This blog is moderated by Gtbguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Gtb, I have been to Santiago three times, here's a few notes.

First a thread here with some info:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...Santiago-Chile

Night clubs. Expensive but good to very good quality. I recommend a visit to Platinum Club at least to have a look, it's probably the top upscale club I have ever been to (a notch higher than Madahos and Black). Other clubs are Diosas, Champagne Club, Lucas Bar, Fabiano Rossi, Pasapoga, Veneto, My Place. The last one is smaller and cheaper.

Independents. Plenty in the range $100-$150 US at sites like relaxchile. CL and sexo. CL. Lots of silicone. 'Americana' means BBBJ.

Note some hotels are not chica-friendly or may add a surcharge. If you have booked your room for 2 people, you may be able to argue against a surcharge if it comes up.

Bottom line it's a great place to monger if you have $$$$$. I had some very hot chicas in this town (several of whom were actually from Colombia). I didn't explore too much of the lower to mid-range, but the site BlueFalcon posted is probably the best for current, local info.
    Thanks Esten, I'll looking into these.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gtbguy For This Post:

Gtb, I have been to Santiago three times, here's a few notes.

First a thread here with some info: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...Santiago-Chile

Night clubs. Expensive but good to very good quality. I recommend a visit to Platinum Club at least to have a look, it's probably the top upscale club I have ever been to (a notch higher than Madahos and Black). Other clubs are Diosas, Champagne Club, Lucas Bar, Fabiano Rossi, Pasapoga, Veneto, My Place. The last one is smaller and cheaper.

Independents. Plenty in the range $100-$150 US at sites like relaxchile.cl and sexo.cl. Lots of silicone. 'Americana' means BBBJ.

Note some hotels are not chica-friendly or may add a surcharge. If you have booked your room for 2 people, you may be able to argue against a surcharge if it comes up.

Bottom line it's a great place to monger if you have $$$$$. I had some very hot chicas in this town (several of whom were actually from Colombia). I didn't explore too much of the lower to mid-range, but the site BlueFalcon posted is probably the best for current, local info.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Try to contact Sly One or David _ 33 from this AP site before you go to Lima.

They own Lima and they are both good guys.

Tell them Hello, ,

TL.

Any Luck with your doors?
    Bummer, I just left Lima and now I'm in Santiago. I have a couple of leads here so we'll see it works out. Any additional help would be appreciated. I will be coming down here quite.

Often.

No luck with the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon  [View Original Post]
    You are close to Soffia's apt near Metro Tobalaba. Check out.

www.laestokada.cl

And click on Soffia (at the top of the page). You will not be disappointed. She runs 40-50K CLP. Real sweetie, speaks English and Portuguese as well. Her apt. Bldg, Econmenderos 200 is aparantly full of chicas.

I hope this helps.

Bf
    Perfect, exactly what I needed.

Thanks

ISG is Waiting for You

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbguy  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers,

I'm in Santiago for a week and I'm wondering where I should look for the chicas and I am in Marriott hotel. I'm not looking for the super expensive chicas just a nice down to earth and.

Affordable young lady.

Thanks!
    Try to contact Sly One or David _ 33 from this AP site before you go to Lima.

They own Lima and they are both good guys.

Tell them Hello, ,

TL.

Any Luck with your doors?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    There's a whole other board run by the same el jefe running this Argentina specific one.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/

Suggest you post on board there and likely have far more luck in response as well as be on topic
    You are close to Soffia's apt near Metro Tobalaba. Check out www.laestokada.cl And click on Soffia (at the top of the page). You will not be disappointed. She runs 40-50K CLP. Real sweetie, speaks English and Portuguese as well. Her apt. Bldg, Econmenderos 200 is aparantly full of chicas.

I hope this helps.

Bf

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueFalcon For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbguy  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers,

I'm in Santiago for a week and I'm wondering where I should look for the chicas and I am in Marriott hotel. I'm not looking for the super expensive chicas just a nice down to earth and.

Affordable young lady.

Thanks!
    There's a whole other board run by the same el jefe running this Argentina specific one. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/

Suggest you post on board there and likely have far more luck in response as well as be on topic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Any Mongers in Santiago, Chile?

Hi fellow mongers,

Affordable young lady.

Thanks!

Posting Limitations