Thread: USA & World Economics

+ Submit Report
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

McDonalds Screws Argentine

Dow at all time high!

Yes, I know the day of reckoning will be upon us, but meanwhile.

Zip a doo dah, zip a doo a.

My oh my, what a wonderful day.

Plenty of sunshine, going my way.

Zip a doo dah, zip a doo a.

Surprise, surprise, I think I even felt my cock a-stirring.

Singapore, saddest people on earth?

A economic miracle story, Singapore rose from third world status to first world in just 50 years. A recent Gallup poll revealed some startling results. Despite having material security, Singaporeans were found to be emotionless, and appallingly, sad.

Of course, as with most polls, there are some questionable outcomes. But on a general basis, I think there is underlying truth that if you get caught in the "work, buy, eat" Singaporean mentality, you could fall into the rude, tense & sad mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely. If we have an extremely transparent agenda. Even if it turns out the kid was on some meds, this Roland has already shown his cards. The kid was a nutjob, on meds or not, and this Roland guy is a nutjob as well. On meds.or not.
    You mean if you take some nut job and put him on meds, he might still be a nut job and maybe shouldn't have a gun? I wonder how many LE are walking around on these types of meds.

I take halcyon every time I go to the dentist. It knocks you out al most a date rape drug don't ever see how you could be violent on it. I was warned not to go shopping. Lots have gone on after dentist shopping sprees. Effexor is just absolutely fucked up shit.

Would rather smoke crack. Over Effexor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    I do have a problem with government providing subsidized high priced health care to mongers so they'll have enough money to travel to foreign countries and screw hookers in places like Madahos.
    The subsidies disappear at an income level of $44,680 for a single person, and become questionable (because you could get cheaper insurance without the subsidy) around $38,000. You think there are a lot of those people in Madaho's? What world do YOU live in? And why is it high priced health care? In case you are not aware, these will be the same health plans every other Tom, Dick and Harry have. It is neither inherently higher priced nor inherently lower priced. I'd argue, in fact, that because it requires covering preventive care, it will be LOWER priced health care in the (probably very) long run.

But when I start getting the subsidy, I promise to stay out of Madaho's.

How much more obvious does it have to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    So we're going to blame this shooting on psychotropic drugs before we even have a shred of evidence he was on them?
    Absolutely. If we have an extremely transparent agenda. Even if it turns out the kid was on some meds, this Roland has already shown his cards. The kid was a nutjob, on meds or not, and this Roland guy is a nutjob as well. On meds...or not.

So we're going to blame this shooting on psychotropic drugs before we even have a shred of evidence he was on them? Now let's imagine two scenarios: one where a person is on psychotropic drugs but does not have a gun, and one where a person has a gun but is not on psychotropic drugs. Which one is more dangerous? Some fuck killed his girlfriend, two other innocent people, and himself yesterday just a few hours after getting bailed out for domestic violence. He was probably on anti-malarial drugs.

Oh, and here is a quote from Allen L. Roland. You all be the judge:

"The Mayan's were correct, when they predicted the world would end in 2012. But it was not the physical world but instead the evolutionary birth of the sacred through love and the subsequent renewal of the Earth. This shift from ego to soul consciousness is already happening ~ whereas a majority of the world have become conscious that we are part of a universal loving plan and each of us has a part to play within it: Allen L Roland"

Whatever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

True Source of Random Shootings and Violence is Often Psychotropic Drugs

The URL doesn't seem to be working so I'll try again.

True Source of Random Shootings and Violence is Often Psychotropic Drugs.

Young survivors of Sandy Hook massacre react to tragedy.

Quite often the true source of random mass shootings and violence, such as the Sandy Hook Elementary school massacre, is psychiatric medication which could well include Adam Lanza who was likely on meds and labeled as having a personality disorder.

By Allen L Roland.

As natural news reported yesterday ' According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having a 'mental illness' and a 'personality disorder. ' These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being 'treated' with mind-altering psychiatric drugs. One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide. The Columbine High School shooters were, of course, on psychiatric drugs at the time they shot their classmates in 1999. Suicidal tendencies and violent, destructive thoughts are some of the admitted behavioral side effects of mind-altering prescription medications. '

Adam Lanza (see photo) apparently had Asperger's syndrome. There are no medications that specifically treat Asperger's syndrome. Some medications may improve specific symptoms such as anxiety, depression or hyperactivity that can occur in many children with Asperger's syndrome. Examples include drugs such as fluvoxamine (Luvox) which may be used to treat depression or to help control repetitive behaviors. Possible side effects include restlessness and agitation.

Please note that Luvox is a drug that is 8. 4 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

It is estimated that at least half of all Americans who commit suicide or commit violent acts were on psychiatric drugs and there are more than 3000 deaths a month attributed to psychiatric or psychotropic drugs.

Watch The TRUE SOURCE of RANDOM & MASS SHOOTINGS and VIOLENCE and draw your own conclusions. 11 minute must see video

We have the perfect example when we take a closer look at the bagful of drugs (Care of big Pharma) that are currently being thrown at Veterans as well as their well-documented adverse effects. The US military has lost more troops to suicide than to combat for the second year in a row and a better cause versus symptom based understanding of combat-related risk factors for suicide is now critical.

A recent study published in the Public Library of Science online journal (PloS One@

www.plosone.org

) by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP@

www.ismp.org

) listed the top 31 prescription drugs that can cause violent or aggressive behavior in those consuming them. Note that Prozac, Paxil and the amphetamine drugs as well as Lariam are # 2, # 3 # 4 and #5 on the top-ten list;

10. Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) Pfizer's newest antidepressant (a knock-off of Effexor, note the similarity of the generic terms) that artificially stimulates both serotonin and noradrenaline. The drug is 7. 9 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

9. Venlafaxine (Effexor) An antidepressant that has marketing approval for both depression and anxiety. The drug is 8. 3 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

8. Fluvoxamine (Luvox) – A so-called 'selective' serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) A drug that is 8. 4 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

7. Triazolam (Halcion) – A benzodiazepine (a so-called 'minor' but highly addictive tranquilizer) drug for insomnia that is 8. 7 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

6. Atomoxetine (Strattera) – A psychostimulant drug that is 9 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

5. Mefoquine (Lariam) – An anti-malaria drug that is 9. 5 times more likely to be associated with violence (including homicide and suicide) than other drugs.

4. Amphetamines – This general class of dangerous and highly addictive psychostimulant drugs is 9. 6 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

3. Paroxetine (Paxil) – An SSRI antidepressant, (with psychostimulating, mania-inducing effects) that is 10. 3 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs. It is also linked to severe withdrawal symptoms and birth defects.

2. Fluoxetine (Prozac). A popular SSRI antidepressant drug that is 10. 9 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

1. Varenicline (Chantix) – A dopaminergic anti-smoking drug that is a shocking 18 times more likely to be associated with violence than other drugs.

See related article.

Psychiatric or Psychotropic drugs can no longer be ignored as a source for violent behavior, suicide and mass killings which includes at-risk children, adults and veterans.

Unlike the Virginia Tech University massacre of 2007 where 33 were killed and 29 wounded but the drug record was sealed hopefully the drug record of Adam Lanza will be revealed so that Big Pharma and the danger of psychotropic drugs can be put on notice, if applicable.

As Mike Adams correctly wrote this week in Natural News ' If our goal us to stop the violence in America, we are completely dishonest if we do not consider the mental causes of violent behavior. And that starts with mind-altering psychiatric drugs which I believe have unleashed a drug-induced epidemic of violence across our nation. Obama, Bloomberg and others will point to guns and try to convince you that inanimate metal objects are the cause of this violence. But they lie by omission. No guns shoots itself. The trigger must be pulled by someone, and the mental state of that person is the primary cause of the resulting action. To ignore this fundamental chain of facts is brutally dishonest. '

Why random shooters kill; ' The most important thing to remember about a random mass killer is that they have a delusion of persecution. They literally believe that the world is out to get them. They view ordinary people going about their lives as conspirators in a massive conspiracy to persecute them. They may view somebody close to them, such as a parent or relative or boss or teacher, as a 'leader' in the conspiracy. They see ordinary, everyday occurrences as evidence of persecution. '

30 states have experienced mass murders since 1962 which is directly related to the accelerated use of mind-altering psychiatric drugs whose adverse effects can no longer be ignored.

About the Author: Allen L Roland is a Freelance Alternative Press Online columnist. He is also a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his web site at AllenRoland. Com. He also guest hosts a Truthtalk, a national radio show that airs monthly. He is available for comments, interviews, speaking engagements and private consultations via email at allen@allenroland.com.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...otropic-drugs/
    Last edited by Gauntlet77; 12-19-12 at 21:37. Reason: spelling

Can only imagine what the headlines would have said if the father had an arsenal in his house with a disturbed kid."Loser father causes."

I think society overlooks or ignores mental health. So many of the perpetrators of these killings are nuts and afterwards everyone comes forward and says "yeah, the guy was nuts".

I am not so sure. A lot of these mass shooters were unemployed but even more were employed in menial jobs or careers. But if it is related to unemployment, why don't we see this shit in Europe (historically about twice the level of unemployment) or Latin America (historically about four times the level of unemployment)?

100% of all shootings involve guns so guns just possibly are part of the problem. Maybe.

Guns are tools of freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    And while we are at it, let's do away with vehicles, alcoholic beverages, and the list goes on and on because we all know of the gross misuse. Let us not forget the big picture. GUNS ARE TOOLS OF FREEDOM.
    Yeah, when you stay up all night waiting for someone to come to your mansion and invade your privacy. Or.

When someone is going to carjack your hot GTO. Or.

When someone comes and squeeze your hot gf ass. Or.

When someone wants to you to give up the $20, 000 that you carry around. Or.

When the Taliban decides to invade Texas. Or?

Oh, of course, I forgot, you are a Freedom Fighter

What planet to you people live on? Yes, some day we're going to end up with European levels of unemployment among youth and rioting in the streets, because of the policies of your party. I'm a selfish extremist cocksucker who has no problems with government providing a basic safety net for people who really need it. Not wanting to work does not qualify a person as really needing it. I have no problem with government (probably local or state as the federal government is incapable of doing anything efficiently) rationalizing health care so that all are covered and it doesn't eat up 17% of GDP. I do have a problem with government providing subsidized high priced health care to mongers so they'll have enough money to travel to foreign countries and screw hookers in places like Madahos. You think somewhere between 0. 12% (Pelosi and Schumer's cutoff. $1, 000, 000 income) and 2% (Obama's $200, 000 to $250, 000 cutoff) of the population, including many successful small businesses, are going to be able to finance a $1 trillion deficit and pay for your medical care and retirement? And continue to provide the same profits to grow investment capital and businesses? After the changes that are coming down the pike in 2013 you're not going to be able to get much more out of the wealthy. And what you're getting is going to satisfy only a small part of the deficit. The USA system will be as "progressive" or more progressive than Europe, considering we have no VAT.

I bet that b!tch in CT feels pretty free right now. Bought a bunch of guns, learned how to shoot them, got shot by them. Works for me.

Good logic

Rich kids and poor kids in rich schools and in poor schools have carried out these massacres and the distinguishing factor is always GUNS. Access to guns, fascination with guns, and then inappropriate use of guns. Anyone who cannot see that guns are the main problem, is part of the problem. Perhaps there is an appropriate use of guns. I just have never seen or known one. That has led me to conclude that since people seem unable to use guns appropriately, it would be appropriate to restrict people's use of guns. Fucking shoot me if you don't agree.
    And while we are at it, let's do away with vehicles, alcoholic beverages, and the list goes on and on because we all know of the gross misuse. Let us not forget the big picture. GUNS ARE TOOLS OF FREEDOM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

Posting Limitations