Thread: Bb sex

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter

Herpes

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Wearing a rubbeer will not stop herpees either.

Herpees are never cutr!

Evry mongers nightmare
    The difference between herpes and love is that herpes is forever.

I had an ex-wife many moons ago who gave me herpes. She married me without telling me that she had herpes, and she was a lawyer. She said that "everyone" in California had herpes. I told her that I lived in California, but did not have herpes before I met her.

Please take my word for it, the physical pain and suffering are pretty bad, especially on the first outbreak. Herpes is one of the many reasons that she is my ex-wife.

Tres3

Wearing a rubbeer will not stop herpees either.

Herpees are never cutr!

Evry mongers nightmare

Once I told her I was snipped it was game on, best week of pain in my life.

If your a monger you should do it, a lifetime of freedom.

I won't to BB anal. Very high risk. Fecal matter shoved in your pisshole is no beuno, plus I just don't do anal.

Always take a piss after, and visually inspect the pussy first, I always do after I found a girl with a canker a few years ago. Even with a condom.

To get something BB sex you really have to be doing something wrong. If you piss after your in the clear.

The only person besides me who knows this chica is stranger and he says she is hot, he is my QA dept.
    Taking a piss after BB sex and / or conducting a visual inspection of a girl's pussy will not save you from Genital Herpes if the chica is either in the middle of an outbreak or simply happens to be shedding the virus. That being said, Herpes isn't the end of the world but I imagine it certainly isn't much fun either.

Once I told her I was snipped it was game on, best week of pain in my life.

If your a monger you should do it, a lifetime of freedom.

I won't to BB anal. Very high risk. Fecal matter shoved in your pisshole is no beuno, plus I just don't do anal.

Always take a piss after, and visually inspect the pussy first, I always do after I found a girl with a canker a few years ago. Even with a condom.

To get something BB sex you really have to be doing something wrong. If you piss after your in the clear.

The only person besides me who knows this chica is stranger and he says she is hot, he is my QA dept.

BB! The Only WaY to Ride!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I hope you will continue to post your reviews, just leave out the bb, but not the BBBJ LOL. Sure as shit some schmuck will say to the chica "but gh says you do bb". I never say if a chica did me bb, too many loose tongues on the boards.
    Most girls will bareback you if you can bullshit them in to doing it.

Some will not do bareback vaginal but will perform bareback anal due to pregnancy issues.

They ALL prefer bareback everything just like us, you just have to lick them in to it!

TL

Its almost scarecy how easy it is to get BB sex, if your here long enoigh speak a little spanish and the chica liske you its no problem. I can't believe what I just pulled off with a very hot girl it was likr PSE by the hour BB everyting CIP. With a very hot girl stranger would approve of no BB anal I don't like shit on my dick. I might take this chica to MVD just caause I can and have ridiculious fuckfeest. And get dollars. LOL I've posted about her before but I'm going to shut up on this one.

A joint a bottle of chapmapge and spome baileys can make shit happen
    I hope you will continue to post your reviews, just leave out the bb, but not the BBBJ LOL. Sure as shit some schmuck will say to the chica "but gh says you do bb". I never say if a chica did me bb, too many loose tongues on the boards.

Bb sex

Its almost scarecy how easy it is to get BB sex, if your here long enoigh speak a little spanish and the chica liske you its no problem. I can't believe what I just pulled off with a very hot girl it was likr PSE by the hour BB everyting CIP. With a very hot girl stranger would approve of no BB anal I don't like shit on my dick. I might take this chica to MVD just caause I can and have ridiculious fuckfeest. And get dollars. LOL I've posted about her before but I'm going to shut up on this one.

A joint a bottle of chapmapge and spome baileys can make shit happen

Posting Limitations