Thread: "Live Free" video

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by StudPlayer

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    While I may not disagree with all that he stands for, third party candidates only serve to steal votes from one party or the other, thus strengthening the opposition. There is no more important objective for the future of America and that for which she stands than defeating Obama. Even whack-job libertarians should be able to see that and should concede that is the first goal. They can run again in four years.
    I agree. However, I'm guessing that the majority of voters Johnson steals, from one side or the other, will come from the left. Much like the effect Nader had in 2000. I think Johnson's campaign will end up helping Romney.

That was great! If you live in Buenos Aires let me know I have a free Gary Johnson yard sign for you to display! We all lose by voting for the same parties (D and R) that got us into this mess together, it's time for real change, like a balanced budget now, (not in 10 years) just for starters.

Fred

Third party equals dfeat

While I may not disagree with all that he stands for, third party candidates only serve to steal votes from one party or the other, thus strengthening the opposition. There is no more important objective for the future of America and that for which she stands than defeating Obama. Even whack-job libertarians should be able to see that and should concede that is the first goal. They can run again in four years.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StudPlayer For This Post:

Posting Limitations