Thread: Gato hunter goes to Colonia

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I broke up with the old GF now I have one even hotter BB everything and she really likes sex going to shack up in the sheraton for two days. I have starwood points and the buquebus is cheap, I told her 2kpesos and 200$ of shopping she was more t Han happy this is going to be good.

Plus my wingman has to leave so I'll be bored, and he was my QA dept this girl is hot, I worry I'll go fuck an Orleans skank. There is a very good chance that I'll just fuck this while I'm here she's a very funny girl, look th novias to las Lila's last night strangers girl was blown away, min was very impressed defiantly earned some boyfriend points.

She shows up on time also and calls while she's in the car here
    Have fun GH! My problem is I quickly get tired having the same chica around. A couple of times a week is ok but day after day and they start to get on my nerves LOL.

Gato hunter goes to Colonia

I broke up with the old GF now I have one even hotter BB everything and she really likes sex going to shack up in the sheraton for two days. I have starwood points and the buquebus is cheap, I told her 2kpesos and 200$ of shopping she was more t Han happy this is going to be good.

Plus my wingman has to leave so I'll be bored, and he was my QA dept this girl is hot, I worry I'll go fuck an Orleans skank. There is a very good chance that I'll just fuck this while I'm here she's a very funny girl, look th novias to las Lila's last night strangers girl was blown away, min was very impressed defiantly earned some boyfriend points.

She shows up on time also and calls while she's in the car here

Posting Limitations