Thread: Traveling with a chica

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    I never thought about this before but you are 100% right. Very funny and so true. Very insightful comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a function of education. Most the non pro or non semi pro women I've known (biblically or otherwise) have been fairly well educated and didn't watch much tv. All of the less educated chicas I've known, pros, semi pros, and the family of a friend of mine (none of them working girls) turned the tv on first thing in the morning and kept it on all day. I think this is about the same in the states.

Depends

I think this is a function of education. Most the non pro or non semi pro women I've known (biblically or otherwise) have been fairly well educated and didn't watch much tv. All of the less educated chicas I've known, pros, semi pros, and the family of a friend of mine (none of them working girls) turned the tv on first thing in the morning and kept it on all day. I think this is about the same in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo  [View Original Post]
    If this is your experience, then maybe you should be more selective in your choice of chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo  [View Original Post]
    If this is your experience, then maybe you should be more selective in your choice of chicas.
    I duck some of the hottest girls in town and a lot of them they all want the tv or radio on. They will turn it off I'd I ask but they would like it on.

My freebie from last night was on with David guetta playing down stairs last night I just opened the door to the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    They all need the tv on and turned up loud 24/7, this is in BA too.

Traveling with a chica

Here are a few things to keep in mind when traveling with a chica. Lessons learned jejejejejejee.

Never travel with a chica with a child they will be preoccupied with the kid at home, don't blame them.

Any opportunity to shop will be taken.

Never let your chica see you pull 100$ bills from an ATM.

Chicas will have to phone home to mom or the mothership.

Turn off room service so the chica can't order food while your passed out.

Colonia is better than Montevideo, less opportunity to shop.

Negotiate how many fucks per day.

The "free shop" is inevitable.

Movistar works in Uruguay so chicas will still be texting.

They all need the tv on and turned up loud 24/7, this is in BA too.

They will always want to drink something 24/7 too.

All this being said I had two good trips with tons of sex in a huge bed with crisp white sheets.

Stay horny my friends

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Posting Limitations