Thread: CreamFields 2012

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    So you want to pick-up non-working girls do you?

Then this is what you need :

Good Spanish, good Bullshit and good drugs! That's how you can pick-up non-pros, play the American Tourist part well and either say your here for a short time, a long time or you come here often; it just depends on the situation or the girl. Also, certain age groups are easier than others. It's just like High School but a little bit harder.

My hobby is to pick-up the working girls for free, it's a lot more challenging and it makes you feel better because it means they REALLY want to be with you; afterall, they get fucked all the time so most of them are bored with sex after a few years in the business.

Unlike some drunken Local girl that has a boyfriend and just wants to fuck an American for 1 night.

TL
    I don't agree with you TL. Fucking working girls for free is easy. All you need to do is take them for a drink (coffee will do) to any nice place, play psychiatrist with them for an hour and if they have no clients that night you get a free fuck.

With non pro girls you need to date them two or three times and play psychiatrist for longer. Lucky for me a huge amount of them have daddy issues so finally they end up in bed. Then the next day you have to listen to a load of bullshit about if what they did was right or wrong and then you fuck them again. This will go on till you are tired of listening to their crap and move on to another one.

The kind of non pro you need to 'buy' with drugs are the biggest pain in the ass. They have so many issues you get tired of them before you even fuck them.

My favourites are the late 30 early 40 year old divorcees. You'll find many in great shape. They know what they want and they know what you want. There is also a great swingers community in BA but it's not so easy to get in. You have to be invited by a well known member and now and then you have to do charity fucking.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Pick-Up 101

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    You know how to pick up non-pros? Any advice / tips?

Creamfields is so far BTW, how do people get home? Taxi is going to be expensive especially if people live in Belgrano, Palermo, and Recolata area.
    So you want to pick-up non-working girls do you?

Then this is what you need :

Good Spanish, good Bullshit and good drugs! That's how you can pick-up non-pros, play the American Tourist part well and either say your here for a short time, a long time or you come here often; it just depends on the situation or the girl. Also, certain age groups are easier than others. It's just like High School but a little bit harder.

My hobby is to pick-up the working girls for free, it's a lot more challenging and it makes you feel better because it means they REALLY want to be with you; afterall, they get fucked all the time so most of them are bored with sex after a few years in the business.

Unlike some drunken Local girl that has a boyfriend and just wants to fuck an American for 1 night.

TL

Jejeje

Click image for larger version

Name:	CreamfieldsBA12.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	28567

Well you know the score, got som VIP tickets, transfer and so on, free drinks too! But have not made up my min if I am going.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    They can pre arrange a personal, private chauffeur ahead of time.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com
    With all due respect Fred, how can someone find you in a maze of 60, 000 drugged out people?

An I-Pad just won't cut it when you are seeing triple!

I guess you guys can pick a spot but it will be a fucking mess Dude!

R

Creamfields is so far BTW, how do people get home? Taxi is going to be expensive especially if people live in Belgrano, Palermo, and Recolata area.
    They can pre arrange a personal, private chauffeur ahead of time.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    It's the bring he chicas back to the house soundtrack. I'm turning 40 early next year and bald BTW, no grey. I know ican get laid for free in a BA disco without a doubt. If you have no confidence that you can do it you will fail chicas can smell failure.

For me cream fields would be rockstar, and I would prolly have a free ride home.

David Guetta

It's the bring he chicas back to the house soundtrack. I'm turning 40 early next year and bald BTW, no grey. I know ican get laid for free in a BA disco without a doubt. If you have no confidence that you can do it you will fail chicas can smell failure.

Believe it or not there are more drugs in us raves than in a BA discos. But BA quality is much better. Coke and E. If you find The right guy or better yet have a club connection. I kept trying to buy e day trip and was offered really good blow I did a little bump for free snow was amazed, got out asap before I wanted more LOL. Found e 5 mins after one pill 60pesos could feel it hit my stomach. Was feeling happy 14 hours later.

For me cream fields would be rockstar, and I would prolly have a free ride home.

I don't like David Guetta

If you manage yourself to stay sober and avoid the police (not really possible unless you drive like Bruce Willis in a movie) ARS 100 it's the official parking cost.

Last week, unofficial parking in the streets (supported, or, overlooked by the police) cost was ARS 250 per car (river-plate vs boca game).

Anyway, tickets are for sale in here.

http://www.multiticket.com.ar/eventos/creamfields.htm

Official cost is ARS 420 + 10% agency commission and you may not buy it directly from CreamFields.

Plus, now you'll need to get to the race track of Buenos Aires to buy the tickets in advance.

And please do not forget to bring your own supply! It's very important!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

I like David Guetta. I don't want to turn this into a big thing about who likes and who hates people playing this show. I'm not sure I can get there in time for the 11th. Does anyone know if I have to buy a ticket in advance or can I get one at the door with no problem. At regular prices not scalper prices. I'm also a little concerned about getting back to recoletta. I'll pay 100 pesos no problem but I don't want to get jammed for $600+.

All I needed to see was this name. I'm interested, anyone else plan on going?
    All I needed was to see his name to guarantee I'll be staying as far away as possible!

Each to their own I guess.

Yep, I going with the current wife.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]

2012 LineUp

http://www.creamfieldsba.com/line-up.php

David Guetta.

Calvin Harris.

Paul Van Dyk.

Richie Hawtin presents ENTER.

Sven Vath.

Loco Dice.

Fedde Le Grand.

Hernáand Cattáneo.

Dubfire.

Steve Lawler.

James Zabiela.

Alesso.

Jamie Jones.

Solomun.

Guy Gerber.

Infected Mushroom.

Art Department.

Nervo.

Cosmic Gate with Emma Hewitt.

Reboot.

BT.

Mathias Kaden.

Michael Woods.

Barem.

Henry Saiz.

Sascha Dive.

Guti.

Dorian Paic.

Poncho.

Matador.

Mark Eteson.

Renato Ratier.

Afterlife.

Franco Cinelli.

Le Freak Selector.

Deep Mariano.

Leandro Fresco.

Facu Carri.

Soundexile.

Guille Quero.

Marcos Paz.

Big Fabio.

Luis Nieva

Cream Fields

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Driving there is not advised. Well, driving back is the problem.

I've been to CreamFields Buenos Aires last year. Cabs quoted up to ARS 600 to the ride back to recoleta.

I believe this year it's going to be a lot more.

I handled to speak with a guy and his group and call a private driver who did several trips for ARS 100 while not vomiting in his car and transporting up to 4 pax per trip.

I've been to CreamFields Punta del Este, soo much better.

Talking about girls, you'd better get your lineup before.

While possible to make some kind of contact, local girls are overprotected by their groups. It's not impossible as a couple of reliable sources told me successful stories, but it's the exception. All these horny guys fishing for girls in the Fields makes the supply hard to find fresh fish.

The other problem is about the FANTASY of finding the extras. Again, your own supply will work much better, even if your own supply is not great.

However it can be a great experience and get ready to spend ARS 1. 000 or less to make it regular, or, do the right contacts and spend up to ARS 4. 000 to get a much better experience at the Smirnoff VIP, with transportation, good looking girls around and some extra stuff.
    Cream Fields :

99. 99% of the people at the Rave are on X, Drops, Acid , Weed or Ketamine at a minimum; or ALL of the above. If you are sober your chance of picking up a girl drops by 90%. It does not matter if you are a Stud. It's a 60, 000 person drug fest. Too many hard dicks and wasted non-pros, you really have to like the music and the scene and it has to show in your face. You can't fake it.

Good Luck,

TL

The problem with CreamFields

Driving there is not advised. Well, driving back is the problem.

I've been to CreamFields Buenos Aires last year. Cabs quoted up to ARS 600 to the ride back to recoleta.

I believe this year it's going to be a lot more.

I handled to speak with a guy and his group and call a private driver who did several trips for ARS 100 while not vomiting in his car and transporting up to 4 pax per trip.

I've been to CreamFields Punta del Este, soo much better.

Talking about girls, you'd better get your lineup before.

While possible to make some kind of contact, local girls are overprotected by their groups. It's not impossible as a couple of reliable sources told me successful stories, but it's the exception. All these horny guys fishing for girls in the Fields makes the supply hard to find fresh fish.

The other problem is about the FANTASY of finding the extras. Again, your own supply will work much better, even if your own supply is not great.

However it can be a great experience and get ready to spend ARS 1. 000 or less to make it regular, or, do the right contacts and spend up to ARS 4. 000 to get a much better experience at the Smirnoff VIP, with transportation, good looking girls around and some extra stuff.

Posting Limitations