Thread: Pura Vida

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WalkOnBye
    Ha, ha!

Excellent story.

Pura Vida

With love and complete respect to all the other many wonderful women I have enjoyed meeting (via this board and elsewhere) , my real passion is satisfied in truly thin air. To each his own of course, but my crank is turned by seeking out the 9's and 10's that fuck like, well. 9's and 10's. A tough road to haul for mere mortals such as myself. Unless you really are a rock star or top flight player, the best fruit at the very top of the tree simply cannot be had without risk, patience and some skill. That being said, don't let anyone tell you that it can't be done. As has been mentioned elsewhere on this board, you can have your own harem down here and live like a king if you are prepared to put in the time and effort.

One of my current crop of favoritas just moved into the #1 spot and is the result of some 12+ months effort. A straight 10 (for my money) from rural Paraguay. Where else? Semi-pro (I pay her to fuck me so I can't really say she's a straight pickup) , with a full-time job and model portfolio, plus ballet, plus gymnastics. I stopped pinching myself only recently. So I spent a great weekend with her playing Master of the Universe. Everywhere I went with this stunner hanging on my arm, heads turned. Leave her alone for two minutes and she's being hit on by some hopeful nobody. Being the greedy sort, and as part of her education (grooming?) process I decided to move the dial up and took her to the lingerie store. Oh the smiles, winks, giggles and overall sense of wonder in her eyes as she picks the bra, garter-belt and stockings and presents them to me for approval with a Si o No? Expression. The anticipation is already unbearable – Ok, act cool you stupid fucker, don't blow this! Si, me gusta. Note to self: Must work harder on spotting the difference between excitement and outright bewilderment. As the more experienced Mongers of this board will certainly know, you can take the girl out of Provincia, but you can't etc. Etc.

So back to my place we go. Wine, Tapas, Music, Dancing, Kissing, Groping. It's on! We troop upstairs with a bunch of girly pink and red shopping bags rattling in tow. In no time I'm lying on the bed in boxers while she giggles and closes the bathroom door behind her. Soon I hear the sound of more giggles, wrapping paper being torn apart and some excitable, incoherent jabbering in Spanish. At this point there is over 50 pints of blood in my cock. Yup, I can totally feel my heart beating through my dick. In fact this thing could probably bench press 200lbs right now. More jabbering from inside the bano but she just switched (I think) to Guarani. Hmmm? – hurry up girl, it's Hammer Time!

Door opens, out she comes full throttle complete with slutty heels, dancing and prancing around the room. Oh joy of the first order. This is what it is ALL about for me. I couldn't even wait for the oral sex – she is simply, fucking drop-dead gorgeous. So in no time we are eating each other alive with passionate kisses and I move down to those beautiful 34D's tucked in a new bra made just for me. Down further I go, those panties just have to come off. Right now. Looking her in the eyes and gently tugging away at those panties with my lips – they love this stuff (hell, so do I). Que? Mmmmm yyyuuummmy. Que? QUE? The panties ain't coming off. She put the fuckers on FIRST and THEN the garter belt and stockings. Not now God – oh please not fucking now! For a brief moment I actually thought about moving her panties over to one side of her crotch or even fucking her right through them but it was not to be. She had absolutely no idea what was going on when I burst out into howling, uncontrollable laughter, the likes of which I have not known ever. Whoever made up the ROTFLMFAO shortform got it dead on – that was me. My dick just drained of blood but I didn't, no couldn't, give a flying fuck because tears were just streaming down my face and my stomach was cramping up. I don't know how long this went on but when I looked up she was pissed. As in Really Pissed. She's stomping around the room jabbering and crying with her heels still on and I was in trouble but could only keep laughing more and crying buckets. OK, so she's really crying and bawling now, so I got to fix this. Up I get from the floor and hold her close, trying to sooth her in soft English (and knowing full well she doesn't understand a friggin word that I'm saying). More hugs and she calms down with a mixture of blubbering and laughing as she realized what has happened. More jabbering about how I didn't tell her how this 'machine' works and that she was confused. Works? What, you mean like flying a jumbo jet.

After 2 minutes of genuine concern and affection for this gem, I'm already thinking makeup sex and my dick has recovered nicely. Right there standing on the floor, with black mascara running down her beautiful face, down she goes on her knees and starts with the blow job. 20 seconds after that she stops and starts up crying again. 20 seconds after that she stops crying and starts blowing me again. Repeat 4-5 times with more jabbering (to herself) in-between. And now friends add-in some gentle, softly-submissive whimpering to the mix as she starts to enjoy. This is a fucking symphony. Or more like a lullaby. In fact, think Rock-a-bye-baby because my dick has just become a soother. I'm standing there looking up at the ceiling now, a picture of faux pleasure to her. But all is not well. Don't laugh again. Not now. Do Not laugh you fucker, you fucking fucker, DO NOT laugh now. Do not laugh now you fucking stupid fucker. Just DON'T fucking laugh! More whimpering, jabbering and enthusiasm from her to the task at hand – I'm thinking of handing her the cell phone so she can suck, cry, jabber and text her friends at the same time – surely Chica heaven.

Now fast forward to hours of pure ecstasy.

More seriously, and in the cold light of day Mongers, I am already starting to think that I will remember last night for the rest of my life. I am not a frequent poster on this board and prefer to hunt alone but I thought that some of you guys might enjoy this one. You should also know that I had the best, most loving, hot sex I have had in years with this angel. I gently pounded all the soft resistance out of her and, as she lay there asleep in my arms giving me the total 'I want your B*be*s' vibe, I could only thank my lucky stars and conclude that it simply does not get any better than this.

Happy Mongering to all.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalkOnBye For This Post:

Posting Limitations