Thread: Perfect ass

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz

Translations

Maui is the island lost was filmed at. Mawi is short for Ing Maschwitz a little town about 30 klms up the Panamericana. Mosa is waitress. Perfect ass is, well, an ass that was perfect. Not too big, round, firm, in a tight pair of jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lgover  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Maui? Mosa?

Pardon my ignorance! But can't ignore a perfect ass

Where is Mawi?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I'm out here in Mawi and my mosa has one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. I asked her if I could take a photo of it to post, she asked me why and I told her it was perfect and she should share it with the world. She giggled and said no. Sorry guys
    Do you mean Maui? Mosa?

Pardon my ignorance! But can't ignore a perfect ass

Should Have Just Taken The Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I'm out here in Mawi and my mosa has one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. I asked her if I could take a photo of it to post, she asked me why and I told her it was perfect and she should share it with the world. She giggled and said no. Sorry guys
    In the States you would go to JAIL just for asking!

TL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Perfect ass

Posting Limitations