Thread: In Search of Her

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by LateNightExcur

Laura and Roxanne

Yes. I did contact Roxanne. Apparently they both (Laura and Roxanne) work together.

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    Laura? Didn't you contact Roxanne?

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureseeke  [View Original Post]
    Heard back from Laura. She is out for the weekend and will follow up next week.

Thanks all for the help.
    Laura? Didn't you contact Roxanne?

All set

Heard back from Laura. She is out for the weekend and will follow up next week.

Thanks all for the help.

Thanks. Will wait a bit.

Gotcha

Ah. Thanks.

Telo is a hotel / motel / place you can spend an hour or (x amount of hours) with a chica. They go by the hour and not per day.

Searched the abbreviations section and a general search and could not find the answer.

What is a Telo please?
    Telo is a hotel / motel / place you can spend an hour or (x amount of hours) with a chica. They go by the hour and not per day.

Telo?

Searched the abbreviations section and a general search and could not find the answer.

What is a Telo please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    No.

3 horas: domingos 10:00 hs a viernes 22:00 hs.

3 horas: sábados de 10:00 a 22:00 hs.

2 horas: viernes why sábados de 22:00 a 06:00 hs.

So the prices quoted are for three hours if you go between 10 AM Sunday and 10 PM Friday. Then you see weekend rates. Between 10 PM on Friday and 6 AM Saturday, and between 10 PM on Saturday and 6 AM on Sunday you face premium pricing and only get two hours for the quoted price. Finally, between 10 AM Saturdays and 10 PM Saturdays, you get three hours for the quoted price. It appears they are closed from 6 AM to 10 AM on Saturday which is probably a good thing as a place like that probably needs to air out from time to time.

These prices seem quite reasonable and I think this is right by the Juramento subte station. 'Pernocte' means you can sleep there and the bottom part gives a different schedule for that. The far right column then applies specific pernocte rates to different days of the week. But in no case that I can see does the quoted rate cover only one hour.

Need some help for telo guys.

http://www.alberguestransitorios.com...=27&sec=turnos

What does billboard mean?

All the prices are per 1 hour except for the 2-3 hour time frame stated above the chart correct?
    No.

3 horas: domingos 10:00 hs a viernes 22:00 hs.

3 horas: sábados de 10:00 a 22:00 hs.

2 horas: viernes why sábados de 22:00 a 06:00 hs.

So the prices quoted are for three hours if you go between 10 AM Sunday and 10 PM Friday. Then you see weekend rates. Between 10 PM on Friday and 6 AM Saturday, and between 10 PM on Saturday and 6 AM on Sunday you face premium pricing and only get two hours for the quoted price. Finally, between 10 AM Saturdays and 10 PM Saturdays, you get three hours for the quoted price. It appears they are closed from 6 AM to 10 AM on Saturday which is probably a good thing as a place like that probably needs to air out from time to time.

These prices seem quite reasonable and I think this is right by the Juramento subte station. 'Pernocte' means you can sleep there and the bottom part gives a different schedule for that. The far right column then applies specific pernocte rates to different days of the week. But in no case that I can see does the quoted rate cover only one hour.

All the prices are per 1 hour except for the 2-3 hour time frame stated above the chart correct?
    The prices are for three hours or for two hours at certain times. Pernoctar is over night.

That is:

Sunday 10am to Friday 10 pm three hours

Saturdays from 10am to 10pm three hours

Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm to 6am two hours

Overnight

Sundays to Thursdays from 10pm on

Fridays from 2am on

Sarurdays from 4am on

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Which city of the world is graced by yr presence, these days?
    Not a city but a bucolic small town in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    My favorite telo "was" Mona Lisa
    Which city of the world is graced by yr presence, these days?

My favorite telo was Mona Lisa in what I think is still Congreso but maybe Balvanera at that point. Rincóand esq Adolfo Alsina. They used to let one or two selected chicas hang out in case you weren't satisfied with who you brought. Is that still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    You can't sling a cat in micro centro without it landing at the door of a telo. Where were you looking?
    In Micro Centro you have at the most two telos that I know of. Even one of them is more Retiro than Micro Centro. In Belgrano they have plenty.

Thanks DR!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.alberguestransitorios.com/

This is just one company and they have 10 or so

Check this site

Belgrano, there's hardly anything here!
    Http://www.alberguestransitorios.com/

This is just one company and they have 10 or so

Posting Limitations