Thread: Stripper Music

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by SunSeeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    At last count I have 9785 songs in my library. Using Itunes if the chicas pick one song they like I can use genius to instantly generate a playlist of up to 100 similar songs. I have everything from rock to Reggaeton.

Just saying it's there if you want to use it.
    There we go! I was also told that a lot of girls have music on the cell phones or their ipod as well.

If I may be so bold as to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    The best solution would be to burn a trio of CDs with the latest hits from different genres, which of course leads us back to square one.

Jackson
    At last count I have 9785 songs in my library. Using Itunes if the chicas pick one song they like I can use genius to instantly generate a playlist of up to 100 similar songs. I have everything from rock to Reggaeton.

Just saying it's there if you want to use it.

Sorry that I am late to the party (literally and figuratively).

Ke$ha, Katie Perry (I kissed a girl) , AWOL Nation, Lady Gaga, Scissor Sisters, etc.

I travel with my music (cheap old ipod, so I can leave it around when entertaining and not worry about it being stolen). I have found that Argie chicas also tend to like Linkin Park, POD, Pappa Roach and Nickleback.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    The issue is in compiling a CD with the kind of music that the chicas Would like. Unfortunately, after soliciting input from just about every guy who has ever attended one of my stripper parties, I can safely say that none of us has a clue about what artists or songs the chicas Would like.

The problem is further compounded by the fact that different chicas want different genres of music, so even if we have a decent Techno Disco CD, invariably the chica on stage wants to hear Salsa or Reggae or something else, so here we are again trying to scramble as everyone is waiting while we change CDs and try to find the music she wants.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Exactamundo! What genres should I look for?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi Guys,

I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

I've searched the internet several times in the past and found numerous suggestions and lists for stripper music, but the issue has never been whether we could compile a list of suitable songs that we American guys would like the strippers to dance to. For example, I could easily compile a CD of hard rock stripper songs, but that wouldn't solve anything. The issue is in compiling a CD with the kind of music that the chicas would like. Unfortunately, after soliciting input from just about every guy who has ever attended one of my stripper parties, I can safely say that none of us has a clue about what artists or songs the chicas would like.

The problem is further compounded by the fact that different chicas want different genres of music, so even if we have a decent Techno Disco CD, invariably the chica on stage wants to hear Salsa or Reggae or something else, so here we are again trying to scramble as everyone is waiting while we change CDs and try to find the music she wants.

It's also been suggested that we simply ask the chicas to bring whatever music they would like to hear. This sounds simple, but as a practical matter it doesn't work. For one thing, regardless of what they say when you make the arrangements for them to participate on one of the parties, in reality few of these chicas are organized enough to have or be able to burn a CD of stripper music, much less remember to bring said CD with them. To compound the issue, on those few occasions where a chica did bring one or several CDs, we're always confronted with requests along the lines of "Please play song #4 from this CD, and then song #6 from this other CD", etc, etc, etc. as everyone is waiting while we change CDs and try to find the tracks they want.

I've also tried letting the chicas reject specific songs until we accidentally hit a song that they find acceptable, which has proven to invariably lead to situations where I'm skipping one song after another after another as she continues to shake her head "no" until at some point I simply tell her "This music has a beat, so shut up and start shaking your ass", which segues into my aggravation with a couple of guys at last night's party.

To the white knights last night who were trying to intervene on behalf of the chicas with comments like "The girl is telling you that she wants you to change the music because she wants [insert genre of music here] instead", I apologize for having to be blunt, but letting the chicas get finicky about the music is a waste of everyone's time. Please read the preceding paragraph.

The best solution would be to burn a trio of CDs with the latest hits from different genres, which of course leads us back to square one.

Thanks,

Jackson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Ok, looks like we need some stripper music the chicas will dance to. I got some from doing a google search and some I already had, but don't know if they will work for the BA chicas. I listened to some from the google search and thought "this is stripper music"?

Post some songs you know they like and I will do my best to download or rip them to cd. I have the following:

Keep on Loving Me Baby – Colin James.

Domino – Kiss.

Space Lord – Monster Magnet.

Leave Your Hat On – Joe Cocker.

Teeth – Lady Gaga.

Buttons – PussyCat Dolls.

Cream – Prince.

Feelin Love – Paulo Cole.

Give me More – Britney Spears.

Pony – Ginuwine.

Justify my Love – Madonna.

Lick – Joi.

SexBomb – Tom Jones.

Sex – Lovage.

Slave 4 U – Britney Spears.

Turn the Page – Bob Seger or Metallica.

Never Going to Dance Again – George Michaels.

Because of You – Kelly Clarkson.

Tainted Love – Pussycat Dolls
    Take My Breath Away - Berlin.

Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue

Good Start

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Ok, looks like we need some stripper music the chicas will dance to. I got some from doing a google search and some I already had, but don't know if they will work for the BA chicas. I listened to some from the google search and thought "this is stripper music"?

Post some songs you know they like and I will do my best to download or rip them to cd. I have the following:

Domino – Kiss.

Teeth – Lady Gaga.

Cream – Prince.

Pony – Ginuwine.

Lick – Joi.

SexBomb – Tom Jones.

Sex – Lovage.

I want your sex. George Micheal (just watch the scene in one of the "Beverly Hill's Cop" movies, GREAT strip scene.

What did Demi Moore strip to?

What a body for an old woman!

Start Me Up. Rolling Stones

There are so many, we just need to keep thinking and adding to the list.

TL

Stripper Music

Domino – Kiss.

Teeth – Lady Gaga.

Cream – Prince.

Pony – Ginuwine.

Lick – Joi.

SexBomb – Tom Jones.

Sex – Lovage.

Last edited by SunSeeker; 10-13-12 at 20:03. Reason: no idea why the spaces and can't get rid of them

Posting Limitations