Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lucianna love.

Evian has some English but Lu is fully bilingual. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of a really hot, honest and reliable English speaking Hooker. Argentine, Paraguyan or Brazilian.

NOT ENGLISH.

Thanks,

TL
    Only english speaking chica I can think of is Evian. Great service from her.

Need an English Speaking Hooker

Anybody know of a really hot, honest and reliable English speaking Hooker. Argentine, Paraguyan or Brazilian.

NOT ENGLISH.

Thanks,

TL

Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Madaho  [View Original Post]
    I don't like anything that starts with an H.

No Homos, No HPV, no HIV, no H whatever.

Just wear a condom and keep safe.
    Do we have to start spelling it Jooker? (The "J" is a jota not a jay)

But all you do is fuck hookers in Argentina, Right?

HIV in Argentina amongst straight men and working girls has ALWAYS been very low, maybe an incedent rate of. 00635?

I'm willing to play a little Roulette, I have NOTHING to lose!

TL.

I don't have children, I'm not married and I'm sure I can live another 20 years if I caught anything due to all the meds that are available.
    I would bet you don't live another 20 years whether you get AIDS or not. In fact I would take out a life insurance policy on you if I could.

Lifelong barebackers vs. Lifelong fearmen-

-we are born to die.

What we earned,"have" or built up in lifetime will survive when we die.

Somebody will take and loose it again.

You can chose if you want to die by fear or die having fun.

And on 11-30 I will be close to death, hearing 8hs of Wagner in Colon Ring.

After that, NewPort will be a good desicion. TLN bareback.

Fuck your fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    You can buy a rapid oral HIV test at Walgreens for 40$
    Walgreens, how about in BA?

You can buy a rapid oral HIV test at Walgreens for 40$

Yeah, You Got Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Try backpage and / or craigslist using the personals section. You might be surprised what turns up and its a cheap method to try to get some attention to your fly. Make sure the ad is in correct spanish and NOT in english. Just my dos centavos. Monger on All. Toymann.

Ps. Come on TL. Come clean, the ad is for you isn't it? You are now a changed man, have inherited substantial wealth, and now will hang up your monger shoes and want to become a sugar daddy, at least short-time. LOL
    Yeah, you got me buddy! I just won that $450 Million Dollar Power Ball so I'm Ready, willing and Able! Actually, it's a friend of ours that wants to try this as a test I guess. Maybe Craig's list for free but those may ONLY be PROS, not sure; never met "Back Page" so unsure. It will be in Spanish, as correct as I can translate it for him but I think if you dumb it down you may get a better response. Dumb Yankee equals Better pickings. Not sure.

He is as it reads. I think that Jax tried this years ago and got an overwellming response but 30% were males so he had to specify or move it to a different section in the rag.

I think it's a great idea if you live here and want to fake it, and have the time to read 500 e-mails!

Thanks Dick,

TL

Might want to start with the cheapest option.

Try backpage and / or craigslist using the personals section. You might be surprised what turns up and its a cheap method to try to get some attention to your fly. Make sure the ad is in correct spanish and NOT in english. Just my dos centavos. Monger on All. Toymann

ps. come on TL. come clean, the ad is for you isn't it? You are now a changed man, have inherited substantial wealth, and now will hang up your monger shoes and want to become a sugar daddy, at least short-time. LOL

Placing an Ad For Girls

Placing an add for girls in the newspaper :

Obviously this is not for me but what section would I put it in and how should I word it?

Basically something like this :

Foreign Gentleman looking to meet local females while I'm in Ba for dinner, drinks, shows, tango and Spanish lessons, etc.

I am 42, attractive, well educated and VERY generous. Looking for compatible female. Please send your recent photos and info to the following e-mail address.

Is the Clarin good enough?

Run the ad for 3 or 4 consecutive days, maybe a Sunday for sure.

Very Generous (should imply willing to pay for your time.)

The objective of this exercise is to pull in a large amount of non-pros, semi-pros and full-on pros with minimal effort.

What section should the ad be placed in?

If it was my ad I would just go straight to the heart of the matter Boys!

Looking for xx year old girls for super rauncy animal sex, will pay!

I think that whomever places such an ad will get a shit load of responses.

Any thoughts Boys?

TL

Wear a Condom

I don't like anything that starts with an H.

No Homos, No HPV, no HIV, no H whatever.

Just wear a condom and keep safe.

HIV in Argentina amongst straight men and working girls has ALWAYS been very low, maybe an incedent rate of. 00635?

TL.

I don't have children, I'm not married and I'm sure I can live another 20 years if I caught anything due to all the meds that are available.
    I actually used to have a non-pro girlfriend of sorts. She was dating me and some guy locally in B.A. that had terminal cancer. One time she came with him to the state in the USA where I live and had intentions of doing me while he was being treated in a cancer hospital. And she told him. I was out of the country and that would have been a little too weird anyway.

I fuck hookers with a condom. This is because the few times I've gone off the wagon for a period of months I've always gotten something. HPV is really easy to catch and really pisses off your girlfriend if you give it to her.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny12 For This Post:

Hookers

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    I'd still be careful if doing hookers or IV drug users. Syphilis rates used to be very high among prostitutes in Argentina, not sure whether they still are. I remember that HIV rates in prostitutes in Argentina were higher than many places in this hemisphere, although lower than parts of the Caribbean and Brazil.

TL.

I'd still be careful if doing hookers or IV drug users. Syphilis rates used to be very high among prostitutes in Argentina, not sure whether they still are. I remember that HIV rates in prostitutes in Argentina were higher than many places in this hemisphere, although lower than parts of the Caribbean and Brazil.

Posting Limitations