This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Next Friday or Saturday
    Cool I will be there! I was hoping it wasn't tonight as for some reason I woke up sporting a hangover, but I don't drink! LOL

Next Friday or Saturday

Your on the list the number at the casa is 4811-7970 2- dongs call before noon if you doi may ge get angry and stuff jejejejejejee xwwwwwww
    Hey GH, Is this on for tonight? If yes what time?

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You got mail. Hehehe
    Your on the list the number at the casa is 4811-7970 2- dongs call before noon if you doi may ge get angry and stuff jejejejejejee xwwwwwww

I and my accomplice have a plan for a bikini contest at the casa, once we at together in the same room and have some beers to kill off the weak brain cells the plan will form. I have been scouting since I've been here, and I think I have a sustainable model to follow for regular contests, every chica has readily agreed to terms. I spent 400$ us on the last one not happening this time. This will be coser to the US strip club model Bring small bills.

I'd your would like to be a judge send me a pm. We have one spot open.

Chicas will be judged on some bullshit category's we make up, lithe Argentina stripper idol.

No cover just Bring Some smallbills I'm told the chicas that lap dances are a good avenue for the proponina.

This Friday or Saturday. El jeffe has give the OK hours prolly 8-10.

When it's done don't. Be suprised if we say get the fuck out, there will be no rooms to fuck in un less you want to use the balcony.

No skanks or pimps allowed RSVP to me or stranger, we will have a doorman with a listit for chicas and hombres.

Suggested byob.
    You got mail. Hehehe

Bikini contest at the mansion

I and my accomplice have a plan for a bikini contest at the casa, once we at together in the same room and have some beers to kill off the weak brain cells the plan will form. I have been scouting since I've been here, and I think I have a sustainable model to follow for regular contests, every chica has readily agreed to terms. I spent 400$ us on the last one not happening this time. This will be coser to the US strip club model Bring small bills.

I'd your would like to be a judge send me a pm. We have one spot open.

Chicas will be judged on some bullshit category's we make up, lithe Argentina stripper idol.

No cover just Bring Some smallbills I'm told the chicas that lap dances are a good avenue for the proponina.

This Friday or Saturday. El jeffe has give the OK hours prolly 8-10.

When it's done don't. Be suprised if we say get the fuck out, there will be no rooms to fuck in un less you want to use the balcony.

No skanks or pimps allowed RSVP to me or stranger, we will have a doorman with a listit for chicas and hombres.

Suggested byob.

Posting Limitations