Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good Point

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever believe statistics in Argentina.
    So true, can't be better said.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    A. I. D. S in Argentina :

15% of all homosexuals have A. I. D. S in Argentina and only. 4% of the total population has A. I. D. S. Making Argentina a great place to monger.

I can live with those numbers, just don't fuck Homos, Trannies or Bisexuals.

20% in Chile and 10% in Brazil. (of the Homosexuals)

Africa has 69% of the entire WORLD'S population of A. I. D. S victims making Africa the worst place to stick your dick in!

Not even a double wrapper will save you.

TL
    Don't ever believe statistics in Argentina.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

AIDS in Argentina

A. I. D. S in Argentina :

15% of all homosexuals have A. I. D. S in Argentina and only. 4% of the total population has A. I. D. S. Making Argentina a great place to monger.

I can live with those numbers, just don't fuck Homos, Trannies or Bisexuals.

20% in Chile and 10% in Brazil. ( of the Homosexuals )

Africa has 69% of the entire WORLD'S population of A. I. D. S victims making Africa the worst place to stick your dick in!

Not even a double wrapper will save you.

TL

Getting Robbed!

Getting robbed or mugged or just plainly ripped-off :

Does it feel better on the street as an innocent target?

Does it feel worse when they enter your home with a set of keys and they know your name?

Do you feel better if you think the thief is going to sell your things or enjoy them as you did?

The scum that walked into my house a few days before Christmas and took about 25k worth of stupid shit makes me wonder!

Cowboy boots. Maybe $2000. 00 dollars.

3 week old Sony Smart TV.

6 month old lap-top.

My dog's leash!

A VERY used vibrator! 5th one to be absconded with!

Leather jacket. Ironic because it was Canadian made in Argenina! 2200 Dollars. Cool, I wore it twice and hated it!

Anyway, for those of us that have been victims of crime; what do you feel?

If the bad guy stole my tv and laptop so he and his family can watch a soccer game while his children learn about the world on the internet it's cool.

If he wears my boots, shoes and jacket to loook better, feel better and get a decent job then that's cool.

BUT if the MOTHERFUCKER that put a 9mm pistol to my head and took my 18k Presidential Rolex just to exchange it for a handful of CRACK it pissses me off!

Custom , factory ordered , center links barked and a black onyx face .

I had one USD in my fucking pocket and 25k USD on my wrist.

Now, if he's wearing it, getting laid and acting like a successful businessman; it's still not cool! So I immediately bought another one!

Little motherfucker too, only a 9mm diff between us!

Be Careful Wherever you may be!

TL.

The watch story occurred in Houston, must be 35k by NOW!

PS - I like this thread Toymann , I can rant and rave with my little extemporanious statements and only the people that want to read it can read it and post their opinions .

Thanks !

That Will Not Help

Your comments, although sensible, can only harm some poor girl's livelyhood and NOBODY on this board has the right to harm any of these girls in any way.

I get a 6 month test at Centro Medico by your place.

I don't fuck hookers that use needles so I'm not too worried about it.

We ALL fuck the same girls so just live with it.

They have all been trained to not discuss business , it's best for all of us .

It's good to see that you can type a little better and that you are no longer in love; funny things that happen to a man when he sees his life ending right before his eyes.

I actually hope that you can regain your love and zest.

Thanks, but bad-mouthing me will only harm others, not me in any way.

TL

Be a little more positive Dude ! Be happy to be alive !

A Nude Maid Service

A Nude Maid Service.

I know that we have talked about this before, and we have even watched our Paraguayan Princesses bent over while sweeping the floor!

It's a beautiful thing Boys!

Now, let's organize a real French Maid (Paraguayan W*H*O*R*E) maid service!

Even if your in a hotel!

Nothing could be finer than to see Catalina or Carolina in the morning!

Forgotten the words!

Blow off your maid or keep her since you feel sorry for her but call in an extra to bend over and put her ankles behind her head like BugsBunny!

I know guys will pay for this!

PM me and we can make some new friends!

They are dead and their faces are on 100peso bills but they can still be our friends!

Nude Maid Service!

TL

Hide and Fuck Party

The Stripper Parties that we have had have been fun but they do get a bit boring after a while so last week me and a friend of "ours" decided to put together a "Hide and Fuck Party" at his Mega Mansion.

Maybe 4 or 5 girls and the 2 of us.

Turn off all of the lights and play hide and fuck with the girls throughout the house.

Wear glow-in the dark rubbers (just for fun) and look for the docking stations which could be marked with glow in the dark paint.

We also had some other activities planned for the 1. 5 day long event.

Reach into a hat and pull out a piece of paper or card with an order written on it; for example,

Mia 2 Sucks GH.

Sabrina Sucks TL.

Mia 2 and Sabrina Suck TL,

Etc, etc, etc.

The point being that there would be a lot more cards where we were the recievers of the act or acts.

Longest lines and biggest bumps, etc for whomever likes that shit!

But it was a Private Party.

Still, if you do a Stripper Party you may want to include a Hide and Fuck Event like when we use to play hide and seek as children!

This will separate the girls from the chicas!

Have Fun,

TL

Just not much of a point in having them there just to act as if they are strippers ! They are there to perform Circus Tricks and to be trained like an ANIMAL !

Send me a PM dude and illl give you my number snd we can go out one night ill be the professora de puta para tu

Newbie Questions 101

Newbie questions

Hi:

Are you willing to answer a few questions for me? I have been reading posts on the site for a few hours, but I can't seem to find answers to these questions. I have never been to Buenos Aires and I am thinking of going.

1. Are the websites bait and switch? (The women on MicrocentroVIP and Bairesgirls, for examples, look really good, but are these just photoshopped pictures?)

2. Do most clubs (ie. Hook) have entrance fees? Also, are the drinks $80 at the clubs? Do you have to buy drinks for the women at the clubs? I know that there are exit fees at the clubs for the women (I think I read $180) , and I can see all of this starting to add up.

Anyways, I would appreciate any help you can give me.

The above copied questions are from a recently received PM.

Where do I start?

Yes, I am the go to guy on this board and I am not going to reveal your name because certain guys will flame you and tell you to read some more posts.

I agree, a couple of hours of your time is NOT worth 10 years of our time.

One by one :

Hook :

60. 00 pesos to walk in minimum.

110. 00 pesos for the Chica's drink, minimum.

$200. 00 fucking dollars if you look like Ben Franklin.

One hundred is good enough if you have game and speak the lingo!

Good luck!

Catto's :

60 to 80 pesos to get in, girl's drinks are 110p minimum.

Hit you at 800p on up if you are ALONE and without a PRO guiding you!

Could be Gato Hunter or Stranger or TL

We save guys money and get them laid.

Now it get's better :

Hippo. Madaho's :

200p to fucking walk in. 400p to 500p per chica's drinks and they will start at 200 US Fucking dollars or more!

Remember that the clubs have 2 and 3 drink minimums before you can go and bend-over Bambi at Jax Butt Hutt all night!

Go to the clubs,"you pays your money and you takes your chances!"

Personally, I just see them before they go to work!

I would much rather give my money to the girl than to the bar owner!

Spend some time researching the girls on this board and if a shitload of guys recommend a girl then you can expect an excellent R. O. I!

Feel free to PM me again, there is no shame in your questions and I'm here to help the VIRGINS!

Thanks,

P.S - The National Sport in BA is Home Invasion , the second National Specialty is PHOTO-SHOP and decreasing girl's ages !

Spanish Cognates

Super helpful for anyone that wishes to improve their Spanish skils so you can fuck these putas without getting fucked.

http://www.palomar.edu/etv/courseinf...50handouts.pdf

Interesting!

TL

The Chica God

The Chica God has been good to me lately and I surely do not deserve it!

You know when a working or non-working girl is dropped into your lap for the hell of it.

When you least expect it.

When I had the resto it happened all the time with tourist and or Chicas but that's where charm and bullshit come together.

Anyway, about 3 weeks ago I was in San Telmo walking along Defensa and checking out the street vendors and I see this really pretty and very young girl selling her trinkets on the street.

I walked up and acted interested in her junk and it turned out that she is Italian and has been to about 80 countries and speaks about 5 languages.

So I asked her where she lived and she told me that she needed to find a room in one of those awful shit hotels.

I told her those are expensive and shitty, lack privacy and are not safe.

That is the truth.

Why don't you come and stay with me until you find a decent place?

You groovy little Hippie Chick.

More ink than the newspaper and more piercings than a pin cushion!

Care free, ultra open minded free spirit.

Exact opposite of me!

Shit, I hate everybody!

It's not that I hate people, I just prefer to be alone.

Not really, I'm the nicest asshole in the world.

So she moved right in to my bed that evening and actually cooks and cleans my clock and my pad in exchange for rent.

It's a great deal! Her father sends her Euros, she buys her own "Stuff" and I guess in about 100 days she will be gone hopefully.

So the Chica God is alive and well Boys!

You never know!

Not my type at all but maybe she can teach me to be a better person .

TL

I will be happy to provide a 10 gun salute.

There is a Special Clause in my contract that states that my Liver shall be buried separately with honors!

TL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Morgando69 For This Post:

Corallito

Interesting comment on another Corallito T. L. I have a friend living in BA and he told me the same thing. He things that this will happen when there is a new president in Argentina. When do you think this will happen? He mention the same rate, ten pesos to one dollar.

Joe Vato

Clutter Clutter Clutter

I was looking for some other opinions TM!

I can't follow all requests!

Just wanted some other's imput!

I have pm'd with so, but allow me a question for people like you that know more than me!

TL
    Fair enough TL, BUT, why create all these new threads? I suggest you create a single thread related to your open thinking and questions for the membership. Wouldn't that be better than all these single post threads related to the many thoughts that cross your mind. You could name the thread "TL, the monger king, Thoughts for the membership". I just find all these unrelated thoughts and single thread comments as just total spam as they clutter the board and make it really hard for most readers to extract relavent information. It almost seems like you're agenda is based on keeping your name on the front page of the forumn. I'm sure thats not the case BUT, for me, it comes across like that. Next thing ya know, you'll be posting using multiple usernames for some unforeseen agenda. LOL!

Just kidding! My dos centavos. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight dude. I especially liked your new thread about the 30 day girl request. Wouldn't that have been better handled in PM? Finally, the plata negro rate is equilizing the effect of inflation relative to the past couple of years. I forsee the future as a great time to monger in BA. Your premise that the black market exchange rate for the US dollar directly effects the puta pricing is just foolishness. The market in BA is driven by the locals NOt the tourists. Just read the local boards. Get you butt down to retiro and find your next gringo princess. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. The great TL will certainly rise again. Won't He? Monger on dude. Toymann
    I was looking for some other opinions TM!

I can't follow all requests!

Just wanted some other's imput!

I have pm'd with so, but allow me a question for people like you that know more than me!

TL

Posting Limitations