Thread: Gato hunter in MVD

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    The breakfast at the Sheraton in MVD has real fucking bacon!
    I've been able to get good bacon here the past 2 weeks! A Carrefour opened just down the street and the Palladini panceta ahumada cooks up nice and crispy. A little too salty but still, crispy bacon!

I'm recharged after this. I was sitting at breakfast with a very hot brazilian on one side my gf in the middle and a fat gringa on the other don't think my dick will ever allow me to go back to American women justs too fat and the attitude! She was so fat and lazy she sent her pussywippped husband for more food that she didn't ned to eat!

Real crispy bacon!

The breakfast at the Sheraton in MVD has real fucking bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    MVD must be the boring city in the whole planet.

Once I was struck there for 4 months and these were the most boring 4 months of my life.
    TOTALLY agree! I actually moved there, got my paperwork, paid a lawyer thousands of USD and after a few weeks decided I could not live there. Talked with some expats that had been there for years and they all agreed; most boring place on earth, and the girls are the most boring in South-America. The mongering scene is tragic beyond belief!

Only good thing in the country are the steak, and they are just as good here in BA.

Yes dope is legal, no wonder unless you are totally wasted you can't take the place. If I am not incorrect they have the highest suicide rate in South-America too, no wonder!

Stranger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    So far I like it it's very boring but a nice break from BA after three weeks of partying my ass off. No problem getting Ben franklins from the ATM. Would absolutely recomend packing a chica. Not mongering at all here just shacked up in a nice suite in the sheraton fucking like minx. Scored a few joints from a rasta dude near plaza independencia. Everything shuts down at night much cleaner wand quieter not nearly as many buses. Taxis are like police cars with bullet proof glass between the driver. And so far they all drive fucking nuts. If I were to hit the lottery I would live here and get entertainment in BA the weed I scored was very good too I smoked one porro and was very stoned.
    MVD must be the boring city in the whole planet.

Once I was struck there for 4 months and these were the most boring 4 months of my life.

Gato hunter in MVD

So far I like it it's very boring but a nice break from BA after three weeks of partying my ass off. No problem getting Ben franklins from the ATM. Would absolutely recomend packing a chica. Not mongering at all here just shacked up in a nice suite in the sheraton fucking like minx. Scored a few joints from a rasta dude near plaza independencia. Everything shuts down at night much cleaner wand quieter not nearly as many buses. Taxis are like police cars with bullet proof glass between the driver. And so far they all drive fucking nuts. If I were to hit the lottery I would live here and get entertainment in BA the weed I scored was very good too I smoked one porro and was very stoned.

Posting Limitations