Thread: Monica?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jim Mac

Typical Argentine Ripoff Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven  [View Original Post]
    Yea, he said the pictures were not of her. Those pictures are of a Playboy playmate from California.
    Even the girl in the faked pictures is ugly so why bother?

I imagine the real girl that showed up is super ugly!

I'm going by the girl in the video with the California Girl accent. ( voice over ? )

Nothing to write home about.

TL

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Obviously one to avoid.

BairesGirls. Com. Ar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is a chica to avoid. I don't know if he threw her out but posted about her wanting $$$ after drinking and smoking with them, and no sex. He posted about it but I can't remember which thread.
    For some reason that discussion ended up on the BairesGirls. Com. Ar thread.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-Chica-Reviews

Totally nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Is that the whackjob chica that Gato Hunter had to throw out of the "Mansion"?
    Yes, that is she.

Yea, he said the pictures were not of her. Those pictures are of a Playboy playmate from California.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is a chica to avoid. I don't know if he threw her out but posted about her wanting $$$ after drinking and smoking with them, and no sex. He posted about it but I can't remember which thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    But that first photo is in the bathroom, you can see the toilet, and the tub but no bidet. I don't think it was taken in Argentina. It's not a pension bathroom because it has a vanity (again pretty unusual but not unheard of here) so its a Ouse or apartment, and I have never been in a house or apartment bathroom that wasn't part of the dependencia that didn't have a bidet.
    You can't see the whole bathroom, though. The bidet could be facing the toilet. I've seen that before.

Not sure

But that first photo is in the bathroom, you can see the toilet, and the tub but no bidet. I don't think it was taken in Argentina. It's not a pension bathroom because it has a vanity (again pretty unusual but not unheard of here) so its a Ouse or apartment, and I have never been in a house or apartment bathroom that wasn't part of the dependencia that didn't have a bidet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mac  [View Original Post]
    Has any BM tried this lady from Craigslist?

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org...220047668.html

She looks quite attractive and is on Craigslist almost daily. Just wondering if anyone can provide a review of any experience with her?

Monica?

Has any BM tried this lady from Craigslist?

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org...220047668.html

She looks quite attractive and is on Craigslist almost daily. Just wondering if anyone can provide a review of any experience with her?

Posting Limitations