Thread: USA & World Economics

+ Submit Report
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Coastal California Real Estate is a good buy right now in my opinion.

Inventories are low. Interest rates are rising. Opportunity cost of moving is really high if you want to stay at the beach. I think prices bottomed last year and are only moving up from here. http://www.southbaydigs.com/market_report.php

Punter, I am not sure there is much interest in economics on this board. Personally, I didn't really care much for USA & World economics until I figured out that the effect they were having on my real net worth.

I bring up the issue of gold from time to time to try and get a feel for the opinion of the general public. The small amount of interest on this board is the largest % of interest I have seen on any non precious metals board. Lack of interest by the general public keeps me confident that I am investing in the right area. BTW, Gold and silver are on the verge of another breakout.

USA & World Economics

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    There isn't an investment or world economic forum on this web site.
    We've got one now, actually I had talked to Jackson a long time ago about starting this thread, but I never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    My personal opinion is that things are too far down the road to be fixed. But a MR Presidency would buy me more time to get all my assets properly positioned. And with MR, I would only have to worry about my 401k being stolen through inflation and not through outright confiscation of assets.
    I agree with Dccpa's post and this looks like a good starting point.

I'm hopeful that we can leave politics and political finger pointing in the other threads.

Posting Limitations