Thread: The Dictator

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn  [View Original Post]
    Sacha has made 3 previous films, you might enjoy them. Ali G, Borat and Bruno.

He doesn't mind upsetting anybody, in the film Borat he upsets a few Americans.
    Sacha is a fucking genius. His interview of Becks and Posh is classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I just watched "The Dictator" by the Jewish comedian named Sasha Cohen who happens to be a certified genius and I laughed my ass off!

Everybody should take some time off and see this movie; hell, I know it's been out for a while but the jokes in the movie really hit the spot in today's political environment!

He fucks with everybody!

Leaves no stone unturned, Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Spics, Dykes, Tree Huggers, etc, etc!

Fucking funny and original stuff!

You owe it to yourself!

TL
    Sacha has made 3 previous films, you might enjoy them. Ali G, Borat and Bruno.

He doesn't mind upsetting anybody, in the film Borat he upsets a few Americans.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flexible Horn For This Post:

The Dictator

I just watched "The Dictator" by the Jewish comedian named Sasha Cohen who happens to be a certified genius and I laughed my ass off!

Everybody should take some time off and see this movie; hell, I know it's been out for a while but the jokes in the movie really hit the spot in today's political environment!

He fucks with everybody!

Leaves no stone unturned, Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Spics, Dykes, Tree Huggers, etc, etc!

Fucking funny and original stuff!

You owe it to yourself!

TL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations