Thread: Be a sugar daddy

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Ideal would be to have 2-3 homes et in 2-3 different countries / continents.
    Absolutely 100% correct! Throw in 1 or 2 trips a year to Thailand (just because it is so far away from SA) and you have my dream. Brazil, Colombia, BA, and Thailand. Stay in each place during their best weather.

Ba weather is more awful than Asuncion weather.

Medellin weather is amongst best.

Floroniopplis weather is also good.

Fucking Weather

You could consider Paraguay for winter months. April to September. Pretty reasonable weather. I would get bored living in one country all year along.

Somebody mentioned Belize!

The Mosquito Coast! A BIG Target on your back everyday too!

The worst thing about BA is the weather!

From October to July it's miserable!

104 degrees from December to May with 99% humidity but the Chicas walking down the street hardly wear anything at all!

That's the ONLY good thing about summer in BA!

I have heard that Medellin would be close to ideal but still too warm damn it!

I want 68 degrees MAX. 35% humidity MAX, zero clouds and a slight breeze!

I do NOT want to sweat! Not even in the gym or in the bed!

Ever!

There is a place like this somewhere between San Fransisco and LA or between San Diego and LA?

Santa Barbara? Santa Clara?

Sex Prison though!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Gato Hunter's reports of covered BJ's was just hangin with the wrong crowd. Toymann
    I never had a problem getting BBBJ in Asuncion. But I admit initially the girls try to resist if you are NOT a native speaker.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

You two are cracking me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    I am 56, look early 40s, have all my hair and pass by the gym everyday. We could be twins.
    Ever since I started the steriods although I am 52, I feel 22. Still have my hair. Back to BA end of September. Monger on boys and keep the humourous reports coming. I think I want to meet both of you in late September if possible. Toymann.

Ps. Haven't been to ascension YET, but have killer connections through my corrienties buddies, for a road trip in the near future. Gato Hunter's reports of covered BJ's was just hangin with the wrong crowd. My home boys fell off their chairs laughing about covered BJ's in paraguay when I asked them. All I heard for the rest of the week was how dumb gringos can be. LOL. Monger on. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    With a north american chick you better make sure beforehand that sex is definitely part of the deal. Or you could hear "I thought I was just your travel buddy. I'm not a hooker."
    Coudn't agree more. Maybe it would be a loss 1500 $ but she would be stranded in South Am or be back on her way home with questions to answer to her friends. Peer pressure kills you! And for all I care she could go and file a complaint against me in Paraguayan or Peruvian court / police stn.

Member, you are correct Member in that I have not been to Paraguay. But, I have read numerous reports about constant mosquito spraying and the temperature being hot and humid. It is hot and humid enough in the Southern US, I don't need to go looking for it.
    You could consider Paraguay for winter months. April to September. Pretty reasonable weather. I would get bored living in one country all year along.

Dccpa, liked your comments.

BTW, I am a 40 yrs old, look mid 30's, very tall, have reasonable amount of hair on the scalp, go to gym 4 times a week.

Open for a debate on this topic of "sugar daddy".
    I am 56, look early 40s, have all my hair and pass by the gym everyday. We could be twins.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dccpa For This Post:

I LOVE Paraguay. You obviously have not seen it.

The girls there make you feel like a KING. The best part is that within 25us$, you could have a great fuck and resume yr work especially if you work online.

Its a great place to keep a nice fashionable home, a fill time chaueffeur, swimming pool, full time cook and fuck 2-3 diff girls a day. All this is possible at a budget of about 5-6000 us$ a month.
    Member, you are correct Member in that I have not been to Paraguay. But, I have read numerous reports about constant mosquito spraying and the temperature being hot and humid. It is hot and humid enough in the Southern US, I don't need to go looking for it.

TL, Ecuador near the coast is supposed to be hot. But there are plenty of areas that have an excellent climate and the thought of living in an area where the temperature is in the 70s every day is very appealing to me. If it ends up that I can afford a grand life that would be. Grand. But mainly I am interested in a comfortable life.

With a north american chick you better make sure beforehand that sex is definitely part of the deal. Or you could hear "I thought I was just your travel buddy. I'm not a hooker."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that you can actually live in Paraguay for $1500. 00 USD a month.

And live reasonably well.
    Not true. Depends what means reasonably well. My friends in Asuncion cross the border to Argentine to do their grocery shopping monthly.

To lead a good life in Asuncion, you need at least 3500 us$ a month.

A grand life would cost you 6000 us$ including fucking 2-3 chicas a day. 30 days a month OR having a permanent girl living with you plus fuck another 3-4 girls a week.

Paraguay is Best Choice

The girls there make you feel like a KING. The best part is that within 25us$, you could have a great fuck and resume yr work especially if you work online.

Its a great place to keep a nice fashionable home, a fill time chaueffeur, swimming pool, full time cook and fuck 2-3 diff girls a day. All this is possible at a budget of about 5-6000 us$ a month.
    I have heard that you can actually live in Paraguay for $1500. 00 USD a month.

And live reasonably well.

If your half way decent looking the girls will be nice and free.

Expect zero English and a lot less education than Argentina!

If you must pay the girls then add an extra $800. 00 USD and you will be thrilled!

The following countries :

Panama. Too fucking hot and humid, the working girls are from Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, etc. No deals there.

Ecuador. Too fucking hot, no winter, their currency is the dollar, very bad sign for Chica Hunting.

Costa Rica. American Owned and Operated!

The best looking girls stay in Paraguay, they do not come to BA to be maids or Chicas!

TL.

P. S. Argentine women are the most educated women of all the Latin American countries.

The nice girls are a lot nicer than an American Pig but your not going to meet any nice girls for money!

They have their own and don't need yours!

Very concieted at times!

I want to marry a girl that is an angel to me and a C*U*N*T to everyone else!

It's just so sexy!

Thanks Gato Hunter. But from the way people have written about Paraguay, it does not sound like a place I would want to live. I am slowly researching countries to come up with a top three or so. So far, early leaders Costa Rica and Panama have dropped off the current list. Ecuador is now on the list and Uruguay is looking good. Belize, Columbia and most of the other countries are yet to be researched.

Dccpa, liked your comments.

I was not bullshitting. It was a true incident which happened to me just last week where this really sexy model like tall pretty fit caucasian girl, who would NEVER date me in the US was interested in living with me if I can sponsor her travel.

Work takes me all over the world. Next 1-2 years I will be living in South America with work taking me 3-4 different Latin Am. /Central Am. Cities every month, all expenses paid. 5 star hotels, sponsored car rentals, business fares if longer than 5 hours (highly unlikely within Latin Am). Now this is a total win-win situation for any girl even American and west European girls.

As we all know traveling from USA to South America for any person for lets say 2 weeks needs a budget of 4000 us$ all inclusive. Now if a chica stays with me for 2 months and travel in 4-5 different countries of South Am, all expenses, best of hotels, thats itself worth a 6-7 k a month! Do you guys concur. If she has to fuck me once or twice a day and be on her own rest of the day, while I am busy in my work, what does she loose? I am also ok of she wants to fuck some guy of her taste once in a while!

Now coming back to Latina girls. No doubt, they are hot in bed and even submissive. But many lack the class. And the accent is a big turn off. So one really has to see what one wants. Class, fashionable, show-off her to buddies and sex OR just good sex, class irrelevant, poor English.

I am 100% confident that I can pull it off in paraguay with a "very hot" chica for 1000us$ a month or at best 1500 us$ a month. Someone very good looking and very good in sex.

Last year when I was in BA, for record I met a nice looking West European girl who was very keen on me because it seemed to me she knew I could provide a good life to her. I could have easily had her, fuck her for a few months and dump and no need to pay a monthly fees either. Just let her stay and travel with me.

I met another girl from Venezuela (non.pro) , who was average looking who literally begged me to keep her with me for her travels. But she wanted a salary. She also told me that she would help me "seduce" girls in parties, clubs etc. She was a bisexual. Along being my secretary.

Now, these are plethora of options.

What we need to do is figure out what works best for us.

I remember, in my last trip in BA, I was regularly seeing a real gorgeous woman in a privado for 300 pesos who used to give amazing endless, slurpy BJs, CIM, COF. No issues. Imagine striking a deal with this kind of girl to suck you like that 2-3 times a day with no reciprocation from our end. After the BJ, she removes herself from my line of sight, and I resume my work. No disrespect but after I am done, I loose interest in sex and girls for few hours and my mind goes back to work.

You do need some sort of chemistry as well to pull this off seamlessly. BTW, I am a 40 yrs old, look mid 30's, very tall, have reasonable amount of hair on the scalp, go to gym 4 times a week.

Open for a debate on this topic of "sugar daddy"..

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I think you could pull it off in paraguay
    Thanks Gato Hunter. But from the way people have written about Paraguay, it does not sound like a place I would want to live. I am slowly researching countries to come up with a top three or so. So far, early leaders Costa Rica and Panama have dropped off the current list. Ecuador is now on the list and Uruguay is looking good. Belize, Columbia and most of the other countries are yet to be researched.

Posting Limitations