attractive, Paraguaya. 28 yrs old, tall, fit and a expert in giving BJ. Imagine having a girl like this sucking you 2-3 times a day, no questions asked!
    The trouble will start once she gets used to the easy money coming in.

No need to pay

If Paraguatans are your thing there is no need to put them on salary unless you want to. If you go there they will make themselves readily available to you if you're only half a boludo because all of the guys they know are 100% boludos.

It may not be so expensive after all

I was fucking a girl today in a cheap privado@200 pesos an hour. Have been going here for years and the place always has a nice line-up.

When I landed there, all 5 girls were free at 5pm! Not normal for BA! Took a girl. Immediately, we got naked and she was slurping my cock. This place is a kind of place where there is no drama, no DFK, straight hard core sex, slurpy BJs and Bn.

To cut long story short, I talked to the chica. I said hows the business going. She said,"very bad". I said "why". She said "No customers". I said, how much you make in a month. She said " 3000 pesos if I am lucky". I said, I can't believe it. She said, its true. I said, how many guys a day : She said " 2-3 a day" despite being a low cost privado.

I think if I go to paraguay for a search, I can easily find a model like babe, with excellent skills for 1K / month.

I asked her about the dollars. She said, its so tough to send dollars now. She had 9 younger bro / sis to feed and hence her situation. Felt sorry for her but also intrigued by the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    High Heeled Shoes and Low Necked Sweaters! Get back Baretta!

The girls wear these mid-rift revealing tops with these g-string revealing, flimsy, gausy, see-through Belly Dancer's bottoms while wearing 4inch heels!

It's a beautiful thing!

And yes SS, it's fucking cold right now!

My Human Heating Pad has not come over yet for our weekend slumber parties!

It's a great deal, she goes out dancing till whenever she wants and then comes over for the weekend.

I don't have to act like I like the bars and discos and still get to have all the benefits.

Fuck it's cold! And I'm never cold!

TL.

Funny, my Paraguayan girlfriends say that the beer in Paraguay is a LOT colder than the beer down here.
    COLD. Long sleve shirt weather. LOL

Fucking Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Now that is what I am waiting for! Fuck this cold shit with the chicas covered head to toe! Let's see those sexy little shorts, titties hanging loose and free!
    High Heeled Shoes and Low Necked Sweaters! Get back Baretta!

The girls wear these mid-rift revealing tops with these g-string revealing, flimsy, gausy, see-through Belly Dancer's bottoms while wearing 4inch heels!

It's a beautiful thing!

And yes SS, it's fucking cold right now!

My Human Heating Pad has not come over yet for our weekend slumber parties!

It's a great deal, she goes out dancing till whenever she wants and then comes over for the weekend.

I don't have to act like I like the bars and discos and still get to have all the benefits.

Fuck it's cold! And I'm never cold!

TL.

Funny, my Paraguayan girlfriends say that the beer in Paraguay is a LOT colder than the beer down here.

It gets jungle hot in asuncion. The beer is alwsys cold though.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    104 degrees from December to May with 99% humidity but the Chicas walking down the street hardly wear anything at all!TL
    Now that is what I am waiting for! Fuck this cold shit with the chicas covered head to toe! Let's see those sexy little shorts, titties hanging loose and free!

Posting Limitations