Thread: Be a sugar daddy

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    This is a great thread. I am actually considering doing something similar in a couple of years when I semi-retire. Odds are I will end up somewhere in Central or South America. One question for me would be in what Latin countries would this arrangement work for say $1000US / month? For example, are wages high enough in Uruguay that the maid would say, hell no gringo?

Another question would be what nationalities of women are best for this kind of arrangement? So far it seems to be Argentina no, Paraguay yes. What about women from Brazil, Ecuador, Costa Rica? I am pretty sure I have gone through the another forum for Ecuador, Costa Rica, and several other Latin American countries, but I don't remember a subject like this being discussed.

And Member may be on to something with the US women companionship for overseas travel. A friend and I were eating at a local restaurant and our favorite waitress was serving us. I am at best 5'9" and she is 6 feet tall, cute with an outgoing personality plus half my age. I mentioned how I had cancelled three trips to New Zealand over the last few years because of friends backing out at the last minute (all due to family illnesses). The waitress jumped in with an "I would love to go to New Zealand." Maybe Member is going to be a trendsetter.
    I think you could pull it off in paraguay

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    You guys sure love to spend money! For that kind of money you do not need to fly half way around the world!
    Gandolph, I am curious as to what you mean by that? Are you saying that young, attractive US women would be interested in the same situation for $1000 / month? I believe a lot of women would be interested, but I question how many would do it for $1000. My guess is that it is easier for a woman to enter into an arrangement like this if she is not around friends and relatives, so no one she knows will be judging her. For a US girl, the situation would be different. If she was shacking up with a politician or a millionaire, most people wouldn't look down on her. But if a 25 year old woman is shacking up with a 50 year old man for $1000 / month, my guess is that she would be looked down upon by friends and family.

This is a great thread. I am actually considering doing something similar in a couple of years when I semi-retire. Odds are I will end up somewhere in Central or South America. One question for me would be in what Latin countries would this arrangement work for say $1000US / month? For example, are wages high enough in Uruguay that the maid would say, hell no gringo?

Another question would be what nationalities of women are best for this kind of arrangement? So far it seems to be Argentina no, Paraguay yes. What about women from Brazil, Ecuador, Costa Rica? I am pretty sure I have gone through the another forum for Ecuador, Costa Rica, and several other Latin American countries, but I don't remember a subject like this being discussed.

And Member may be on to something with the US women companionship for overseas travel. A friend and I were eating at a local restaurant and our favorite waitress was serving us. I am at best 5'9" and she is 6 feet tall, cute with an outgoing personality plus half my age. I mentioned how I had cancelled three trips to New Zealand over the last few years because of friends backing out at the last minute (all due to family illnesses). The waitress jumped in with an "I would love to go to New Zealand." Maybe Member is going to be a trendsetter.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have been to DR but alas long ago in the mid 90's. I must be one of the first guys on this board who went for a holiday to DR as early as 1994 in pre-internet days and in my early 20's! Yes, fucked many local girls. One distinct memory I have is that they were very good in giving BJS and seemed very flexible to satisfy the needs.

Fast forward : BA, late 2000's

The DR girls I met in BA are down right NASTY. Ugly, desperate, nasty bitches with distorted faces! Just can; t stand them! So maybe if I ever go back to Dr (planing a trip in mid 2013). I am sure I will change my opinion again.

One thing which stands out about DR is the local beer " Presidente". Its the best beer in the world IMHO. If they market it worldwide, it will make a LOT of money.

-

Coming back to the original query. Please give me a monthly figure to propose to a solid 7/8 argentine girl.
    You are right about the AVERAGE Dominicana here. For some reason the Argentinos like them or they would not keep coming! Or maybe after a couple of Quilmes. As for how much for a Argentine girl? Like I said, if you are not dealing with pros, it all depends on the girl and your Chemistry with them. For me, I avoid the Argentinos, not to my liking. Greedy, nasty at times. I am in agreement with TL's idea of getting the girls off the banana boat. I am currently negotiating with two sisters who live behind me (about 500 meters) since my long time friend has become difficult. It looks like we will settle at around 2000p for the two of them monthly. Both of them spent the first night in exchange for a evening at Piza Libre, around 200p all told. But again, these are two imports, working as maids at the nearby country. Not Argentinos (and not Dominicanas either) I think they make around 1600p monthly (each). The way they look at it is that another 1000p each a month is a God send. And in reality, what are we talking about. 25 hours a month extra work for each of them? They are currently working around 250 hours a month for 1600p, with me they get a extra 1000p for about 25 hours. Good business for them and at the same time they do not feel as they are "prostituting" them selves (even though they are!). Every case is different. Plus a big difference is that I live here and have the time to look around and try out different venues. Most of the guys on this site come in on vacation and are limited in time and as a result they tend to overspend. The mentality is "What the ell! After all I am on vacation! Hence comes the gringo pricing. I think newbies or even people on vacation should make better use of this forum, attend the dinners at the club house or use Roxanne's or TL's services so they don't overpay and get ripped off.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

In Beunos aires I'm only in pesos, I pay my girl 3k per month, or around 600usd at blue market rate, I t 5. 85 on lavalle win a travel offices, can't describe but I can take anyone. Just a tin bit of negotiation will get you 10 centavos, just did 200$. Nothing in it or me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Paraguayan would be a GREAT place to recruit ultra young and fresh off the banana boat girls.

Been meaning to go there myself.
    Paraguay is a good option. When I was last in Asuncion, I picked a real hot looking girl charging 22 us$ in a privado to stay with me for almost one day for 60 us$.

Multiple 60 us$ with 30. It comes to 1800 us$. I think its very easily possible to pick up "almost" any girl in Paraguay for 2000 us$ a month to stay with you. And thats the higher figure. I envisage even 1200 us$ a month will do the trick!

Thought We Were Talking 5000 PESOS!

Amigo TL. Man man man!

You talk as if you are final authority about the prostitute scene in BA. Admit you live there full time but I don't consider myself naive either. And I have enjoyed considerable luck with BA prostitutes every time I have been in BA in last 5 years.

Last couple of years, admittedly I reduced my posts on this forum. But it does not mean I have no experiences in recent times or not able to comprehend the latest scene in BA.

The query here was just a general forum query to get feedback from others. It is by no way to show I am naive and need a guiding hand!

C'mon dude, give me a break!

I am quiet sure I can find some thing very good in BA or anywhere in the world (including USA and Europe) with present economy with the dollars I am ready to burn.

Just as a example, the other day I got introduced to a real hot American chick (28 yrs. 5 ft 8", blond, blue eyes, sexy figure, jobless) by a common friend in NYC. And we got talking and got friendly. I just mentioned to her that I am single, pretty bored with life and wish had someone to give me company in my travels across South America. She literally jumped of her seat and said " I would love to!". And I said "Are you serous?" " you, blond, model like features etc etc. Why would you like to go with me?" And her reply " I always wanted to visit South America but never had the money, bla bla". I said " Will you charge me a monthly fees to come with me". She replied " Oh no! You just let me go wherever you are traveling, pay my tickets, hotel rooms etc! I can even assist you meet other females in clubs etc when we go out, bla bla". In fact I will consider her offer, if BA chicas act too pricey! Though we did not discuss sex but it is but obvious and as far as quality of sex is to be considered, thats another issue. But all depends on the chemistry and how much is the other person desperate to have what you have to offer!

You see. The key word is "throw the dollars on the floor and see the chicas dace in front of you!" If we are discussing 5000 us$ a month, can literally pick up any worthwhile chica from any where in the world. Why only a BA privado or madahos girl?" Even majority of senior managers in entire South America are not earning 5000 us$ a month. And to consider all jobless of Portugal and Spain are relocating to South America. 5000 us$ is a big amount and can buy "almost" any good looking woman's company any where in the world. Especially, the South America travel package sells big time!
    Thought we were talking $5000. 00 PESOS!

Not DOLLARS!

And No, I am not the Final Authority on this subject in BA but I try to put in my opininons at times.

There are definitely a lot of girls down here that are more than willing to do what you want but I don't know where to find them and I go everywhere!

I was thinking that the Paraguayan Embassy would be a GREAT place to recruit ultra young and fresh off the banana boat girls.

Been meaning to go there myself.

I'm sure you will do fine from what your saying.

It's just that I JUST spent 40 days trying to find someone for a friend but he had time restrictions that did not help much.

So shit, why not go to a singles bar and meet a basic secretary type at Opera Town on a Thursday night and see what happens?

Then again, they are not prostitutes.

Sorry,

Thanks,

TL

I misunderstood you, I thought you wanted a part-time girlfriend not a basic prostitute.

I know that the average peasant would jump on your deal, but not a prostitute!
    Amigo TL. Man man man!

You talk as if you are final authority about the prostitute scene in BA. Admit you live there full time but I don't consider myself naive either. And I have enjoyed considerable luck with BA prostitutes every time I have been in BA in last 5 years.

Last couple of years, admittedly I reduced my posts on this forum. But it does not mean I have no experiences in recent times or not able to comprehend the latest scene in BA.

The query here was just a general forum query to get feedback from others. It is by no way to show I am naive and need a guiding hand or a middle man or spoon feeding or translation services!

C'mon dude, give me a break! You are talking to me as if I have just arrived in BA and this is my first post on the forum!

I just wanted to envisage the various possibilities via feedback from other experienced mongers. I never proposed the sum of 1000 us$, I just heard someone having someone living with him for that amount and I was curious.

Having said that, I am quiet sure I can find some thing very good in BA or anywhere in the world (including USA and Europe) with present economy with the dollars I am ready to burn.

Just as a example, the other day I got introduced to a real hot American chick (28 yrs. 5 ft 8", blond, blue eyes, sexy figure, jobless) by a common friend in Fort Worth, Texas. And we got talking and got friendly. I just mentioned to her that I am single, pretty bored with life and wish had someone to give me company in my travels across South America. She literally jumped of her seat and said " I would love to!". And I said "Are you serous?" " you, blond, model like features etc etc. Why would you like to go with me?" And her reply " I always wanted to visit South America but never had the money, bla bla". I said " Will you charge me a monthly fees to come with me". She replied " Oh no! You just let me go wherever you are traveling, pay my tickets, hotel rooms etc! I can even assist you meet other females in clubs etc when we go out, bla bla". In fact i will consider her offer, if BA chicas act too pricey! Though we did not discuss sex but it is but obvious and as far as quality of sex is to be considered, thats another issue..but all depends on the chemistry and how much is the other person desperate to have what you have to offer!

You see. The key word is "throw the dollars on the floor and see the chicas dance in front of you!" If we are discussing 5000 us$ a month, can literally pick up any worthwhile chica from any where in the world. Why only a BA privado or madahos girl?" Even majority of senior managers in entire South America are not earning 5000 us$ a month... and to consider all jobless of Portugal and Spain are relocating to South America. 5000 us$ is a big amount and can buy "almost" any good looking woman's company any where in the world. Especially, the South America travel package sells big time!

The million dollar question is..is it worthwile to have a sexy chica sitting on top of yr head 24/7. Or is the freedom of having the chica leave after sex is a better proposal. I am yet to decide amongst these two!

Thought You Wanted a Nice Girl?

Sounds good BUT such kind of set-up takes away the fun from whole thing.

My idea is to meet a pro for 1 hour regular thing without her knowing my intentions. And if I feel genuine chemistry between us, I prefer to take it to the next level.

The set-up you are proposing is full of cliches and sounds more like a business deal minus any romance! Plus presence of a middle man such as you or for that matter anyone (in this whole thing) is a major spoiler!

I misunderstood you, I thought you wanted a part-time girlfriend not a basic prostitute.

The girl I'm talking about has never done anything like this so that's not going to work .

And how can you possibly meet a prostitute and talk to the girl without letting her know your intentions ?

I guess you are talking about the daily deal , sorry .

There is a thread where a friend of "Ours" on this board wanted the same girl to stop by his hotel every night for 30 days and he was willing to pay about $7500. 00 pesos.

Maybe 1. 5 hours a night.

I could not find ANYBODY that was willing to do that, and that was just to fuck him!

Not clean his house, take his clothes to the laundry mat and be his companion.

I tried for 6 weeks to find a basic 6 to 7 girl for him and I could not do it.

My "friend" is a possible companion and if she is attracted to the client then things would come naturally.

And no, NOT a MIDDLEMAN, but someone has to present you somewhere and somehow to the girl and your Spanish better be damn good or you are going to get real bored with whomever you find.

Try it in Orleans .

So I guess your best bet is a low-end Privado with a non- educated immigrant or an Argie from way out of town.

Hell, I just don't know anymore.

I know that the average peasant would jump on your deal, but not a prostitute!

They would rather have "2 in the Bush than 1 in hand!"

Chica Economics. 101.

Basic 1st. Course of Study.

Good Luck and Let's Us Know How It Goes!

TL.

P. S. That poor guy that stayed here for 40 days looking for the " ONE " ended up having to visit low-end Privados and never found the 30 Day Chica.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to the D. R? !
    Yes, I have been to DR but alas long ago in the mid 90's. I must be one of the first guys on this board who went for a holiday to DR as early as 1994 in pre-internet days and in my early 20's! Yes, fucked many local girls. One distinct memory I have is that they were very good in giving BJS and seemed very flexible to satisfy the needs.

Fast forward : BA, late 2000's

The DR girls I met in BA are down right NASTY. Ugly, desperate, nasty bitches with distorted faces! Just can; t stand them! So maybe if I ever go back to Dr (planing a trip in mid 2013). I am sure I will change my opinion again.

One thing which stands out about DR is the local beer " Presidente". Its the best beer in the world IMHO. If they market it worldwide, it will make a LOT of money.

-

Coming back to the original query. Please give me a monthly figure to propose to a solid 7/8 argentine girl.

Papa noel/$? Dominicanas

Amigo Gadolf50,

Yes, I get your point. The idea is of course to keep for a few months. At least 6 months! But them like any relationship, you never know how long it will last. You never know when will she start irritating you and getting in yr head.

The reason, I asked for 30 days is to have a mean figure. And not literally meant only for 30 days!

You are right, a hot chica earning a potential 25000 pesos a month, why will she settle for 6000 pesos a month. The answer has to be that she must like you for reasons other than money and look at some sort of short term future with you and hope of a long term as well! But then the fun goes! Prefer to have a hot chica staying with me plus also see other chicas as and when required with the one staying with me not stopping me. Will this work?

BTW, you still did not give me a realistic figure to pay her per month.

Dominicanas are PLAIN UGLY! Prefer to fuck a fat American.
    What you say is very true, you do need to "try them out" to see if you want to proceed further! . While there are always exceptions, I think in general that working girls make bad girlfriends. For them, its all about "HOW MUCH IS IN IT FOR ME?" As for how much one needs to pay? It all depends on the girl. I once had a "ama de cama" who only asked for money when she was short. Like the light bill came and she was short 75p. Or her gym membership was due this week and she could not spare the 45p. These are prices from a few years ago, but I do remember this particular girl cost me under 400p a month and was available to me most evenings if I felt the need. I just dropped a "friend" of years. She was up to 1000p a month for twice a week. But she was getting a little too demanding and was no longer the hot young thing that I first met years ago. It would be hard to say what is a good or fair price. Every situation is different. But for me, when I hear about people spending 5k a month or even worse spending 3 and 4 thousand a night I just shake my head.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to the D. R? I have seen many women there I would put against ANY Argentine women. But then again, every one has different tastes!

I have a non-working, non-pro friend of mine that has NEVER charged anyone for sex in her entire life that is willing to be your companion for 2 to 3 months at a time.

TL
    Sounds good BUT such kind of set-up takes away the fun from whole thing.

My idea is to meet a pro for 1 hour regular thing without her knowing my intentions. And if I feel genuine chemistry between us, I prefer to take it to the next level.

The set-up you are proposing is full of cliches and sounds more like a business deal minus any romance! Plus presence of a middle man such as you or for that matter anyone ( in this whole thing) is a major spoiler!

Done Deal if Your Real

I think its easy to pick out a beauty from a privado for 5000 pesos a month IMHO basis my experience in BA
    I have a non-working, non-pro friend of mine that has NEVER charged anyone for sex in her entire life that is willing to be your companion for 2 to 3 months at a time.

Clean your apartment, take your clothes to the laundry, go to lunch or dinner and the movies, etc, etc.

She is a white, catholic school educated young woman and very presentable.

She has a day job and needs to save a handfull of cash for a very important reason.

That's about it.

Oh yeah, in the bedroom she is BEYOUND ANYONE'S EXPECTATIONS!

Unbelievable!

Maybe number 1 out of 1000!

Can you fuck someone for 20 out of 24 hours?

The sex is just a benefit, you would not be paying her for sex, only companionship.

There is a SMALL Catch Boys,

She has to be attracted to you!

That's all.

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    Do mean 25 visits to the privado at $200AR per throw?

I doubt that you'd be able to get a privado chica to do you full time for AR$5K. If she's taking 5-10 gentlemen callers per day, six days a week at $150AR to $200AR per hour, she's bringing in AR$18k-AR$38k in revenue (of course, she's not keeping it all) , which would be missed (not just by her) , if she was no longer there.
    I am sorry, I dont agree with you. I know the BA privado scene like the back of my hand. The income you discussed above is not really what she is getting. I have been friendly with some privado girls.

Moreover I don't think any girl in the world enjoys fucking 6 different dudes a day 30 days a month! I am sure if a offer is worthwile and albeit less money, they would go for it!

The main problems are :-

1. Many of the privado girls have a life outside privado. So am not sure they can live with you. Most have families even husbands!

2. Many of the privado girls are actually working for short time. 6 months to 1 year. Make bulk money irrespective of douche bags they fuck and want to split the profession.

In my previous visits, I have met some excellent girls both in privados and via agents or working on their own. These girls were solid 7 or 8th or even 9s, excellet in sex and even spoke English at times! But the sad part is that these girls tend to disappear suddenly. Phone no changes all of a sudden. Suddenly the email starts bouncing! Suddenly they are no more yr facebook friend!

But I never bothered about it before because I never lived full time in BA. But now, I plan to live full time in BA and am intrigued of the possibilities. Really want to try living with a prostitute (not interested in non-pro girls) who is good in sex, good looking and hopefully a nice person as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I would also never pay a lump sum up front, I pay every Monday, she knows there is not anymore until next week if she spends it all. I have made that very clear.
    Do you pay at the beginning of the 7 days or at the end of the 7 days after she has made you happy?

Posting Limitations