Thread: La nueva Gata

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz

Reasonable Priced Comfort Food

Tasty, large portions at reasonable prices. Always look forward to the fresh squeezed orange juice which inexplicably is the cheapest beverage on the menu. Couple of small tables on the sidewalk so if a nice night perfect place to grab a bite and check out the sights strolling by.

Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    OK, you know I am a mutant when it comes to Spanish. What type of chica is a "milinesa?" Big titties? Blond? Into bondage? Come on, throw me a bone (tongue in cheek, I know "milinesa" is a type of shoe).
    So I meant milanesa not milinesa and in most cases it's shoe leather not shoes, but in this case it was a tasty dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    1192 Junin.

4822-9660.

Small family run place. They have about a million different kinds of milinesa.
    OK, you know I am a mutant when it comes to Spanish. What type of chica is a "milinesa?" Big titties? Blond? Into bondage? Come on, throw me a bone (tongue in cheek, I know "milinesa" is a type of shoe).

I had to check with a friend because I couldn't remember. It was Suprema a la madrileņa, and it was really fooking good.
    I live close to it and a great locals dive. Gigantic empanadas, fresh squeezed OJ, and pretty good moderately thin crust pizza, good steaks and reasonable priced and friendly. Also excellent is KOI Sushi on Junin near Juncal, if you go, say Fred the American chauffeur suggested! Jose is the owner and Juan is an excellent sushi chef. They have an excellent exec menu for 80AR includes, beverage, appetizer, main course, and dessert / and or coffee. They are serious about getting it right, and that is why you will see a lot of Asian customers there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Star For This Post:

What I had

I had to check with a friend because I couldn't remember. It was Suprema a la madrileņa, and it was really fooking good.

1192 Junin.

4822-9660.

Small family run place. They have about a million different kinds of milinesa. Last night I had chicken covered in a light crime sauce with ham and peppers. It cost 75 P but its massive and plenty for two. My drink was 12 pesos. They also are known for fresh squeezed OJ and a massive glass that would be 10 bucks in the states costs 14 P there. The house bread is really tasty. I have every intention of returning a lot.
    I've always liked this place. Hefty portions and pretty nice folks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

1192 Junin.

4822-9660.

Small family run place. They have about a million different kinds of milinesa. Last night I had chicken covered in a light crime sauce with ham and peppers. It cost 75 P but its massive and plenty for two. My drink was 12 pesos. They also are known for fresh squeezed OJ and a massive glass that would be 10 bucks in the states costs 14 P there. The house bread is really tasty. I have every intention of returning a lot.
    Is OJ the one who makes the crime sauce?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

La nueva Gata

1192 Junin.

4822-9660.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Posting Limitations