Thread: Pau from Todomasajes

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by The Clown
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clown  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Pau again today, same action as yesterday. Great massage, but hardly any kissing, sucked her nipples which she loves, and spent a while DATY (very clean and tasty by the way ). Was a repeat from yesterday. Suipacha 771 floor 5, apt L.

15-5975-0343.

For Sunseeker, always call to make an appointment. I don't think any places like you to just show up except like Magic Hands if it is still around?

You call, make an appointment, they will give you the address and ask you when you want to meet. And of course this is all in Spanish. Even though some of the girls pics say they speak english, it might be just a few words, and of couse because we are gringos the price automatically rises. Some of the places do a meet and greet and you can tell the ones that would, by how many girls use the same phone number on the particular site. If you look under Baires Girls then massages, there are a few girls with the same number. Same place. Hope this helps and enjoy!

The Clown
    Good report. Keep them coming.

Can't do an hour

I appreciate all you guys checking out the one hour market, I can't to do, all my girls are here for a long stay, sex, sleep repeat. Ususally I pu the girl put of commision for a day or so. And the discos are thethrill of the hunt.

Keep reporting mr clown!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Another great post! Thanks Mr Clown! If this is the chica I call this "built for comfort not speed!"

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/pau/bk00.htm

How did it work? You call first or show up at their address? Did they do a "meet and greet" with the chicas that were available? I've never been to the massage places and my inquiring mind wants to know the process.
    Went to see Pau again today, same action as yesterday. Great massage, but hardly any kissing, sucked her nipples which she loves, and spent a while DATY (very clean and tasty by the way ). Was a repeat from yesterday. Suipacha 771 floor 5, apt L.

15-5975-0343.

For Sunseeker, always call to make an appointment. I don't think any places like you to just show up except like Magic Hands if it is still around?

You call, make an appointment, they will give you the address and ask you when you want to meet. And of course this is all in Spanish. Even though some of the girls pics say they speak english, it might be just a few words, and of couse because we are gringos the price automatically rises. Some of the places do a meet and greet and you can tell the ones that would, by how many girls use the same phone number on the particular site. If you look under Baires Girls then massages, there are a few girls with the same number. Same place. Hope this helps and enjoy!

The Clown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Clown For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown  [View Original Post]
    This chick is waiting to become a star! 1 and 1/2 hour for 200p massage with a happy ending. Great massage, back and front. Only problem for me is that the massage table doesn't have a hole for your head. Kinda bother my neck, but her masage was awesome. Doesn't speak English, which taxed my Spanish, but we made it happen. The page says she is 27 and I think that is correct. She is a little chunky for my taste, but, awesome anyway.

Ok started out with the massage back then front. She has very strong hands and she asked if I would like it stronger. She made me into putty and then told me to turn over. Great front massage as well.

Then after about an hour she started to play with mr. Happy. I asked her to get naked and that cost and extra 100p but well worth it. She has great tits with beautiful nipples. She also likes her pussy licked, so DATY was awesome as I made her cum as she moaned and shuttered to her climax! She held her clit open for my tongue and also played with her nips every once in a while. She is a little chunky in the stomach butt area for you guys who like the flaco chics.

But all in all a GFE that I will repeat tomorrow to see if I can insert mr happy into the tunnel of love! No BBBJ though, but who knows tomorrow might open new doors!

Stay tuned.

The Clown.

I love Argentina! What a place to come and eat pussy!
    Another great post! Thanks Mr Clown! If this is the chica I call this "built for comfort not speed!"

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/pau/bk00.htm

How did it work? You call first or show up at their address? Did they do a "meet and greet" with the chicas that were available? I've never been to the massage places and my inquiring mind wants to know the process.

Pau from Todomasajes

This chick is waiting to become a star! 1 and 1/2 hour for 200p massage with a happy ending. Great massage, back and front. Only problem for me is that the massage table doesn't have a hole for your head. Kinda bother my neck, but her masage was awesome. Doesn't speak English, which taxed my Spanish, but we made it happen. The page says she is 27 and I think that is correct. She is a little chunky for my taste, but, awesome anyway.

Ok started out with the massage back then front. She has very strong hands and she asked if I would like it stronger. She made me into putty and then told me to turn over. Great front massage as well.

Then after about an hour she started to play with mr. Happy. I asked her to get naked and that cost and extra 100p but well worth it. She has great tits with beautiful nipples. She also likes her pussy licked, so DATY was awesome as I made her cum as she moaned and shuttered to her climax! She held her clit open for my tongue and also played with her nips every once in a while. She is a little chunky in the stomach butt area for you guys who like the flaco chics.

But all in all a GFE that I will repeat tomorrow to see if I can insert mr happy into the tunnel of love! No BBBJ though, but who knows tomorrow might open new doors!

Stay tuned.

The Clown.

I love Argentina! What a place to come and eat pussy!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Clown For This Post:

Posting Limitations