Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Jessica

Jessica, just arrived from Paraguay 9 months ago.

I'd love to motorboat her buttcheeks and tongue punch her fartbox and plow so deep in her that it would take the strength of King Arthur to take my shlong out like Excalibur's sword.

She is a Goddess, about 5ft-9in tall with a 9.5 face and a 10 body! Not a working girl! Damn it. Not yet! Going to go out with her on her birthday March 30th. Send her to the hair and nail salon first, maybe a tanning salon too. Make her a true Princess. Best looking girl I have met in many, many years! Too bad I have to wait till March 30th!

TL.

Fuck This Heat!

Birthday Pix! Yes!

Saw 4 Movies Today

Sundays, especially hot and humid sundays are ugly so I went to the movies and I watched 4 movies in a row :

Zero Dark Thirty. Very interesting and makes you realize you can't hide from the C. I. A.

Django. Lost count on the use of the "N" word, maybe 110 times but super action packed. I actually counted.

Lincoln. Great acting, D. D. Lewis should win the Oscar although Di Caprio did a great job in Django.

Flight. Great acting, made me want to have a drink.

4 totally different movies that cause or create 4 different feelings, maybe 5 feelings; my butt hurts from sitting in shit seats for 11. 5 hours!

TL.

Bored in BA!

Carnaval on Independencia between San Jose and Saenz Pena after 7 the next 2 days.

I'm in too

TL, I'll join you. I'll send you a pm right now

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney  [View Original Post]
    All seems to be going fine with him.
    Thanks!

I hope your both doing well!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    All beers better be on you, mate.
    Ok maybe a couple!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    About 1700 block of Salta,

More to follow!
    Exact street address and name of the bar would be very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace5027  [View Original Post]
    First beer on me!
    All beers better be on you, mate.

I'm in

About 1700 block of Salta, bring your guns and knives; avoid the Trannies and you will find a regular bar with 100% Paraguayan Chicas. 50% working and 50% percent non-working.

$25. 00 peso liters and the girls are from 0 to 100p.

Let's go this Friday Boys!

Open fri, sat and sun, ONLY!

TL.

As I write this the most beautiful Paraguayan ASS is passed out in my bed, non working girl but the best all anal babe I have ever met; as good as Pamela 1.

Holy Shit Batman!

By the way, I have found Veronica 1!

More to follow!
    I am interested in joining you Friday! Sent you a PM.

First beer on me!

About 1700 Block of Salta

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Did you pick up any girl? How much did you pay? Her contact details? Quality of session? Please make the post worthwile with some facts.
    About 1700 block of Salta, bring your guns and knives; avoid the Trannies and you will find a regular bar with 100% Paraguayan Chicas. 50% working and 50% percent non-working.

$25. 00 peso liters and the girls are from 0 to 100p.

Let's go this Friday Boys!

Open fri, sat and sun, ONLY!

TL.

As I write this the most beautiful Paraguayan ASS is passed out in my bed, non working girl but the best all anal babe I have ever met; as good as Pamela 1.

Holy Shit Batman!

By the way, I have found Veronica 1!

More to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy Boyy  [View Original Post]
    TL took me through "the dark underbelly" of the city
    Did you pick up any girl? How much did you pay? Her contact details? Quality of session? Please make the post worthwile with some facts.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy Boyy  [View Original Post]
    I was with TL the other night and he took me through "the dark underbelly" of the city and we went to this local bar and had some beer and met a few really hot chicas from Paraguay. Oh boy they were smokin'! Wouldn't have been able to do it without TL. This man speaks Spanish really well and made it possible for me to go to and see places I couldn't have otherwise. And he knows this city inside and out. Thanks TL!
    TL Knows Best!

Hangin' with TL

I was with TL the other night and he took me through "the dark underbelly" of the city and we went to this local bar and had some beer and met a few really hot chicas from Paraguay. Oh boy they were smokin'! Wouldn't have been able to do it without TL. This man speaks Spanish really well and made it possible for me to go to and see places I couldn't have otherwise. And he knows this city inside and out. Thanks TL!

I was at my office today with one of the boys having a drink when suddenly there were 2 Chicas, one on my right and one on my left; I did not know which way to look!

"Chicas on the left of me and Chicas on my right and there I was, stuck in the middle with you!"

I did not know which way to look for fear that I would miss one of them!

Oh what a feeling!

TL.

Got to love this place!

TL
    LOL I hear ya! I am trying to get out daily for a little cw (chica watching) , before they are all back in parkas!

"Stuff in the Middle with You!"

I was at my office today with one of the boys having a drink when suddenly there were 2 Chicas, one on my right and one on my left; I did not know which way to look!

"Chicas on the left of me and Chicas on my right and there I was, stuck in the middle with you!"

I did not know which way to look for fear that I would miss one of them!

Oh what a feeling!

TL.

Got to love this place!

TL

Posting Limitations