Thread: Dating a "Kept" Woman

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    She said she was dating an Italian guy who was in her 60s. Of course if she was lying to him she could have been lying to me. I do not think us 60 year men care that much. I keep telling my girlfriend that she should date other men. I also tell her that when I retire I plan to spend several months a year out of the country. I told her this week that I did not think I even wanted to go out with any more. She was very sweet to me today. I had a lot more problems in my youth when I put every woman on a pedestal.
    I hear ya! Been there, done that, and the chica took the t-shirt when she left! LOL.

Past favorite girl was kept

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A monger never loses his "gf". He only loses his turn. Jejeje Working girls all over the world have that act down pat.
    She said she was dating an Italian guy who was in her 60s. Of course if she was lying to him she could have been lying to me. I do not think us 60 year men care that much. I keep telling my girlfriend that she should date other men. I also tell her that when I retire I plan to spend several months a year out of the country. I told her this week that I did not think I even wanted to go out with any more. She was very sweet to me today. I had a lot more problems in my youth when I put every woman on a pedestal.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Dating a "Kept" Woman is the best!

I have done this several times since I have lived here and since it is so common for a woman to be "kept" by an older and usually married man / monger.

It really is the best deal if you think about it.

The "sucker" pays for lunches and dinners, travel, bills and apartments, movies, hell, the "sucker" pays for everything and the only thing I have to do is fuck her since the "sucker" can't satisfy her.

She can learn to love the guy or consider him a good friend but he will ALWAYS be a client!

She will perform her sexual duties and make all the right sounds but she will be thinking about someone else.

ALL of these girls want to be "kept."

Just go shopping and to the hair salon every day, come over and fuck me and then go see her keeper.

The only drawback is that I would not be able to post anything about her on this board!

And of course NEVER get emotionally involved, but then again I had my conscience removed years ago!

TL.

PS. Thanks to the guys that make life easier!
    A monger never loses his "gf". He only loses his turn. Jejeje Working girls all over the world have that act down pat.

Dating a "Kept" Woman

Dating a "Kept" Woman is the best!

I have done this several times since I have lived here and since it is so common for a woman to be "kept" by an older and usually married man / monger.

It really is the best deal if you think about it.

The "sucker" pays for lunches and dinners, travel, bills and apartments, movies, hell, the "sucker" pays for everything and the only thing I have to do is fuck her since the "sucker" can't satisfy her.

She can learn to love the guy or consider him a good friend but he will ALWAYS be a client!

She will perform her sexual duties and make all the right sounds but she will be thinking about someone else.

ALL of these girls want to be "kept."

Just go shopping and to the hair salon every day, come over and fuck me and then go see her keeper.

The only drawback is that I would not be able to post anything about her on this board!

And of course NEVER get emotionally involved, but then again I had my conscience removed years ago!

TL.

PS. Thanks to the guys that make life easier!

Posting Limitations