Thread: Touts and louts

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mpexy

Rock and Roll

AC DC was there a little while ago, did you Miss It?

http://acdczone.com/news/acdc-to-rel...vd-in-may-2011

Your Right

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    The 270 pesos a month is a different social program that starts when the mother is 3 months pregnant up to when the kid finishes school. The one I was talking about is for women who have had 7 or more children and they collect for LIFE! (Or until such time Argentina gets a new president). I know one of my neighbors collects this program and only 2 of her 8 children were born in Argentina but she still collects. She is 78 yrs old and lives off this "pension".
    Yes, I know a woman that has ten children and does receive something but she's only 45 or something like that.

No idea what it pays.

TL

In some countries in the world, the government pays money to keep less than 2 kids!

And in some country including scandavian countries, government pays to have more than 2 kids!

Why can't they just open world doors/break up all man made boundaries and let just everybody be where ever they want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I have been told that the girls receive $270. 00 pesos per month per child without a minimum or maximum so the poor breed like rats and they are also the ones that you see in the government funded "Pro Christina" marches. Not likely to be anybody that any one of us would even look at much less fuck.

TL
    The 270 pesos a month is a different social program that starts when the mother is 3 months pregnant up to when the kid finishes school. The one I was talking about is for women who have had 7 or more children and they collect for LIFE! (Or until such time Argentina gets a new president). I know one of my neighbors collects this program and only 2 of her 8 children were born in Argentina but she still collects. She is 78 yrs old and lives off this "pension".

Birth Control

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I heard that was a flat amount for seven kids or more. In other words, the eighth and ninth etc do not get you more money. Is that incorrect?
    I have been told that the girls receive $270. 00 pesos per month per child without a minimum or maximum so the poor breed like rats and they are also the ones that you see in the government funded "Pro Christina" marches. Not likely to be anybody that any one of us would even look at much less fuck.

Birth Control :

The majority of the working girls do NOT use birth control and get pregnant 2 or 3 times a year, some on purpose to trap a client or they just love babies and some knowing that they can just go to the pharmacy and buy the "3 months after" pill; at $518. 00 pesos it's not a cheap set of pills and it's NOT 100% either. Prescription required unless you go to my favorite little pharmacy. Still, I guess it's a lot cheaper than an abortion although they have just recently talked about free and legal abortions in BA only, it may have actually passed.

So back to the pulling off the rubber and sticking it in question :

They do slip off on their own sometimes but I think the Chica in the Privado or any other place is going to get super pissed-off and may call the police, scream, hit you, etc. Just a good idea to ask first, all they can say is no. I do know a lot of girls that will allow bareback if you don't cum, they prefer it that way.

Everybody would prefer Bare Back if it was'nt for those pesky little things that you can catch and spread.

Things with abbreviated names usually, H. I. V, S. T. D (that one covers ALL of them ).

Have Fun,

Nice weather change! From 38 to 14! Yahoo!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I heard that was a flat amount for seven kids or more. In other words, the eighth and ninth etc do not get you more money. Is that incorrect?
    I'm not sure, but I can ask. Unless anyone else knows for sure?

The current dream of a lot of lower class Argentine girls is to have 7 kids and collect a life long pension from CFK for adding to her voter pool. I know people who have had as many as 15 kids and collect a nice sum from this "social program"

While All I Want is Love may find it shocking, I knew several that never used birth control, including one who had seven kids by four different guys. This as in know Know, like be friends with them for years. The one with seven kids had the first one when she was 13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    A similar comment appeared a few months ago and I've been waiting for guys to contribute what they know on this subject. I find the notion that these girls would not religiously use birth control shocking. We often comment on their lack of business acumen, knowledge of international affairs, etc. But I would think that girls must understand that getting pregnant is going to complicate their lives. And condoms do break (and surely they know that).

Does anyone KNOW girls who do not use birth control? And by birth control I mean measures short of abortion.

Bob
    I know more then a few who end up pregnant at least once a year if not more. Its always "the rubber broke!" A few others repeatedly use the "morning after" pill. When you ask them why don't they use some form of protection (other then a rubber) they have a million excuses,"it makes me fat","it makes me sick", etc. Etc. Most never go to a doctor for a prescription, they just go buy what ever contraceptive pill or what ever and start taking them. Usually without reading the directions. They all have a different opinion on when to start taking the pills etc. Or,"I need to start on a specific day?". Many just have the kid! You would think they would take a little better care but then maybe they just want to collect the $270p monthly that Christina gives out!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Birth Control

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    ... surely the women down here may or may not usually be on the pill.
    A similar comment appeared a few months ago and I've been waiting for guys to contribute what they know on this subject. I find the notion that these girls would not religiously use birth control shocking. We often comment on their lack of business acumen, knowledge of international affairs, etc. But I would think that girls must understand that getting pregnant is going to complicate their lives. And condoms do break (and surely they know that).

Does anyone KNOW girls who do not use birth control? And by birth control I mean measures short of abortion.

Bob

Lout. LateNightExcur

For posting in this thread. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-de-la-Paz-502

The incredibly dumb, not borderline but actual example of a rape act that I hope gets him booted pronto before some zealous reporter type casts this board and all associated with it as sexual mongers that want to get away with rape. With the zinger line being rape-monger-X is so callous he doesn't give a shit if the dumb chick who let him use her by surprise bareback and shot off inside her gets her pregnant because surely the women down here may or may not usually be on the pill.

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    Also what happens if she is on all 4's and you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission? I would assume she would raise hell & if she is part of a PV then the Madam would demand for more money?
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    I must have phrased it in a bad way. I was trying to ask about vaginal sex and I meant inserting w / o rubber into her (not anal). How is this viewed upon in terms of hygiene, safety, STI / D etc. I'm sure w / o permission would make it a problem if she is not okay with it, but how big of a problem? Would she end it right there or raise hell to some extent? Anyone experienced this before.

Are women down here usually (on the pill)?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    "You will only be remembered for the rules you break not the rules you follow."

Douglas MacArthur.

TL
    I always thought that was from John Blutarsky. Nice one either way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    Admin:PLEASE set some limits for TL. He seems unable to exercise any form of judgement.
    "You will only be remembered for the rules you break not the rules you follow."

Douglas MacArthur.

TL

There is just no substitue for KLASS

Admin:PLEASE set some limits for TL. He seems unable to exercise any form of judgement.

Posting Limitations