Thread: Stripper party

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    I threw the white chica with nice abs out of the casa she wanted money up front. This was after she danced at her party.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

That's Her.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is quite arrogant. I am talking about the tall white girl with a pretty face, who danced at AP house in Oct or Nov.
    That's her. She was interested in dancing again the other day. I sensed something about her when she told me her rate but for her it seems ok. It was sort of the way she said it. "I won't go out for less than $1000.00." Something like that.

You might be right or she may only be arrogant when it comes to her fee.

Thanks,

TL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Is she really arrogant?

She has danced at the AP house several times. PERFECT ASS!

There are 2 Agustinas at Hook.

TL
    Yes, she is quite arrogant. I am talking about the tall white girl with a pretty face, who danced at AP house in Oct or Nov.

Is She Really Arrogant?

She is goodlooking but one arrogant *****. Avoid.
    Is she really arrogant? I have never felt that from her, not yet. I'm going to have lunch or dinner with her on Friday so I can get to know her better.

She has danced at the AP house several times. PERFECT ASS!

There are 2 Agustinas at Hook. This is the tall White girl, the other one is the shorter dark skinned girl. I know that at the club she is NOT cheap but maybe we can change that.

Thanks,

TL

Damn, missed the show!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A BIG HUGE thank you to Toymann and Jackson for the stripper party Friday night. 5 NAKED CHICAS ON THE STAGE! Lunita Hot was on the stage, along with 3 of Toymanns chicas (Carolina, Romina, and?) , as well as Maria who I hear came from La Plata? No idea if all the names are correct. Someone in the know can help out. Speaking for myself a good time was had though 5 on the stage at one time was too many. Difficult to see everything LOL. And I was sitting VERY close. (grin)
    Was out of town for a week visiting Singapore for a seminar and just got back.

Long time lurker here. When is the next stripper party? Would love to be apart of the action!

WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER if Augustinia was there. She is awesome, works at Hook.

TL.

Try Her Some Time!
    Hook and the other clubs get hopping way too late for me, I need my beauty sleep, LOL, maybe when the blue rate hits 10-1,

No idea who she is, what she looks like, or what kind of attitude she has, but I'm sure someone can bring her to the next party. It was still a great party without her.

WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER if Augustinia was there. She is awesome, works at Hook.

TL.

Try Her Some Time!
    She is goodlooking but one arrogant *****. Avoid.

Augustina

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A BIG HUGE thank you to Toymann and Jackson for the stripper party Friday night. 5 NAKED CHICAS ON THE STAGE! Lunita Hot was on the stage, along with 3 of Toymanns chicas (Carolina, Romina, and?) , as well as Maria who I hear came from La Plata? No idea if all the names are correct. Someone in the know can help out. Speaking for myself a good time was had though 5 on the stage at one time was too many. Difficult to see everything LOL. And I was sitting VERY close. (grin)

TL.

Try Her Some Time!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

AP Stripper party. 25 Jan 2013

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Terrible Fiesta

Oh I am so glad I did not go.

I had heard not so great things about it previously also. So my suspicions were vindicated.
    Terrible Fiesta means "Terrible Fiesta" so you CAN'T claim false advertizing can you.

Shit, we throw much better parties!

Like sitting in the office at the OB-GYN clinic, right in front of the stirrups!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Great reporting guys.

Just out of curiosity.

1. Where was the event held?

2. How much were the regular and the VIP tickets.

3. How long was the party.

4. Did any of the strippers actually get naked?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Hey Sr Jackson! Looking forward to your stripper party tonight! Let's see if I can answer your questions.

1. The event was downtown at Hipolito Yrigoyen 947 'Club Dorado'. VERY dark inside the place.

2. Regular tickets I believe were $180p and VIP were $400p. Both ticket prices included free pizza, which neither of us tried, and the VIP included a bottle of Chandon champagne each (I had maybe 1 glass).

3. First "dancers" got on the bars / stage at 10pm We left around midnight so I can't say what time it ended. The chicas dancing on the bars were in skimpy outfits but did not get naked, from what I saw anyways.

4. The "featured" (for lack of better word) strippers did get naked. One was a chica from Hippo named Anahi. Anahi did 2 shows by the time we left and another chica had done 1 show. Can't say how many after we left.

NONE of the strippers or chicas that danced on the bars mingled with guests. As mpexy said they sat in their own little area by themselves or with the photographers that were there. I saw Anahi at the VIP bar getting something and 3-4 guys were trying to talk to her but it didn't last more than a minute or 2.

It was worth it to me to go and satisfy my curiosity but I wouldn't go again. If I wanted to go to a bar and "hit" on chicas I would go to a regular club that had non-pros, not a party where the chicas are "acompanantes"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Great reporting guys.

Just out of curiosity.

1. Where was the event held?

2. How much were the regular and the VIP tickets.

3. How long was the party.

4. Did any of the strippers actually get naked?

Thanks,

Jackson

Mpexy is 100% correct. I had wanted to go for awhile and now I don't have to go again. Seemed like we were in a dance club and the chicas were waiting for you to hit on them, except they were shooting them down. Seen more than a few guys try chatting up a chica only to turn around and walk away. If the chicas were there to expand their client list I didn't see it being done. If that type of party was in Rio, the Brasileiras would at a minimum, be coming to you and saying oi tudo bem? Shit, our brazilian waitress did LOL.

Best chica talked to was our bartender / waitress from Sao Paulo. Best chica seen, well there were 2 actually, but not actually in TF. A waitress in a short, barely covered her ass skirt, at a little resto around the corner from the TF party, and as we left TF, a chica in a white trench coat going into an apartment building a couple of doors down from the TF party. Damn that looked hot!

All in all TF was a big a disappointment.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Oh I am so glad I did not go.

I had heard not so great things about it previously also. So my suspicions were vindicated.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Posting Limitations