Thread: Civilians Reading the Forum

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    (virtually) all men pay for sex, the only issue being the payment structure.
    Ain't that the truth!

(Sorry, had to add the "virtually". Absolutes make me uncomfortable.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    No. The chicas who read this board and do not participate and are not even registered members, make "fun" of this board. Its a fun topic over drinks. They laugh at our comments and think all of us mongers posting here are a bunch of losers. Go figure!
    Funny, because to me the real losers are the guys who are kissing these ****'s asses hoping to get some allegedly free pussy, when in fact we all know (including the cunts in question) that all men pay for sex, the only issue being the payment structure.

I say let's start a thread specifically to post messages to the over-priced "free" cunts, thus giving them something to really cackle about.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    That may be what they are telling you, and it may be what they are saying to each other but if they were honest their reaction would be more like your cooks. This is what they are telling you, to shame you, to regain the power they are used to having. Why did working girls always get run out of towns when "respectible" women showed up? Because they threatened their power base. If this business model was set up for the out of town monger then their would only be 2% of the clubs and pvs.
    I don't know if they are trying to shame me or regain power over me. I don't really admit to know the forum myself. I usually act "surprised" when this forum is mentioned to me, by them. In fact, I act surprised to most comments which are made to me in my day to day life. I am always like "really? Wow. I did not know that was possible! I am amazed to hear about it!, Shocking! Unbelievable, wow..u r so smart!"

I prefer to let people believe, they are superior, stronger, cleverer, smarter, more knowledgable, etc etc, if that is what will be the biggest high point of their day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Any non pro who is reading AP is either not getting fucked at all, or every blue moon. I find it very hard to believe that many read it to begin with. And, most importantly of all, who gives a shit?
    Mind you, when I say "reading", it does not mean, they have nothing better to do than read this forum all day long. From what I understand, they are "aware" of this forum. And read it for a laugh once in a while.

And as Mpexy, described in another post, this forum just does not have information about hookers. It has some excellent information about money exchange and some other important aspects of BA life, which is applicable to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    I swear I googled it.
    An 840 is a pimp. The name (number) comes from the police edict that controlled the contravention in the city of Buenos Aires. The same way hookers are also known or at least used to known as 2H. The police edict for public scandal. Notice prostitution isn't illegal so the police couldn't detain the girls for that so they used to detain them for creating a nuisance in a public place.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

At the risk of being an idiot, what the heck is an 840?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    While not exactly in the camp that says keep them barefoot and pregnant, I have concluded, based on a large sample that as a rule and in general, with exceptions:

6) No matter how good a chica who appears on this board may be, there are three possible outcomes that comprise 90% of all eventual outcomes:

6a) GPS develops.

6b) 840s crawl out of the woodwork, or.

6c) A Captain Save a Ho appears
    I swear I googled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    That may be what they are telling you, and it may be what they are saying to each other but if they were honest their reaction would be more like your cooks. This is what they are telling you, to shame you, to regain the power they are used to having. Why did working girls always get run out of towns when "respectible" women showed up? Because they threatened their power base. If this business model was set up for the out of town monger then their would only be 2% of the clubs and pvs.
    Any non pro who is reading AP is either not getting fucked at all, or every blue moon. I find it very hard to believe that many read it to begin with. And, most importantly of all, who gives a shit?

Trust me on this one

No. The chicas who read this board and do not participate and are not even registered members, make "fun" of this board. Its a fun topic over drinks. They laugh at our comments and think all of us mongers posting here are a bunch of losers. Go figure!

Given the current political and economic situation in Argentina, which is very similar to the normal and completely fucked situation in Argentina, would there be any other logical reason for ex-pats to come to Argentina? It isn't going to be for the employment opportunities ¿verdad?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Morgando69  [View Original Post]
    I feel hurt and wounded at the thought that girls who have never met me are laughing at me. I much prefer it when they laugh in my face.
    One of the most common dialogues I hear from these girls are "So all you expat men come here to fuck prostitutes? Ha ha" They have the exact pulse of expat men from this board.

I feel hurt and wounded at the thought that girls who have never met me are laughing at me. I much prefer it when they laugh in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgando69  [View Original Post]
    Whats your point exactly? If I come across on this message board as a charming sensitive and respectful monger prepared to pay top dollar, will I start to receive lots of pms inviting me to connect?

Whats your point exactly? If I come across on this message board as a charming sensitive and respectful monger prepared to pay top dollar, will I start to receive lots of pms inviting me to connect?

I just want to tell mongers, lot of chicas I know read this board. You will be shocked to know the kind of pros and non.pros which read this board. And no, I have not introduced them to this board. They know of this board. You can say " the earth slipped put from under my feet" when the sort of women have told me they read this board! Its interesting but shocking and scary too. Many of the women who read this board are actually able to pin point some of the guys as well! Many of the women who read this board are hookers but they prefer not to post here or take clients from here! Yes sir, believe it or not!

While not exactly in the camp that says keep them barefoot and pregnant, I have concluded, based on a large sample that as a rule and in general, with exceptions:

1) The relationship between how much the chica knows about the internet and her service will be inverse.
    2) The relationship between how much English the chica knows and her service will be inverse.
    3) The relationship between how long a chica has been in business will be a logarithmic distribution; the good ones will gain momentum rapidly, peak early, and then decline asymptotically or inexorably.
    4) The correlation between appearing on this board and being overpriced as compared to the general market is positive and strong.
    5) #4 above does not rule out that chica being a good value for a particular monger in particular circumstances.
    6) No matter how good a chica who appears on this board may be, there are three possible outcomes that comprise 90% of all eventual outcomes:
    6a) GPS develops
    6b) 840s crawl out of the woodwork, or
    6c) A Captain Save a Ho appears

One thing is for sure, there is no upside to introducing a chica to this board. I would say that any monger who does that is a serious malinche.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    The best chicas have never posted on this board.
    I just want to tell mongers, lot of chicas I know read this board. You will be shocked to know the kind of pros and non.pros who read this board. And no, I have not introduced them to this board. They know of this board. You can say " the earth slipped put from under my feet" when the sort of women have told me they read this board! Its interesting but shocking and scary too. Many of the women who read this board are actually able to pin point some of the guys as well, who post here! Many of the women who read this board are hookers ( with excellent command over English language) but they prefer not to post here or take clients from here! Many of the women who read this board are the expats from Uk, US, Europe etc. Many of the women who read this board are the educated high-profile, non-pro Argentine chicks. Yes sir, believe it or not! One of the reasons, I toned down my posts in last couple of years. And one of the reasons, i will prefer it to be a "paid" board albeit it may cost 1 us$ a year.

Posting Limitations