Thread: Getting a haircut and shave

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    On my last trip to BA in Palermo I stopped in a mens store looking a a coat. The salesman said do you like this coat and I said well it has lots of zippers on the pockets. That gives a person many places to hide valuables. The salesman said you do not need to worry about that in this neighbor hood. I said well in your beautiful city I have been robbed two times. He asked were. I said near the Obelisk. He said make a pledge now to never go near the Obelisk again, he continued with, that area may be the most dangerous in all on BA..Hum that is food for thought.
    The truth is, if you look like a obvious tourist or if you are dressed to the nines you will call attention to yourself no matter where you are. No matter if its BsAs, NY, London... Use common sense and be carefull! Try and blend in if you can and keep aware of what's happening around you. Have fun!

Safety in BA

On my last trip to BA in Palermo I stopped in a mens store looking a a coat. The salesman said do you like this coat and I said well it has lots of zippers on the pockets. That gives a person many places to hide valuables. The salesman said you do not need to worry about that in this neighbor hood. I said well in your beautiful city I have been robbed two times. He asked were. I said near the Obelisk. He said make a pledge now to never go near the Obelisk again, he continued with, that area may be the most dangerous in all on BA..Hum that is food for thought.

Haircut and shave

When I travel to South America I always get a haircut beard trim and shave. In montevideo tip and all 20 us in BA tip and all 15 us in Ecuador tip and all less than 10 us. You know the old saying the only difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about three weeks. I have never had a shave in the us I am not sure many barbers know how to give a shave...

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro. How much for the cut?
    $130 pesos, but he will make sure to give you what you want. It's slightly off the street in a little galleria.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Had a very good haircut yesterday by a barber that works alone on Carlos Pellegrini 755 in the Galeria Stella Maris. He's a real barber, not one of the "unisex" places.

His name is Daniel, and he strives to give you what you like. He also teaches barbering, and is a real pro.

11 4322-1917.

11 4816-0061.
    Hey bro. How much for the cut?

Barber

Had a very good haircut yesterday by a barber that works alone on Carlos Pellegrini 755 in the Galeria Stella Maris. He's a real barber, not one of the "unisex" places.

His name is Daniel, and he strives to give you what you like. He also teaches barbering, and is a real pro.

11 4322-1917.

11 4816-0061.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Went back today. 65 pesos for looking good and feeling good, I had to have a smooth face for my GF to kiss me with LOL

Important fact about Bs As

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mac  [View Original Post]
    Uruguay or Montevideo? According to my Google map Uruguay runs into Guido and doesn't intersect Alvear.

On my next visit I'll be staying on Parera so I'm close. Do you have a name of this place and an address?
    Things are not always as they seem.

What about

Gato:

I was thinking of getting some manscaping done, what sort of hand-signal or body language should I use?

I get it. I was looking at Av. Alvear, you were referring to Marcelo T Alvear. I see where it is. Thanks.

Ok there is no number on the storefront, but the apt next door facing it to the right is973 Uruguay so its prolly 977 or 975there is a barber pole out front visible from a block away the guy sometimes sleeps behind the counter just go in, remember to go with a day or tows worth of growth for best results and don't tighten your face up just stay relaxed. My testosterone level went up after I was feeling manly, I was a once a week shaver no ill go every 2 or 3 days. Remember to tip, dong be a tacano, this guy is holding a razor to your face and making you look good.

If you don't speak spanish do what I did motion at your stubbly face like your having a shave.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mac  [View Original Post]
    Uruguay or Montevideo? According to my Google map Uruguay runs into Guido and doesn't intersect Alvear.

On my next visit I'll be staying on Parera so I'm close. Do you have a name of this place and an address?
    You are too far North. Look between St Fe and Cordoba.

Ww has it right its half a block up uruguay towards el alamo from the casa 900 block before the esq, same side as the casa. My face is still smooth today, no stubble or burn, fucking awseome, chicas love it!

Ill never pack a razor to BA again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    On Uruguay, just south of the intersection with Alvear.

Uruguay

On Uruguay, just south of the intersection with Alvear.

Posting Limitations