Thread: Head Count

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    That's stage one of the stalker program, next time she will invite you over to here house for dinner. Trust me LOL I have two stalkers right now. One went and got a new chip to call me on today cause I was not answering her calls
    I hope not. She's seen my pics of all the chicas (not the BA ones. I don't show chicas pics of girls form the same country) and knows I am a monger. I guess only time will tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't free. She brought pizza and ice-cream! LOL.
    That's stage one of the stalker program, next time she will invite you over to here house for dinner. Trust me LOL I have two stalkers right now. One went and got a new chip to call me on today cause I was not answering her calls

Might be stalker material. Remember if you fuck her for free three times you have a girlfriend. LOL
    It wasn't free. She brought pizza and ice-cream! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer  [View Original Post]
    Nothing in life is free.
    Exactly you end up with a stalker in return

Nothing in life is free.

Might be stalker material. Remember if you fuck her for free three times you have a girlfriend. LOL

Last night I was HER booty call! LOL. She even brought food and ice-cream!

Did "your" friend start looking for lightning bolts coming at him? Duck and look for cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Lots of non-Argentine girls working here that need to send money home (Paraguay or wherever) for their families and kids are leaving as they can't change their money into Dollars.
    Is that good or bad news for the mongers?

Lots of non-Argentine girls working here that need to send money home (Paraguay or wherever) for their families and kids are leaving as they can't change their money into Dollars.

I may be in town in late August to support the chica economy

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    At least she was nice enough to turn the ringer off!

One girl was texting on her phone while bent over and being fucked at 4am in my restaurant.

I was downstairs having sex with Myra on the bar and a friend of "Ours" was the guy upstairs.

He was pissed off when he came downstairs and then he really got pissed off because they towed his rental car!

That was funny!

TL
    Last night I was HER booty call! LOL. She even brought food and ice-cream!

Did "your" friend start looking for lightning bolts coming at him? Duck and look for cover!

Probably

I'm here for now. The chica that stayed with me last night had 28 missed calls this morning. Maybe her bf trying to find her jajaja.
    At least she was nice enough to turn the ringer off!

One girl was texting on her phone while bent over and being fucked at 4am in my restaurant.

I was downstairs having sex with Myra on the bar and a friend of "Ours" was the guy upstairs.

He was pissed off when he came downstairs and then he really got pissed off because they towed his rental car!

That was funny!

TL

Kind of here, holding down the fort off the panamericana

I'm here for now. The chica that stayed with me last night had 28 missed calls this morning. Maybe her bf trying to find her jajaja.

It's dead my girl says its dead and the girls are getting ugly she also confirmed that domincanas are bad fucks LOL

Hell, I'm always here. There is very little business because the prices are way too high!

Posting Limitations