Thread: TejanoLibre's Idle Musings

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Great Ad!

Very much worth 2 minutes of your time to click !

Great ASS, Great Legs! Very funny!

https://twitter.com/MarcWarrenGolf/s...885057/photo/1

TL.

Misspelled so it must be a fake ad .
    Awesome ad!

Great Ad!

Great Ad!

Very much worth 2 minutes of your time to click !

Great ASS, Great Legs! Very funny!

https://twitter.com/MarcWarrenGolf/s...885057/photo/1

TL.

Misspelled so it must be a fake ad .

I Knew It Was Dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    It's the area with the highest crime rate in the city. There are at least two or three shootings or stabbings on any given Friday or Saturday nights and dozens of robberies. Even ambulances have been ransacked there while attending to the wounded.
    I knew that Constitucion was Dangerous but I did not know that it is the most dangerous part of the city! I walk in fear and hail the first cab that I see or the first cab that has enough courage to pick me up! When I went to the Carnaval Street Fest near the area I came upon a little dive bar and after a certain hour the bartender girl told us to step inside the bar because we were drinking outside.

Yeah, you can sense the danger when you are there; the dark underbelly of BA! Ugly is the night, full of Trannies, Fat Dominicans and shitty blow!

There is a "Tour" in BA that will take you to one of the "Villas" to eat a Chori Pan with the locals, use to cost 100 p years ago; it would be an interesting and depressing xp!

Thanks Aqualung!

TL.

PS - I would be happy as shit to own either one of the Para Bars ! 1000's of clients , open 3 days a week and just cashing in .

On another note :

I did go to Radio Studio with 8 Paraguayan Hookers one night and it was a blast ! One of the girls was Nati from Newport , highly recommended but she is out of the biz and living in Puerto Madero .

Pretty Woman Syndrome !

Quote Originally Posted by RockHarders  [View Original Post]
    Mongers-.

In Constitution there are two primary Paraguayan nightclubs, Mbaracuya (the club being referred to in this thread) and Radio Studio. Both are owned by, and cater to Paraguayans but are also frequented by Peruvians and to a lesser extent Argentines. This area is pretty dangerous at night and just about all of my Paraguayan employees have been robbed at gun / knifepoint outside these clubs by (according to them) Peruvian thieves. According to my Paraguayan employees there are hundreds of young Paraguayan girls in these places on weekend nights but they are certainly not prostitutes seeking customers. Personally I wouldn't be caught dead in Constitution for any reason (even more so at night) as its filled with transvestites, thieves, and drug dealers.

Suerte,

Rock Harders.
    It's the area with the highest crime rate in the city. There are at least two or three shootings or stabbings on any given Friday or Saturday nights and dozens of robberies. Even ambulances have been ransacked there while attending to the wounded.

Mongers-.

In Constitution there are two primary Paraguayan nightclubs, Mbaracuya (the club being referred to in this thread) and Radio Studio. Both are owned by, and cater to Paraguayans but are also frequented by Peruvians and to a lesser extent Argentines. This area is pretty dangerous at night and just about all of my Paraguayan employees have been robbed at gun / knifepoint outside these clubs by (according to them) Peruvian thieves. According to my Paraguayan employees there are hundreds of young Paraguayan girls in these places on weekend nights but they are certainly not prostitutes seeking customers. Personally I wouldn't be caught dead in Constitution for any reason (even more so at night) as its filled with transvestites, thieves, and drug dealers.

Suerte,

Rock Harders.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    So far no one has answered...was there a Stripper Party and was the Paraguayan Bar a success and worth the trip. Other than for TL who could not find his way home.
    In my opinion, the Paraguayan bar was nice, but it is NOT a monger destination. There were all ages available, all types, but these are not working girls (I am sure there are some there but it would take time to sort them all out) For those that are into football (soccer) they open Sundays at 12 with food etc. At very reasonable prices Several large screen TV's.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Was there a Stripper Party? I got back late from a day in the Sun. And drinking in the country and crashed. No posts about "The Party" and disappointed I did not meet up with everyone at Ugi's with TL and Gandolf & son.

BTW: what's the name and address of the"the Bar".

Paladin.
    So far no one has answered...was there a Stripper Party and was the Paraguayan Bar a success and worth the trip. Other than for TL who could not find his way home.
    Gato Hunter abruptly canceled his strippers on Thursday afternoon.

I'll leave it to him to elaborate if he so chooses.

Thanks,

Jackson.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Just a Big Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Dangers? None if you behave yourself! There are plenty of macho husbands, boyfriends etc. There to defend any girls honor! Its NOT a monger spot. Its a place for doing things the hard way as they say on this board.
    Taxis are available because it is a busy street. My non-working Paraguayan girlfriend was appalled that I went to that place, says it's a bunch of low level Paraguayans.

The place is large, basically a typical Paraguayan Disco in Constitucion, there is another huge one a few blocks away.

Change of Pace.

Thanks Gandolf and Son!

TL.

I did not get lost, I just started walking in the wrong direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    Any dangers? Availabilty of taxi for a quick getaway?
    Dangers? None if you behave yourself! There are plenty of macho husbands, boyfriends etc. There to defend any girls honor! Its NOT a monger spot. Its a place for doing things the hard way as they say on this board.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

It is simple, easygoing and dangerous-

- if you do not speak spanish.

It is NOT for haunting "Rockstar-Aliens".

It is called Mburukuya (a PY-flower) has a homepage, a radiochannel and is very funny.

Salta 1748.

A dangerous zone, not for me as I own a bar close to mburukuya.

Last year there had been a shoot out and one guest died outside.

The place is completely safe as watched by oversized musclemen (no "rockstars").

Personly I never saw an agressive situation in the place.

They usually have PY livemusik but not too loud so you can talk and chamuyar with success.

Right side of the dancefloor are banks where the girls take place, waiting for a boy to dance or talk or have fun with.

Nobody speaks english.

At member 3320, if you usually need taxis for a quick takeoff after causing quilombo, forget the place, you will not be fast enough for Constitución-area.

I am shure mburukuya is fun if TL/ramiro will take you there as he speaks the indian language with love and perfection.

Now I go and visit a friend at Houston Space Center.

1700 block of Salta, can't pronounce the name but its the only place around with a large neon facade. Opens Sunday at 12 for football with inexpensive things to eat. $40 p cover charge, soda 15 p and a Bud costs 25 p. People from 15 years old to 65 (at least I wasnt the only dirty old man there) This is not a quick pick up joint. But it was loaded with attractive and edible women.
    Any dangers? Availabilty of taxi for a quick getaway?

Don's Musings

Is this how I start a new thread?

"Gandolf & son" sort of like Sanford & . We also live in the junkyard called Argentina!
    1700 block of Salta, can't pronounce the name but its the only place around with a large neon facade. Opens Sunday at 12 for football with inexpensive things to eat. $40 p cover charge, soda 15 p and a Bud costs 25 p. People from 15 years old to 65 (at least I wasnt the only dirty old man there) This is not a quick pick up joint. But it was loaded with attractive and edible women.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Stripper Party

Was there a Stripper Party? I got back late from a day in the Sun. And drinking in the country and crashed. No posts about "The Party" and disappointed I did not meet up with everyone at Ugi's with TL and Gandolf & son.

BTW: what's the name and address of the"the Bar".

Paladin.
    "Gandolf & son" sort of like Sanford & . We also live in the junkyard called Argentina!

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations