I am walking on the beach this weekend enjoying the sights. Since there was a women's AAU volleyball tournament there were a multitude of long-legged honeys in bikinis out and about."Stray Cat Blues" comes out of the shuffle on the Ipod and I start thinking back to Gato Hunter and Stranger's stripper party wishing it had been one of the songs performed."Once Bitten Twice Shy" made my list as a good stripping song also. I bought tickets to see Smokey Robinson at the Hollywood Bowl thinking it will be a good date. Girlfriend is not into it at all. There is a problem when you date younger women from different cultures. Sometimes you not have much in common. Anybody ever see the movie "Save the Tiger" with Jack Lemmon. One thing about not knowing Spanish is I do not have to listen to the chicas ***** about their lives. I am not really excited by my work right now either.

So my escape is to read read AP religiously, look through the ads and review sites and think about my upcoming trip which is still months away. Damn.