Thread: Cost of Boca Jr. Ticket?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Your welcome!

By the way, how much is Millhouse's Ticket price.

You will be with a bunch of cute and very drunk foreign girls that are on vacation so they will fuck you if your average to above average looking or just cool.

A bonus!

It's known as a Party Hostel.

TL.

Now, about that beer.

I can actually get you on the field and in the locker room but that's going to cost you more than a beer.
    Thanks, I could be interested in a little foreign puss. Do you know how big the group is? They did not quote a price as yet since they said they did not get the tix as yet. I'll call them when I arrive. I did get a quote from another place for over 1000AR which I think is nuts.

Millhouse Hostel

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    TL, just contacted Millhouse and they say they should have a ticket for me. One more beer I owe you!
    Your welcome!

By the way, how much is Millhouse's Ticket price.

You will be with a bunch of cute and very drunk foreign girls that are on vacation so they will fuck you if your average to above average looking or just cool.

A bonus!

It's known as a Party Hostel.

TL.

Now, about that beer.

I can actually get you on the field and in the locker room but that's going to cost you more than a beer.

TL, just contacted Millhouse and they say they should have a ticket for me. One more beer I owe you!

Boca

I will be there in Sept and want to go to a game. Any ideas here? How much is a regular ticket? How much should I expect to pay above this? Where can I get a ticket?

Thanks
    Check the local prices on mercadolibre. Com. Ar.

But in any event get a PLATEA seat not a Popular, they ll kick your ass there. For starters.

You can buy tkts up to the day before the game, make arrangements with the buyer and pay in cash.

But this is Argentina, no refunds and beware of counterfeit tkts.

Enjoy your game, it s an experience worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    However you work it, definitely go. Soccer fans the world over know of the legendary Bombonera. I've been twice and its a helluva experience. Tickets are tough to come by though, and the idea of paying to go with a group is not a bad idea. I did that once, and went the other time with a local. You'll pay the group gringo rate, which is exorbitant, but still worth it.

Here is a link to the company I know of:

http://www.ticketfootball.com.ar/popup.htm

Note that the match between Boca and Independiente on Sept. 16 is a whopping $150US. Damn pricey. If you can hunt up a local with contacts that would be the way to go, but not easy. Even the locals, who aren't members, have a tough time scoring tickets. Many tickets get funneled to tourist agencies and also to the barrabravas.

You might also want to contact Sam at:

http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/

He's a buddy of mine that arranges to take very small groups to local matches. But, he's a River fan, and rarely goes to see Boca matches. He might be able to steer you to someone else.

FYI-do not get a seat in the Boca barrabrava section. The stories I have heard from many who have made that mistake are incredible, though often funny (getting pissed on by a 12 year old with some humongous gang member backing him up.)

Good luck.
    Good info here. Thanks! TL, I just sent them a mail, thanks.

I will be there in Sept and want to go to a game. Any ideas here? How much is a regular ticket? How much should I expect to pay above this? Where can I get a ticket?

Thanks
    However you work it, definitely go. Soccer fans the world over know of the legendary Bombonera. I've been twice and its a helluva experience. Tickets are tough to come by though, and the idea of paying to go with a group is not a bad idea. I did that once, and went the other time with a local. You'll pay the group gringo rate, which is exorbitant, but still worth it.

Here is a link to the company I know of:

http://www.ticketfootball.com.ar/popup.htm

Note that the match between Boca and Independiente on Sept. 16 is a whopping $150US. Damn pricey. If you can hunt up a local with contacts that would be the way to go, but not easy. Even the locals, who aren't members, have a tough time scoring tickets. Many tickets get funneled to tourist agencies and also to the barrabravas.

You might also want to contact Sam at:

http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/

He's a buddy of mine that arranges to take very small groups to local matches. But, he's a River fan, and rarely goes to see Boca matches. He might be able to steer you to someone else.

FYI-do not get a seat in the Boca barrabrava section. The stories I have heard from many who have made that mistake are incredible, though often funny (getting pissed on by a 12 year old with some humongous gang member backing him up.)

Good luck.

A common scam is to have you pay or a down low section and put you in the nose bleed section, they have your money and your at the game what are you going to do then? Bee there done that.

Remember the Mongering rule, there are no refunds in Argentina.

Don't use landingpadba, although I did score good weed from the barrasbravas chaperone I had. Go in a group it's so fucked up the way the tickets work now and finding your actuall seat. I had to move 3 times and the guy had to do some spalaining. I did the Barras bravas action once crazy shit, glad I know how to fight! Each of the three times I have gone its been around 100-120 $ in pesos.

Peligroso

Thanks
    As much as it pains me to say it, Romero is on the money here. You do not, seriously you don't want to go to a game there by yourself. Go in a package that takes you and brings you back and stay with the group.

10. 08-22-12 23:15

Cost of Boca Jr. Ticket?

Thanks

Posting Limitations