Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Anybody Want to Meet Tonight?

Hey Boys, I have some of "our" friends in town and would like to see if anybody else wants to meet up tonight and have a drink and chase some "easy" to catch girls?

If so then please call me at one of these numbers :

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

Thanks,

TL.

Please don't leave a message on my cell phone because I can't retrieve them.

Wrong number ! Lost in translation !

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    The fact is that you can't most guys from making the worst choices, so I no longer try.

Thanks,

Jax
    I agree completely. I stopped trying years ago.

Administrator

Venues: 398

"Neophytes in Toyland"

Hey TL,

You've described a phenomenon that I've witnessed hundreds of times, and it is the reason why I eventually quit accompanying guys to clubs, introducing them to chicas and otherwise making recommendations.

I call this the "Neophytes in Toyland" syndrome, or "NIT" for short.

Simply stated, Neophytes are going to select the chica that most closely matches their fantasy visual composite of the perfect chica, to the exclusion of any advice to the contrary.

Typically...

I'll introduce them to a chick who I know has a good attitude. They'll ignore her.

I'll remind them that attitude is 90% of the score. My advice will fall on deaf ears.

I'll try to negotiate a clear understanding between him and the chica he eventually selects, but that will fall apart once they've left.

Case in point: I remember one night in Madahos I was with a guy who told me he liked short blonds with big tits. I introduced him to a chica who was blond. 5"-2", with a respectable rack, and who I knew has a generally good disposition. He spoke with her for perhaps 2 minutes and sent her on her way, later telling me "I'm looking for a girl that's about 5'-4" tall, and that girl was only about 5'-2" tall". He ended up going with a slightly taller blond chick who I knew was a real "pay first, minimum performance clock watcher". Sure enough, the next day he's telling me the usual story about how back at his hotel there was an argument with the chica about the previously agreed price, that she subsequently gave him an anemic CBJ, and that she effectively got him off and left as quickly as possible.

The fact is that you can't stop most guys from making the worst choices, so I no longer try.

Thanks,

Jax

Eh, you need a secretary to screen your calls, LOL.

Neophyte, or a funny thing happened on the way to the Forum?

So I answer one of my 15 pm's and e-mails per day from guys that are going to be in BA for 23 hours and want a ten for an 8!

It's fucking Sunday night without much reason to venture into our lives of diversion!

So this new friend of "ours" ask me to take him to a certain bar and against ALL my reservations he picks out a fucking Dominican Liar!

She says " Sure, up my black ass all night long 500p, no prob."

She is NOT one of my Chicas and I do not fuck Doms!

Buyer Be ware |

So I cut the deal for this fucking NEOPHYTE and send them on their biblical way at 4:30 fucking am!

My phone rings and the NEOPHYTE is telling me that the girl is only sucking his Johnson for 2 minutes, wants to slip on the lover's cover and get it over!

He hands TL the phone and expects me to teach the girl how to suck a dick!

4:30 am my boys!

I'm laughing; but I'm fucking tired too!

I tell her that he will call security at a 5 star hotel if she does not suck his dick like her mother would!

Bad Idea!

He called security and tossed her fucking Dominican ass on the street in front of the Hyatt!

Called me back again!

WWTLD?

What Would T L Do?

Turn off my phone?

No!

I talked that girl through a proper Blow Job!

Anyway, the moral to the story is that I can lead the Horse to the Franklins but I can't make the **** make the best of them!

I can save you money but you better follow my lead and keep your pecker and powder dry till the time comes to unload!

TL

The Clubs Should be Full of Chicas Tonight!

Tomorrow and Tuesday are National Holidays so the bars and clubs should be Packed tonight!

It's Carnaval. Mardi Gras. Fat Tuesday!

Hooker Fest or Empty Nest?

Girls that can took a 4 day weekend although MOST club girls MUST punch a clock a certain number of days per week.

The bars actually keep track of how many times each girl leaves the club so something MUST be going on with kick-backs to the owners.

Anyway, it's early but if anybody wants to hit the scene just give me a call after 8:45.

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Phone Number.

I just returned from my 4th visit to the fucking Personal cell phone company and I still don't have a phone!

The 15 pm's that came in today are much appreciated and all your requests shall be taken care of but for now the only way to call me is to call me at home.

4 381 2145 Anytime!

Also It may take a day or 2 to respond to pm's since my laptop was removed also.

Thanks Boys!

TL.

4 381 2145

You may also call during the day as I avoid the daytime like the plague !

Too hot to fuck ! Almost !

Indy 500!

The Indy 500.

Not just a race but a game for the players that be.

Cover in most clubs.

$50. 00. $180. 00 pesos! Absurd!

Chica Drinks. $110. 00. $530. 00! Stupid Money

Take Out Fee. $300. 00 pesos to $700. 00 DOLLARS!

My question :

Is it not better to use an Indy 500 to avoid the high over-head and rush the fuss?

Fuck the clubs and keep a Harem!

Yes, you will have to invest some time and money to develope your Harem which may take years; or you can READ this fucking board and follow our leads!

The Few, The Proud ,The Mongers!

Would you rather shit out $1200. 00 plus on Bullshit drinks or just pay for a front row seat at the Indy 500 Peso Race?

I'll take a $500 Peso Indy all night long !

Fuck the Clubs !

Catto's is now the best deal and that's NOT saying much !

TL.

Always at your side!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It is the most perfect piece of music EVER written!
    You mean it's better than "Yummy yummy yummy, I've got love in my tummy?"

TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

Tonight at the theater next to Avenida de Mayo and Salta at 7pm if anybody wants to go.

It is the most perfect piece of music EVER written!

Feel free to call me.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

TL.

1222 Avenida de Mayo

Posting Limitations