Thread: Evian, new sweetly girl, only for you!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Evian86
    You're not alone. Last time I spoke with her in April, she was within days of leaving the country and going into retirement. I hope she is doing well and enjoying the bubble and squeak.

Bf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente  [View Original Post]
    Looking for her contact info if you have it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon  [View Original Post]
    DR: She's doing fine and taking a few days of R&R. I don't know when she will be back, but I was thinking the same thing driving home from work today. Kinda worried I hadn't heard from her.

BF
    Looking for her contact info if you have it.

Thanks.

Evian just contacted me

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, I was a little worried that something may have happened to her. (also missing the sessions)
    DR: She's doing fine and taking a few days of R&R. I don't know when she will be back, but I was thinking the same thing driving home from work today. Kinda worried I hadn't heard from her.

BF

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueFalcon For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone scene Evian lately?

Messaged her a few times but no reply.
    Same here, I am trying to arrange dates for her to be with some of my regular guests, no responses.

Has anyone scene Evian lately?

Messaged her a few times but no reply.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was going on vacation this month. I thought it was the end of the month. Hopefully she will return. Great lady!!
    Thanks for the info, I was a little worried that something may have happened to her. (also missing the sessions)

Evian where are you?

She either made the money she needed, went on vacation, or some rich fucker bought her out.
    She told me she was going on vacation this month. I thought it was the end of the month. Hopefully she will return. Great lady!!

I think

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find her last two weeks no answer
    She either made the money she needed, went on vacation, or some rich fucker bought her out.

Me too

No answers to emails, texts, or PM's for weeks.
    Been trying to find her last two weeks no answer

Has anybody heard from her?

No answers to emails, texts, or PM's for weeks.

She is a gem

Had a two hour encounter with this lovely lady and she is fantastic, great attitude, very good technique, and a real pleasure to be with. This lady is a true gem and one I hope to enjoy again soon.

BBBJ very good technique.

GFE kissing and atitude fantastic.

Did not try for the rear entry but she is an incredibly active and fun partner.

This is one of those few that appear once in a while that you should not miss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Creedence  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Evian today. Very sweet girl, very much a GFE. At the very least she acts very passionate, a lot of kissing and body contact. During the rest period we had an actual, nice, conversation. While limited, as said previously, she has some english, and will make a strong effort to communicate. Highly recommend and plan on repeating. While I was there almost exactly an hour, she certainly didn't seem concerned with time, and while I was getting ready to leave asked me if I wanted another round, after I left it was only a block or two before parts of me wished I had taken her up on that.
    Evian is AWESOME! I highly recommend.

Bf

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueFalcon For This Post:

Evian

Spent an hour with Evian today. Very sweet girl, very much a GFE. At the very least she acts very passionate, a lot of kissing and body contact. During the rest period we had an actual, nice, conversation. While limited, as said previously, she has some english, and will make a strong effort to communicate. Highly recommend and plan on repeating. While I was there almost exactly an hour, she certainly didn't seem concerned with time, and while I was getting ready to leave asked me if I wanted another round, after I left it was only a block or two before parts of me wished I had taken her up on that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Creedence For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2041  [View Original Post]
    This lady is wonderful. She is beautiful, she is enthusiastic, and she has a very sweet personality. I will see her again and again while I am in Buenos Aires
    Thank you darling! You are very sweet too. See you tomorrow! :*

Evian is an absolute sweetheart

This lady is wonderful. She is beautiful, she is enthusiastic, and she has a very sweet personality. I will see her again and again while I am in Buenos Aires

Posting Limitations