Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spam! Spam! Spam!

Thanks for the insight dude. I especially liked your new thread about the 30 day girl request. Wouldn't that have been better handled in PM? Finally, the plata negro rate is equilizing the effect of inflation relative to the past couple of years. I forsee the future as a great time to monger in BA. Your premise that the black market exchange rate for the US dollar directly effects the puta pricing is just foolishness. The market in BA is driven by the locals NOt the tourists. Just read the local boards. Get you butt down to retiro and find your next gringo princess. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. The great TL will certainly rise again. Won't He? Monger on dude. Toymann

There is a Special Clause in my Contract

There is a Special Clause in my contract that states that my Liver shall be buried separately with honors!

TL

To Live and Die in BA!

Bus jacking is a daily occurrence all over the greater Buenos Aires and even within the Capital Federal and not just in Cuidad Evita or La Matanza. Some bus line or other is constantly on strike demanding more security. This month, four bus companies that go to the ¨Ciudad Universitaria¨ (the Buenos Aires university campus) were on strike or only working during daylight hours. Very few of these robberies make it to the news unless someone is killed. 17 policeman have been killed in Buenos Aires only what goes of this year and there were somewhere near ten thousand armed robberies. Some 320 crimes a day are investigated by the police only within the city of Buenos Aires and I have no idea about the Greater Buenos Aires.

Kind of off topic here but I couldn't be bothered to search for the right thread. This week all privados, night clubs and so on have been prohibited in the province of Cordoba and are to close immediately and they are studying quite strict sentences for offenders that will mean jail time and not fines. This is supposed to be an effort to put an end to human trafficking. Prostitution by consenting adults will not be prohibited but if a girl doesn't have her I'd on her she will automatically be taken into custody and considered a victim of trafficking.

The above copied post belongs to Aqualung.

I myself have been a victim of violent crime and I want to go out at night and kill at least one per day to avenge my ex-girlfriend's beating and robbery along with my home invasion!

When we go back to "El Coralito" you better watch your ass day and night Boys!

The fan is about to be turned on and the shit is going to hit it!

You think the hookers are crazy. Stupid now with their asking prices?

Wait a bit!

R.

10 to 1 and you won't get to cum!

Looking For a 30 Day Hooker

A friend of "Ours" on this board is looking for a 30 day Sperm Bank that can receive his deposits once a day everyday at or about the same time in the early evenings.

He is willing to spend between $150. 00 and $200. 00 pesos MAX per day with a generous propina at the end of the 30 day period.

I have racked my brain and it is a very short list.

He does not want a Privado girl or say that he does not want to go to the Privado every day and hope that she is there and not all fucked out.

You can find a Privado girl that charges $300. 00 and gets half; when she gets off work she can go and see you. That's one choice I guess.

You can find a street girl but her fucking taxi ride to your hotel will cost her 40 p so forget that.

I know 2 girls that really need the money but it's a 2 hour ride, a fifty peso fare and all that trouble for $150. 00 pesos!

They actually hung up the phone on my dime!

Your best bet is to hit a decent Privado during the day and cut a deal with a chica on the side or I can keep trying.

There is one girl that can stay at my place for the month while she fucks you but only if she cleans my house but the fact that only taxis and a few buses will come close to where you are staying is a problem for both of you.

Do some homework and find out about the buses to your hotel.

You have met the girl and you LOVED her so ante up a few dollars more and you may get your W*H*O*R*E!

I have 3 more but it will cost you at least $250. 00 per day MINIMUM and they quit working at 7!

The problem is that I only know quality girls!

I can't send you any of my top recommendations.

I know you don't want a ten but even 6's have to pay the rent.

Thanks,

R

PS - I know where you are coming from Dude !

$200 x 30 days = $6000.00 pesos + $1500.00 Decent Propina = $7500.00 pesos = $1332 dollars to make you hollar !

$44.00 dollars a day ! It would cost you more in lube and videos to do it yourself !

Seriously , the Chica mentality ; or Chica Economics 101 just does not work that way !

They have never heard that one dick in the hand is better than 2 in the bush !

Like a true soldier I will continue to look for you !

Maybe some poor Paraguayan fresh off the fucking Banana Boat !

It can be done but I will need seed money to find this tampon in the haystack !

I.E ; Privado Fees ! Once my endless supply of the low-end runs out !

Depends on the Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Thou shalt not pay AR 850 (PLUS TAXI) for anyone in BA.
    It depends on the girl and for how long.

2 hours with ANY of my recommended girls is a great deal.

2 hours!

Not 1.

TL.

I think I know who you are referring to though.

Thou shalt not pay AR 850 (PLUS TAXI) for anyone in BA.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments :

Whoever came up with those little guidelines to live by did not give us much slack did he?

I mean today I looked out my window and saw my neighbor pulling into his mansion in his Ferrari with his wife and daughter and I said;

"Goddamn that's a nice car and man I'd sure love to bend over his wife and daughter."

I just broke 3 out of 10 including the "Big One!"

I know without a doubt that EVERY male on this board breaks one of the Cardinal Sins everyday or every 5 minutes!

So I guess we are all going to be together in Monger's Hell.

Monger's Hell :

Probably a place full of high priced and poor providing Argentines and Dominicans! Not a Paraguayan in sight!

The Monger's Ten Commandments :

What could they be?

Going to need a little help boys!

1.) Thou Shalt Never Pay Upfront!

2.) Thou Shalt Never Send Money From Abroad!

3.) Thou Shalt Never Fall in Love!

4.) Thou Shalt Never Believe It's Your Baby!

Chime in Boys!

TL.

P. S. I have broken ALL 10 in one way or another!

There is 1 that I'm not sure about exactly. A big one for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The other day we were talking with a friend of "Ours" that had picked up a nasty disease in Colombia!

He had to withdraw from the mongering scene for 1 month.

What he bought was curable.

Now, if he had bought an incurable problem do you think it is his DUTY to hang up his mongering cleats?

What would you do?

TL
    Definitely quit the scene or inform the other person if a condom stops the passing of the disease. Can't a person be charged if they knowingly have sex and don't disclose the fact they have a disease? I seem to remember reading that a guy was charged for screwing some women when he had aids and a hooker was charged in another incident.

Question - what would you do if you caught the disease and found out he probably passed it to the chica you got it from?
    Last edited by SunSeeker; 05-29-12 at 11:31. Reason: add to post

What Would You Do?

The other day we were talking with a friend of "Ours" that had picked up a nasty disease in Colombia!

He had to withdraw from the mongering scene for 1 month.

What he bought was curable.

Now, if he had bought an incurable problem do you think it is his DUTY to hang up his mongering cleats?

What would you do?

TL

Twenty Month Hard-On

This is really funny!

Miami Bob, do you think he has a case?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...010902532.html

TL

And I thought 12 hours was bad enough !

I'm with you, TL

If smoking is prohibited in bars, restos and public buildings becasue of obvious reasons, IMHO it should also be prohibited on the streets.

You know what they say,

You know what they say,"the only thing worse than a smoker is someone who quit smoking" LOL I know as I quit smoking in 2003. Now I find the smell sickening and always try to avoid it, ask for a non-smoking room, eat inside if they allow smoking outside etc.

I feel the same way TL.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me when I feel like I am walking around inside of an ashtray when I am walking around in BA?

Everybody smoking and leaving a trail full of stench that even this windy city can't blow away!

Every Chica that we meet seems to be a chain smoker at times!

Every hot girl you see has a cig hanging out of her mouth!

I Just walked for 5 hours around BA with 3 "Friends of Ours" doing a Walking Tour and the smoke is endless!

I just don't see how the ex-smokers and non-smokers can deal with it!

And I smoke about 2 cigs a day and it KILLS me!

It's time to quit.

BA has outlawed smoking in bars, restos, public buildings and next will be at the outdoor restos.

The problem is that the places that we frequent allow smoking!

Such is life in a corrupt country!

TL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations