Thread: Tamara From Sensualbaires

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    Excellent report. I just looked up her pics, do thing she's really 41 or is that a misprint? She looks much younger to me.
    I asked her while I was there and she says she is 39 with a BDay in March. Looks good for her age and worth the pricing.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Called her since I liked her tits and her face. She is 95% of what the pics show. Very nice tits,legs and ass. great body and excellent attitude. Does it all including anal. After various positions and a 15 minute ass pounding, she ripped off the condom saying "you won't need this anymore" and blew me until I came in her mouth. 300AR.
    Excellent report. I just looked up her pics, do thing she's really 41 or is that a misprint? She looks much younger to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Tamara From Sensualbaires

Called her since I liked her tits and her face. She is 95% of what the pics show. Very nice tits,legs and ass....... great body and excellent attitude. Does it all including anal. After various positions and a 15 minute ass pounding, she ripped off the condom saying "you won't need this anymore" and blew me until I came in her mouth. 300AR.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Posting Limitations