Thread: Be a sugar daddy

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I met a chica from tucuman who was with me today, slamming body, she was totally down for it asked to be paid weekly not all at once 1250 pesos for a week of great sex es muy beuno IMHO thats like 200$
    For 1250 peso a week or 1000 us$ a month, they are ready to "live full time" with you or you just pay their bills and visit them.

Can you tell me the intricacies as discussed with them please?

Sounds very tempting.

Centro Medico

I have asked quite a few girls about papi azucar. I think I have a few stalkers now. The chicas in orleans are launching themseleves at me like hormone guided missles. There is a high probability ill end up with another stalker.

I met a chica from tucuman who was with me today, slamming body, she was totally down for it asked to be paid weekly not all at once 1250 pesos for a week of great sex es muy beuno IMHO thats like 200$

These girls don't really like being putas I can't balme them. Having a nice guy that treats them well and not having to worry about where the next payday is coming from is natural, plus the girls are telling me they also like sex without a rubber. It feels bette para mi tambein!

Anyone know a place to get tested easy?
    Centro Medico.

4 371 6545

Walking distance from your place.

A decent clinic for anything with a flat rate for the consultations.

TL

Stallkers

I have asked quite a few girls about papi azucar. I think I have a few stalkers now. The chicas in orleans are launching themseleves at me like hormone guided missles. There is a high probability ill end up with another stalker.

These girls don't really like being putas I can't balme them. Having a nice guy that treats them well and not having to worry about where the next payday is coming from is natural, plus the girls are telling me they also like sex without a rubber. It feels bette para mi tambein!

Anyone know a place to get tested easy?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

3000 pesos is one night of mongering funds fo starnger and and me we call it a Months salary, it si for the locals roughly. I get totally drained for a month for one months BMW paypent. Ill take the chica over a car that says "I have a small dick"any day
    I have a BMW and I don't have a small dick. I am actually very proud of my dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    My brother lives in Bangkok and he was paying $2000 a month at one point. Of course, I was calling him stupid while he was doing it so he had to live with that. My understanding is the going rate in Bangkok is $1000 a month.
    I can afford that! But I don't think I would be able to remain faithful to her.

Good value!

I have not been actively mongering but I'm not dead. I have tasked several chicas how much it woudl cost to pay the biills a month and have sex with me twice a day bare, get testedd etc, cook take dirty clothes to wash and fold etc, they are sayin between 2000and 5000 pesos a month. I pay my GF 3000 amortized over a month of BB sex thats cheap as hell. If I did not already have a GF I careed about I would have four more LOL. 5000 pesos is a grand depedning on where you cambio 3000 is 600$and I have great sex 3 or 4 times a day. I want for nothing. Its possible to buy a mini kingdom at this point for under 1k$ a month I could live on SSN LOL!
    My brother lives in Bangkok and he was paying $2000 a month at one point. Of course, I was calling him stupid while he was doing it so he had to live with that. My understanding is the going rate in Bangkok is $1000 a month.

3000 pesos is one night of mongering funds fo starnger and and me we call it a Months salary, it si for the locals roughly. I get totally drained for a month for one months BMW paypent. Ill take the chica over a car that says "I have a small dick"any day

Be a sugar daddy

I have not been actively mongering but I'm not dead. I have tasked several chicas how much it woudl cost to pay the biills a month and have sex with me twice a day bare, get testedd etc, cook take dirty clothes to wash and fold etc, they are sayin between 2000and 5000 pesos a month. I pay my GF 3000 amortized over a month of BB sex thats cheap as hell. If I did not already have a GF I careed about I would have four more LOL. 5000 pesos is a grand depedning on where you cambio 3000 is 600$and I have great sex 3 or 4 times a day. I want for nothing. Its possible to buy a mini kingdom at this point for under 1k$ a month I could live on SSN LOL!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Posting Limitations