Thread: Touchdown confirmed!

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven  [View Original Post]
    I'm here and ready to party. My room won't be ready for another couple of hours but that's ok. They are storing my bags for me. I got a coffee at Havanna across from the cemetery. I was able to get some free wifi from a "Vex" network. My phone is switching between "Movistar","Personal" and "Clario AR". AT&T sent me a text to tell me they would rape me with charges if I use the local networks. I'm about to head down to Florida & lavalle to exchange some money and buy a local no-rape SIM card. It's a lot warmer here then I was expecting. I guess I don't need my heavy winter coat after all.
    Welcome back Sr Raven!

TheRaven has landed.

I'm here and ready to party. My room won't be ready for another couple of hours but that's ok. They are storing my bags for me. I got a coffee at Havanna across from the cemetery. I was able to get some free wifi from a "Vex" network. My phone is switching between "Movistar","Personal" and "Clario AR". AT&T sent me a text to tell me they would rape me with charges if I use the local networks. I'm about to head down to Florida & lavalle to exchange some money and buy a local no-rape SIM card. It's a lot warmer here then I was expecting. I guess I don't need my heavy winter coat after all.

Great site, thanks for all of the great info!

I'll be visiting for the month of November, I live near San Francisco CA.

Just wanted to introduce myself!

First time back in your beautiful city in 7 years.

Cheers everyone!

Lucy bastard! Jejejejejejee I expect a full report! I'm going to buy my ticket for my birthday on payday!

Touchdown confirmed!

Stranger is back in town, going straight with the program, you know where to find me, jeje.

Stranger

Posting Limitations