Thread: Melisa from Todomasajes

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by The Clown

Excellent report

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown  [View Original Post]
    Called on Monday morning and made an appt to see Melisa. 400p for the hour. She fully clothed me not. A good massage, and of course as she is massaging her hand would "slip" and rub on mr. Happy every once in a while. What I noticed though is that she would get off on that. So, I started rubbing on her ass and then around to her snatch. She started to moan alittle and she then turned me over. She got naked then and we went at it. Great little tits and beautiful nips. I hopped off the table and went at DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed. Then out came the old rubber and for a CBJ even though I don't like it covered it was good.

We finally went into the bangng position, easiest was for me to stand and her legs wrapped around me. She has a great tight pussy, and before I came I pulled off the rubber and spooged all over her tits and stomach.

She is sweet. Check her out on the 400 block of Cordoba near the Lancaster.

The Clown
    Good info, thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks El Clown. Is this Melisa?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/melisa/bk00.htm
    Yes this is her. Enjoy!

The Clown

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown  [View Original Post]
    Called on Monday morning and made an appt to see Melisa. 400p for the hour. She is sweet. Check her out on the 400 block of Cordoba near the Lancaster.

The Clown
    Thanks El Clown. Is this Melisa?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/melisa/bk00.htm

Melisa from Todomasajes

Called on Monday morning and made an appt to see Melisa. 400p for the hour. She fully clothed me not. A good massage, and of course as she is massaging her hand would "slip" and rub on mr. Happy every once in a while. What I noticed though is that she would get off on that. So, I started rubbing on her ass and then around to her snatch. She started to moan alittle and she then turned me over. She got naked then and we went at it. Great little tits and beautiful nips. I hopped off the table and went at DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed. Then out came the old rubber and for a CBJ even though I don't like it covered it was good.

We finally went into the bangng position, easiest was for me to stand and her legs wrapped around me. She has a great tight pussy, and before I came I pulled off the rubber and spooged all over her tits and stomach.

She is sweet. Check her out on the 400 block of Cordoba near the Lancaster.

The Clown

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Clown For This Post:

Posting Limitations