Thread: Cool Argie Things

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Not Everyone Can Be Bribed

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Cool Argie things: Being able to buy beer in any hole in the wall kiosko. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Buying alcohol 24/7. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Cute, inexpensive young hookers on the Florida mall. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Freedom to choose whether to wear a motorcycle helmet or not. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. High school girls cruising El Centro in cars looking to sell their pussies. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Fray Santa Marķa Justo de Oro 2280. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. QEPD. Once Oro went away, there just was not that much left for people like me.

BA = QEPD
    Today the Police in Tigre busted a serial rapist and he offerred a $30, 000. 00 DOLLAR bribe because he is a family man and his wife is pregnant and he did not want her or his employer to find out.

They busted him anyway! Hats Off to those Police officers, it makes me feel a little better.

The guy was the Manager at a steel company making good money, an engineer.

Now he's fucked!

TL

Cool Argie things: Being able to buy beer in any hole in the wall kiosko. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Buying alcohol 24/7. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Cute, inexpensive young hookers on the Florida mall. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Freedom to choose whether to wear a motorcycle helmet or not. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. High school girls cruising El Centro in cars looking to sell their pussies. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. Fray Santa Marķa Justo de Oro 2280. Oh, wait a minute; they got rid of that. QEPD. Once Oro went away, there just was not that much left for people like me.

BA = QEPD

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Yep. My state's law makes Ru 486 and its equivalents available without a prescription for anyone over 18 (walk into licensed pharmacy and buy) and also allows doctors and clinics to give it to 16 and 17 year olds without parental consent. 15 and under need parental consent. One controversy during the debate on the law was whether men and women, or only women, would be allowed to buy it and it was decided to let both sexes buy it. I was against that part of it as I felt it might lead to coercion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    "Being able to walk into my friendly neighborhood pharmacy and buy abortion pills yesterday that are good for up to the third month." Ummmm you can do that in the US now too, in most places. You refer to "RU 486."

"Never, ever getting pulled over for countless infractions that in sex prison would land you in jail without a license." Or getting pulled over for absolutely NO reason and getting shaken down for a bribe. Although Argentina is not as bad for this as some countries.
    Here you need a script because abortion is illegal.

Geting the Shake Down treatment sucks!

Happened to me in Mexico and I was terrified!

Most fear I have ever felt because I was caught holding the bag, although the bag was legit!

TL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

"Being able to walk into my friendly neighborhood pharmacy and buy abortion pills yesterday that are good for up to the third month." Ummmm you can do that in the US now too, in most places. You refer to "RU 486."

"Never, ever getting pulled over for countless infractions that in sex prison would land you in jail without a license." Or getting pulled over for absolutely NO reason and getting shaken down for a bribe. Although Argentina is not as bad for this as some countries.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Cool Argie Things

Cool Argie Things :

Being able to walk into my friendly neighborhood pharmacy and buy abortion pills yesterday that are good for up to the third month.

Houston, we have a problem!

Abort the mission!

$490. 00 pesos.

The Morning After Pill. Maybe $50. 00 pesos?

Being able to bribe almost anyone at anytime for any reason! Just cool Baby!

Kissing co-workers without being sued for sexual harrassment! Just cool.

Never, ever getting pulled over for countless infractions that in sex prison would land you in jail without a license.

Just SUPER cool!

Being able to fuck girls that if you just looked at in Sex Prison you would end up in prison.

Reminds me of when I first arrived :

A huge lomo for $20. 00 pesos.

A bottle of fine Malbec for $15. 00 pesos.

A nice salad for $7. 00 pesos.

Pissing in the middle of the widest avenue in the world :

PRICELESS!

TL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations