Thread: Weird Argie things

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz

I didn't know where to put this

But I thought it was something worth sharing. If these idiots are doing it elsewhere it's just a matter of time before it starts here. Keep your eyes open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u85kXAxYeQ8

Cold Drinks Cost More

Refrigerated Drinks at the Asian Grocery Stores Cost More Than Room Temp Drinks.

That may not be so weird since it does make perfect business sense but I have never seen it anywhere else.

The .25 centavo Frio Charge. Odd?

TL.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    They ARE policemen. Specialized in firefighting but have all the same powers and obligations as a regular cop. They started carrying weapons in the mid 70's when the left wing guerillas would wait for them in ambush after setting off their bombs. Killing unarmed cops seems to have been an important tactic for the "freedom" fighters.
    That explains it!

So I was having a conversation with a "Fireman" the other night and explaining to him that I was a Sexual Tour Guide when suddenly it was cut short.

Interesting conversation!

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Why are firemen armed with a side-arm?

Question for Aqualung:

Why do some of the firemen carry side-arms? I would if I could!

Are they a back-up to the Federal Police? Or are they worried about putting out fires in the Villas? Dumb question maybe but we have NEVER seen armed firemen in the USA.

TL.
    They ARE policemen. Specialized in firefighting but have all the same powers and obligations as a regular cop. They started carrying weapons in the mid 70's when the left wing guerillas would wait for them in ambush after setting off their bombs. Killing unarmed cops seems to have been an important tactic for the "freedom" fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Caricoso  [View Original Post]
    You came all the way from the sex prison to Arg. To buy a dog? That "idiot" that you respectfully mentioned, realized you were from the IHHSFALT land (I haven't had sex from a long time), and trying to sell you his mother in law. Papers included!
    Actually, My last residence before here was Costa Rica, and I am here for 10 years now. But true, I might of got the "gringo rush"!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

Question for Aqualung:

Are they a back-up to the Federal Police? Or are they worried about putting out fires in the Villas? Dumb question maybe but we have NEVER seen armed firemen in the USA.

TL.
    I can remember times when the fireman in the US wanted to be armed! They would not respond to fires in the ghettos without police protection! Years ago, but I still remember.

Why Are Fireman Are Armed?

Question for Aqualung:

TL.

Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was looking at Golden Retriever pups at a outdoor market near my house that they have most Sundays. They were asking for another $200 p if you wanted the dogs "papers" (the argie version of the AKC) . So I tell the guy that I don't really care if I have them or not and mentioned that with the other Golden I have, I did not bother getting papers for either. Besides, I say how do I know they are genuine buying from some one in a open air market with no permanent address or store. So after assuring me that they were legit, etc. Etc. He goes and offers me papers for my other dog for another $200 p. I stand there looking at this idiot thinking if he is offering me phony papers for the one dog, sure as dog sh*t the one he is selling me is false also. Needless to say I did not buy from him!
    You came all the way from the sex prison to Arg. To buy a dog? That "idiot" that you respectfully mentioned, realized you were from the IHHSFALT land (I haven't had sex from a long time), and trying to sell you his mother in law. Papers included!

Argie "Organic" certification for agricultural products is much the same way. In my biz, when buyers see an Argie organic certificate, they just laugh..no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was looking at Golden Retriever pups at a outdoor market near my house that they have most Sundays. They were asking for another $200 p if you wanted the dogs "papers" (the argie version of the AKC) . So I tell the guy that I don't really care if I have them or not and mentioned that with the other Golden I have, I did not bother getting papers for either. Besides, I say how do I know they are genuine buying from some one in a open air market with no permanent address or store. So after assuring me that they were legit, etc. Etc. He goes and offers me papers for my other dog for another $200 p. I stand there looking at this idiot thinking if he is offering me phony papers for the one dog, sure as dog sh*t the one he is selling me is false also. Needless to say I did not buy from him!

Truchos

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Monger: "what's the price?

Provider: "I'm not sure, how much do you have in your pocket.
    ROTFLMAO! Just what I needed DR! Thanks for the laugh. After getting rode hard and put away wet today I was just about out on my feet, then I read this! Gracias!

I Pay To Get Fucked With a Big Kiss !

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    So the deficits from from your CVA go deeper than I thought. The point is very clear dude! If ya want to bang this Chica because you fancy her just keep in mind that you need to get it, get it done before the clock strikes midnight. This board is about sharing experiences. She is a fun Chica, just has a bad habit of clock watching. Doesn't mean you can't see her, just keep this in mind. Kinda angry GH? Usually not your thing but stuff is subject to change i guess. Toymann.

Ps it is a wierd Argie thing that some higher end chicas would rather try to milk ya for cash once than get a regular steady income by providing good service. The smart chicas realize a good thing when they see it and go for the repeat business.

Just reminds me of a Chica that was riding me like a true cowgirl for about an hour when suddenly she told me to go to work and become more active and I said I'm paying you to fuck me not for me to fuck you.

Had to laugh.

TL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by GatoHunter  [View Original Post]
    So do you want a fucking medal before you go fishing? What was the point of this post?

Am I infringing on your trademark?

Gato hunter.

Bullshit free since 2003.
    So the deficits from from your CVA go deeper than I thought. The point is very clear dude! If ya want to bang this Chica because you fancy her just keep in mind that you need to get it, get it done before the clock strikes midnight. This board is about sharing experiences. She is a fun Chica, just has a bad habit of clock watching. Doesn't mean you can't see her, just keep this in mind. Kinda angry GH? Usually not your thing but stuff is subject to change i guess. Toymann.

Ps it is a wierd Argie thing that some higher end chicas would rather try to milk ya for cash once than get a regular steady income by providing good service. The smart chicas realize a good thing when they see it and go for the repeat business.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

You are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Actually, her outcall price was 0 pesos and is now 0 pesos, which is a % increase.

Nevertheless, I know that some guys would lose their erections thinking about the extra bucks.

And before Dickhead jumps in, an increase from 0 to 0 pesos would actually be a 50% increase.

Thanks,

Jackson.
    That would be a 50% increase in pricing. My bad.

There is even a worse issue in my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by GatoHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's called GPS (Golden pussy syndrome). Maybe she needs more money to go to the gym.
    Guess who started the use of the "GPS" label on the board! LOL. Oooooops, that would be me.

I have told several mongers on the board about this personally but in lieu of the very sound posts below I will elaborate on my personal experience with Lunita.

I contacted Lunita about getting together prior to the stripper party Jackson, Sunseeker and my self put together when I was in town, just last month. I brought three girls, Jackson and Sunseeker added one each, Lunita being one. I was curious to bang her as she had a good review from Sunseeker and I contacted her via SMS. She called me back and we chatted a bit. The party was supposed to start at 10 pm. We talked about the party and I asked her when she would like to come over. It was about 7 pm that same day and she said she would come over around 8 pmish. All good see ya soon. She indicated her rate for take out was 500 pesos, I agreed and said "see ya soon".

She arrived around 815 ish, give or take 5 minutes. We talked, had drink, blew a fat one and then off to the bedroom. She was a fun Chica to hang with and loves to dirty talk while you are going at it. No BBBJCIM, which is normally my minimum requirement but all in all a pretty good time. We finished at 9:50 pm exactly as it was just 10 minutes before the party was to begin. She hit the shower in my apartment to get ready. At this point I was thinking maybe I might see her again even though she wasn't quite my usual style as we had had a pretty fun time together. As she was showering I put 500 pesos on the coffee table, as agreed.

This is when the wierd stuff started. She got finished in the bathroom, and when she picked up the 500 pesos she looked at me and informed me that she had been with me for two hours and that I owed her another 500 pesos! WTF! I was quite surprised by this and told her that it was not my experience to pay by the minute like a taxi cab, that she had not been here for two full hours and furthermore I was a tad surprised by her request as she was about to make more money at a party I had organized. That all said, I was faced with a small issue here. I didn't want a pissed off Chica heading upstairs to the party, was now positive I would never see the clock watching puta again, so I offered her 200 pesos more but let her know that her business model was not one built for long term success and I was fully aware that she wouldn't get away with this with the locals! She pondered my comments and then to my surprise handed me 100 pesos back.

We headed upstairs and she put on a pretty good show with the other girls, mission accomplished. I think Jackson took her home that night.

In summary, she is a total NO REPEAT Chica for me solely based on her taxi cab business model. Now, in less than thirty days she wants to jack up her rate for us dumb gringos! WTF?

As the boys in the house know, when in country, I usually see 3 girls a day, virtually everyday. I have not had this type of experience in as long as I can remember! I usually see independent Internet chicas plus my usuals during my trips to BA. Most if not all of the first time chicas I have seen over the past couple of years charge 5-600 pesos for takeout and, in my experience don't watch the clock. The session usually last for 90 minutes to just shy of a couple of hours, and I am talking about first contact chicas. Once you develop Onda with a girl the session often last longer without any discussion of mas plata. Maybe I have just been lucky!

Monger on fellas. Toymann.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Posting Limitations