Thread: Stalkers

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter

My take

I will not claim to know it all; and we all bring what we have to the table, BUT I had a few bad experiences here that are for sure!

I think that it is always a good advice not to bring a girl to your place the first time. Not for the stalking bit, but for the crazy, drugged out or just fucking 'Scotty beam me out of here' bit! ESPESIEALY when you are drunk.

My infamous 'SWAT team storm the AP house and El Jeffe get a phone call to Florida' adventure was completely avoidable with some prior vetting at a short-term hotel. Just because a girl look hot at the club when you are so much under the influence that you are not legally able to do anything but breathe does not mean your pick was a wise one.

As for the stalking bit I would not worry, even If you were the perfect George Clooney-Brad Pitt clone she still suck more dick in a week than any 'normal' girl does in a lifetime and you will just disappear in the sausage haze.

It is only when you go with a girl many times, treat her nice and prove that you are different than the last 10 000 guys she had it starts to be an issue.

The most intense stalker I had did not even like me before we had done quite a few sections. It takes time, the working girls are colder than they appears!

MOST working girls with some experience will make you FEEL like she really like you and she could be a stalker, do not confuse that with real stalker material. She is only good in her job. Enjoy the experience and live the dream, but remember it is all an illusion; you are paying her!

The warning sign is when she tells you that you do not have to pay, then the best you can do is RUN!

Stranger

Yes I always take chiccas I think are crazy to one the first time. It true stalkers don't emerge until you have treated them good and they start to like you

Transitorio = Insurance?

Maybe it is good tactics to not bring the chica to home base on first encounter. Can you tell after the first date if a chica is stalker material? What are the signs? One thing may be the monger's personality type. Stranger and GatoHunter are Type-A life-of-the-party guys who are probably attracting extroverted chicas. I myself am a type-B introvert. I tend to go for the women in the corners because I do not want to attract attention to myself. I have never had stalkers but I have had arguments with nightclubs chicas at 2 AM which to me is absurd. I am into low-key under-the-radar experiences when I travel. I may be missing out on some fun. Feel free to disagree. I am not wedded to any belief about this issue.

Forgot about the phone number

The house phone ending in 2006 has been well worth the entertainment value been getting a shitload of texts so your chica might be the next one I jizz on her tittys rub it in and send her back.

I told her I got off on it, she said it made her feel dirty and was not opposed.

I just hope its not the same crazy ***** that showed up last night, that would be my luck.

Jejeje, THIS I have an PHD in!

Always tell them when you leave, and tell them that you won't be back for another 3-4 months, or never! Say you are tired of BA and are going to start going to Colombia or somewhere.

Also do not get too attached to your telephone number, you might have to change it regularly. I left for Sau Paulo for 3 days and had 257 unanswered phone calls when I came back. I DO have a attachment to my number by now because I have lots of lots of girls I like there and do not want to go to the hassle of changing again (I really HAD to once) , but it is tempting, I can not have my sound on at night because I have someone that will call me EVERY night just to see if I am there. One actually has managed to calculate when I arrive in BA and I get a phone in the taxi from the airport!

I think my 'best' stalking experience in the house was when one of mine waited outside the door for 4 hours since she knew roughly when I went to the gym. El Jeffe was under the impression that I was waiting for her and let her inn in the end, which was fun, not! (He now knows who she is and has stopped her from entering later, thanks for that Jeffe!).

A few time I have not opened my door to get my room clean because I did not expect anybody and thought it might be someone having let in one of my stalkers (I had two at the time, one heavily into voodoo, also great fun!).

All the post about sugar daddy and GFE do not know what you are letting yourself into. A lot of girls that suck dick for a living have serious issues, the most crazy are most fun in bed, obviously. And it is fun until you decide you had enough, and then you suddenly find yourself as lead star in a Stephen King novel!

Stranger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Stalkers

We all get them if your here long enough but if your staying at a mongers place tell your stalkers that your leaving town, I had one show up at 3amlast night from the other guy that was at the house and left the other day she did not belive me when I said he left and wanted in, that was notfucking happening, not dealing with a crazy ***** in the houseoutside is bad enough I slammed the door in her fack and said "andate caga puta!" I think she got the hint she swung her purse at me she fucking rang thwe doorbell for 45 more minutes.

I should of checked the camera better but I thought it might have been my GF she was looking for a sitter in the last texts we had.

Moral is tell your stalkers your leaving 5 min after you fucked them and have your pants and shoes on so you ran run for it if needed so others don't feel the wrath of the chica

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Posting Limitations