Thread: USA & World Economics

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Can Israel be Taiwan?

Iran is the historical big player in the Middle East, whether you like it or not. Like China in the Pacific sphere. As we know, North Korea's antics are only allowed because it benefits China.

So Taiwan understands this. No talk of a separate China for now or ELSE! At least not until a new generation of Mainland China leaders emerge in the next few decades. Meanwhile Taiwanese prosper and enjoy a far higher standard of living than the Mainland.

There is a great deal of emotional "guilt" over Israel. Aah, why didn't the Austrian leave them alone! Or why did Congress drag their feet? Germany should have been forced to give Bavaria to the Jews! So much Monday quarterbacking. Yes, we did make a pledge to Israel & Taiwan after WW II. So we are committed, and we are. But we need to tell that Nena? Guy to sit down and button his shirt. Like Obama is doing. You don't run our show.

We have given China the respect they deserve except for a few guys in AP. Pragmatism, like Lee Kuan Yew has shown leads to respect. And mutual respect leads to less tension and understanding. Propping Saudi Arabia because of oil has run its course. Iran has history on its side. The hawks still like to pretend that the world has not evolve but that is only because it hurt their pockets directly. But that is the players talking. It's a money game except for the ignorant blind machos that follow them. They like to call themselves patriots.

Meanwhile, the Big O has to run the country with his hands tied behind his back.

Air Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    Well, uh, there's a reason flying to the next Ukraine is cheap.

Personally I'd wait until Greece leaves or is kicked out of the Euro monetary union. The new drachma is likely going to be much cheaper than the Euro, if it is still standing.

And Greece has got better weather, beaches, historical monuments and food!
    By far along with Air India, Air Ukraine has some of the cheapest air fares on the Bangkok-Europe routing. With a hub stop in Kiev both ways, it would have been an ideal mongering stop not too long ago. As it is, if I was solo, I would chance it. Plenty of upside for the brave of cock.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by RevBS  [View Original Post]
    Would you be offended if I labeled you the white Al Sharpton.
    Yet another racist, anti-American comment.

That's one.

Jax.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sorry, I didn't make your day yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    I thought that you left.
    It's in the contemplation stage. Nowhere did I say I was leaving. Typical of the attack dogs, that at first sniff, they go crazy.

You have your rabies shot yet?

Wait a minute

You say it, and it has to be true. Like everything you have said about Obama.

But I don't even take this personally. I came into the AP forum and the bunker mentality with my eyes wide open.

Let it be said once and for all: I am pro-American & antt-American on different issues. Some I have a stake in,
    others just for conversation pieces. In any case, they are just opinions. Either you like it or you don't, but
    tarring people means you just want them to go away.

Very Putin like, if I may make the comparison again.
    I thought that you left.

As quoted,

You say it, and it has to be true. Like everything you have said about Obama.

But I don't even take this personally. I came into the AP forum and the bunker mentality with my eyes wide open.

Let it be said once and for all: I am pro-American & anti-American on different issues. Some I have a stake in,
    others just for conversation pieces. In any case, they are just opinions. Either you like it or you don't, but
    tarring people means you just want them to go away.

Very Putin like, if I may make the comparison again.

Administrator

What Putin says, it has to be true. So it is with Jackson. But it is his domain. He can say & do whatever he wants. I can leave or I can stay.

His Doberman has been snapping on my heels for a long time. So this is not a surprise to me. I shall leave it at that.
    Putin has noting to do with it. All anyone has to do is read a few of your posts to see the pattern of racist, anti-American drivel you've been posting for a long time.

Life under Putin

What Putin says, it has to be true. So it is with Jackson. But it is his domain. He can say & do whatever he wants. I can
    leave or I can stay.

His Doberman has been snapping on my heels for a long time. So this is not a surprise to me. I shall leave it at that.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    "American" is NOT a race or ethnicity.
    No problem. Let me fix that for the English Literature professors in our midsts.

Here's a good example of the Rev's anti-American bias.

The title of his post poses an open question "Who do you think leads the world in debt?" deliberately implying that the answer is of course the Americans, when in fact the linked article does not even address the question he posed.

Enough with the racist, anti-American comments!

Thanks,

Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]

The title of his post poses an open question "Who do you think leads the world in debt?" deliberately implying that the answer is of course the Americans, when in fact the linked article does not even address the question he posed.

Enough with the anti-American racism!

Thanks,

Jax.
    "American" is NOT a race or ethnicity.

Administrator

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/u...edium=referral

"Global debt cycles and credit booms have very long timelines. During this time, financial institutions forget the risk management lessons of the past and go for broke, hoping that by extending enough credit will lead to enough economic growth to repay the debts.".

Recently, I have been receiving a wave of new bank and credit offers for new accounts by all the major banks. Very tempting. Somebody I know who has a failing business got a call from a bank representative offering him exactly that just because he happen to have 2 or 3 accounts with said bank in different countries, it seem that the low bank balance in each account was not taken into account. He is now on a spending spree.

Enough with the anti-American racism!

Thanks,

Jax.

Administrator

I support your honorable intention. But where in the post that you saw the word "white"? And "men".

And please point out the "hate" part.
    Hey Rev,

Of course, like any polished racist, you are a very subtle and would never use any racist buzz words.

Nevertheless, from your writings it is obvious that you are a racist and anti-American, and I'm calling you out on it at every turn.

Thanks,

Jax.

Who do you think leads the world in debt?

http://www.talkmarkets.com/content/u...edium=referral

"Global debt cycles and credit booms have very long timelines. During this time, financial institutions forget the risk management lessons of the past and go for broke, hoping that by extending enough credit will lead to enough economic growth to repay the debts.".

Recently, I have been receiving a wave of new bank and credit offers for new accounts by all the major banks. Very tempting. Somebody I know who has a failing business got a call from a bank representative offering him exactly that just because he happen to have 2 or 3 accounts with said bank in different countries, it seem that the low bank balance in each account was not taken into account. He is now on a spending spree.

Really? Please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Yet another back-handed racist slap by Rev BS against white American men as he once again gleefully decries the what he believes is their inevitable extinction.

Rev, I'm going to start calling you out on this racist hate-speech every time I see it.

Enough is enough.

Thanks,

Jax.
    I support your honorable intention. But where in the post that you saw the word "white"? And "men".

And please point out the "hate" part.

Posting Limitations