Thread: You guys are Amazing!

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by AdventureSeeke
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureseeke  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Been to Rio. My favorite city bar none.

However, for price / performance and options, BA is awesome. I am incredibly jealous of you guys in BA for mongering options / price and of the guys in Rio for just the spectacular city and mongering options (not as much as BA, but certainly MUCH better than California).
    If BA had Rio style termas but with BA privado / FreeLancer pricing, you would have to drag me away. I love sitting in a T and checking out the chicas before making a choice. Guess I could do the same at Madahos-Blacks-Hook etc but no way in hell I will go in these places and pay their exorbitant prices for chica drinks.

And BA needs a beach as well jejeje

Been to Rio

Yep. Been to Rio. My favorite city bar none.

However, for price / performance and options, BA is awesome. I am incredibly jealous of you guys in BA for mongering options / price and of the guys in Rio for just the spectacular city and mongering options (not as much as BA, but certainly MUCH better than California).

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Pffft. If you're not jealous of someone about to spend a fortnight in Rio, you've clearly never been to Rio!

And BsAs may well be a great place to visit, but believe me, it's no paradise to live in.

I'd give a limb to be able to go and live in the US (I'd prefer Europe, although not sure I'd give up 2 limbs.).

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy  [View Original Post]
    Which area has the most / best privados. Centro or Recoleta?
    Centro has horde of pvs, some in recoleta but IMO if you're asking because of consideration for where to live / stay, I'd stay in recoleta and short hop or take out gals from either loc.

Centro is very close to recoleta, but living accommodations unless you're really on a budget is far better in recoleta

Recoleta versus Centro

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Have you already made arrangements for your accomodations? I hope your not staying in Palermo, it's a nice place to eat but you would not want to stay there; it's just that there are very few Chica Bars and Privados and all the action is in Recoleta or Micro Centro so it will cost you more to get around or to have the Chicas flown in.
    Which area has the most / best privados. Centro or Recoleta?

You guys can't be jealous of anybody or anyplace!

Come over to the US and live here for a few months and you will realize what a paradise you guys have!

I am so flippin jealous of you guys down in BA!
    Pffft. If you're not jealous of someone about to spend a fortnight in Rio, you've clearly never been to Rio!

And BsAs may well be a great place to visit, but believe me, it's no paradise to live in.

I'd give a limb to be able to go and live in the US (I'd prefer Europe, although not sure I'd give up 2 limbs.).

I am all set

Hi TL,

Thanks for the info. I am all set for now. Will call you when I get in (week from Saturday).

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Have you already made arrangements for your accomodations? I hope your not staying in Palermo, it's a nice place to eat but you would not want to stay there; it's just that there are very few Chica Bars and Privados and all the action is in Recoleta or Micro Centro so it will cost you more to get around or to have the Chicas flown in.

Might I suggest Jackson's AP Mansion? Right in the middle of the action, very nice and affordable. Walking distance to the Triangle and about 180 Privados! Anyway, if your not booked you might want to PM Jackson.

Have a Nice Flight,

Your welcome to keep in touch with me or call me when you hit the tarmac.

TL.

Tiajuana have a gangbang?

You got to be kidding me!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    * jealous *
    You guys can't be jealous of anybody or anyplace!

Come over to the US and live here for a few months and you will realize what a paradise you guys have!

I am so flippin jealous of you guys down in BA!

Where are You Staying?

Hey Guys,

Want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to the active members on this group. As some of you know, I am planning a trip to BA next month and found a WEALTH of information and INCREDIBLE help and support from several members on this group. SunSeeker, Davie, Tijuana specifically went way out of their way to help out.

Very much appreciated. I am truly excited about my upcoming visit.

Might I suggest Jackson's AP Mansion? Right in the middle of the action, very nice and affordable. Walking distance to the Triangle and about 180 Privados! Anyway, if your not booked you might want to PM Jackson.

Have a Nice Flight,

Your welcome to keep in touch with me or call me when you hit the tarmac.

TL.

Tiajuana have a gangbang?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You are welcome AS. Have fun while you are here! Monday I am off for 16 days in Riooooooooooooo!
    * jealous *

You are welcome AS. Have fun while you are here! Monday I am off for 16 days in Riooooooooooooo!

Your Welcome But

Hey Guys,

Want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to the active members on this group. As some of you know, I am planning a trip to BA next month and found a WEALTH of information and INCREDIBLE help and support from several members on this group. SunSeeker, Davie, Tijuana specifically went way out of their way to help out.

Your Welcome but that's Tejano Libre!

It's not the first time that someone has called me Tijuana.

Thanks,

TL

You guys are Amazing!

Hey Guys,

Posting Limitations