Thread: Romina

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TartHunter

Black is not always in life

Thanks my friends. People like you even exist, and human conscious. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0104.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I told you that you would have a great time!

TL
    Thank TL. Good choice. Please put some minutes on your phone! Jajajajaja.

Best.

M

I Told You So!

Quote Originally Posted by Muktar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Romina.

Just praise. Arrived (almost on time. Hahaha) without issues, the ultimate NON clock watcher, sweet, great attitude-willing to pleaseeasy to communicate with and willing to listen to boring stories.

I know she would like to master English and is anxious to practice as well as the obvious-I do not do graphic but I can say (by South Florida Standards) she is GFE. Since I'm not a frequent visitor to the Greek Isles. Cannot vouch but I suspect size matters.

I know she is leaving in the next weeks and I wish her a safe and good trip (with her sister).

Kiss to little Kitty.

M
    I told you that you would have a great time!

TL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Muktars nice dream of Romina

Thanks Romina.

Just praise. Arrived (almost on time. Hahaha) without issues, the ultimate NON clock watcher, sweet, great attitude-willing to pleaseeasy to communicate with and willing to listen to boring stories.

I know she would like to master English and is anxious to practice as well as the obvious-I do not do graphic but I can say (by South Florida Standards) she is GFE. Since I'm not a frequent visitor to the Greek Isles. Cannot vouch but I suspect size matters.

I know she is leaving in the next weeks and I wish her a safe and good trip (with her sister).

Kiss to little Kitty.

M

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muktar For This Post:

Romina is Hellokitty

Thank you for the great time! I have my own thread Hellokitty is Romina and you can also post under TLs Recommended Chicas thread! Besos!

Romina

Guys, just wanted to drop a quick thanks to Romina and TL for a fantastic time over the last few days. I was in BA at the beginning for the month, contacted TL, and he sent over Romina, she is a gem, we went to dinner and spent the nite at my hotel, she provided the best GFE I have had to this point. Bravo to Romina for showing me a great time, and big thanks to TL for his service and recommendation.

Tarthunter

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TartHunter For This Post:

Posting Limitations