Thread: Cuidad de la Paz @502

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by LateNightExcur

Reason will prevail

The idea you put forth was so unbelievably bad that I couldn't help myself. I won't say I over reacted because I don't think I did. I will agree to give it a rest since it seems you may have changed your mind. I hate keyboard warriors and I kind of acted like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    As far as the relative risks of anal vs. Vaginal vs. Oral and how it decreases in that order, just do some research. For one thing the anus tears quite easily, the vagina somewhat easily, and the mouth less easily. Start with that basic concept.
    Makes sense, got it. Thanks!

As far as the relative risks of anal vs. Vaginal vs. Oral and how it decreases in that order, just do some research. For one thing the anus tears quite easily, the vagina somewhat easily, and the mouth less easily. Start with that basic concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    UH not so much, except it was vag not anal that he was talking about raping. Which he has now backed off on due the immediate smackdown from several members myself included. Yeah for us!
    Don't want to get defensive or be a party pooper and stop you from celebrating your "win", but I just want to say that I never brought up anything about "raping", and please excuse me if it came across as that way. Nor am I backing down or have backed off from any smackdown, because there is nothing to back off from. Clarification was and is what was needed for the mis-communication on my part. When I re-read my original post, I can see how others might have interpreted it.

Skin condoms, as opposed to latex condoms, are less effective in preventing disease. I must have misunderstood something on this thread. I was talking about coming in some woman's mouth. If she is sucking your dick without a rubber, that should be the eventual and predictable result. Then it turned into anal rape, or bareback anal, or else I misunderstood. Bareback anal is orders of magnitude more dangerous than CIM, for either party. That is the one line I never crossed in BA. All the other lines began to look like dots after a while.

So if I misunderstood something, which I think I must have, I apologize.
    Thanks for understanding. Sometimes a misuse of words, wrongly phrased ideas / thoughts leads to a completely different take on the issue, the deviation of the mind and quick judgements. We're all here for similar reasons, to share our thoughts, opinions and advice (well that's at least for me) and not in any way am I trying to do anything demeaning to women who offer their services or offend anyone. Wouldn't want to start a flame war on a forum either!

However one thing I would like to know is the following. In terms of skin to skin contact (how STI / STD's are transmitted) how is BBBJ & CIM not as dangerous as bareback anal or vaginal sex? I mean if you look at it this way, they are both bareback skin to skin contact. How about DATY? Same concept. Obviously there is risk to any action one decides to take, but why is BBBJ & CIM more prevalent, more acceptable and have / has the "OK" factor compared to unprotected sex? Would appreciate some thoughts and feedback from you guys.

Thanks!

Skin condoms, as opposed to latex condoms, are less effective in preventing disease. I must have misunderstood something on this thread. I was talking about coming in some woman's mouth. If she is sucking your dick without a rubber, that should be the eventual and predictable result. Then it turned into anal rape, or bareback anal, or else I misunderstood. Bareback anal is orders of magnitude more dangerous than CIM, for either party. That is the one line I never crossed in BA. All the other lines began to look like dots after a while.

UH not so much, except it was vag not anal that he was talking about raping. Which he has now backed off on due the immediate smackdown from several members myself included. Yeah for us!

My point here is, unless you want to die, having accidental unprotected sex with a working girl is not fun.

There are some skin condoms, lubricated, and as for sensitive sensations works great. No need to fuck without rubber. And if you want to die, better is using other suicide resources. I wanted to live and keep myself healthy. My 2 cents.

Most important word

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    It happened to me, and it was accidental.
    The most important word here is accidental, well that and everything was all right after two weeks.

It happened to me, and it was accidental. Girl from Hook's. Arranged a good deal and I waited a few mins, and she was there, dressed like a normal girl, so we walk together to a kiosk for condoms, the only brand the kiosk guy had at that time was a white box with a flower "tulipans".

40 mins later she was riding on top, and she did it very well. Condom ripped and I was like "shit" but she wanted to keep fucking. As quick as possible I was in the shower and I've been at least 2 weeks later in a chica break until they gave me some examinations results, and it was all right.

I'm not religious but desperation makes you pray for hope.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    LateNightExcur.

There's a lot of stuff on this board that is mild to vehement argument over opinions but overall is just that. No real right or wrong, but I'm hoping that in this case my opinion is shared by the many rather than the few. You've crossed over into that special territory of crazy that doesn't belong here.

Not my board, not playing board cop, really up to Jackson, by just my opinion for now. You seem to be basically asking what will happen, how much trouble you'll be in, if you do some sort of unwilling sexual penetration without condom to a female who had consented to only covered sex but is taken without permission bareback, with the explicit example of "Also what happens if she is on all 4's and you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission?"

We're all anon here for most part but it's not like impossible to hide. And I don't want to be anywhere near or associated in any way with the possibly mistaken belief that this board is where a bunch of want to-be rapists hang out asking how, what, and type of issues that will arise if they rape someone.

If you don't see bareback penetration when "you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission" as an act of rape, you are one sick puppy and again, in my opinion, should be booted off the board before the rest of us are contaminated by association.

My. 02 cents
    I never intended to come across as a person you described and it was a little bit extreme and over exaggerated (the way you described). The only reason why I asked is because after seeing what DH told me (please see the following)...

Or don't say anything at all, fire when ready, and laugh like hell as you apologize. That works too.
    ... this thought came into my head and I was curious to know what have you guys done before. I respect these women and would never do it myself for obvious reasons. You can tell if I would have done it, I wouldn't be asking all these questions. What DH told me in the quote above made me think about how a lot of men out there do a lot of things w / o permission and simply think it is okay by apologizing afterwards which I don't think is correct. Jackson may remove this since it is going way off topic, but nonetheless thank you to the ones who have taught me and AdventureSeeke how to ask for certain services / questions .

So you mean YOU want to do that. You are on your own there.
    So quick to judge though I understand if it gave you the wrong idea.

LateNightExcur.

There's a lot of stuff on this board that is mild to vehement argument over opinions but overall is just that. No real right or wrong, but I'm hoping that in this case my opinion is shared by the many rather than the few. You've crossed over into that special territory of crazy that doesn't belong here.

Not my board, not playing board cop, really up to Jackson, by just my opinion for now. You seem to be basically asking what will happen, how much trouble you'll be in, if you do some sort of unwilling sexual penetration without condom to a female who had consented to only covered sex but is taken without permission bareback, with the explicit example of "Also what happens if she is on all 4's and you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission?"

We're all anon here for most part but it's not like impossible to hide. And I don't want to be anywhere near or associated in any way with the possibly mistaken belief that this board is where a bunch of want to-be rapists hang out asking how, what, and type of issues that will arise if they rape someone.

If you don't see bareback penetration when "you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission" as an act of rape, you are one sick puppy and again, in my opinion, should be booted off the board before the rest of us are contaminated by association.

My. 02 cents

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

I must have lost my ability to understand english

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    Also what happens if she is on all 4's and you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission? I would assume she would raise hell & if she is part of a PV then the Madam would demand for more money?

Want to hear some thoughts on this topic.
    Because I'm fairly certain you're asking about having uninformed, non-consensual, unprotected sex with a privado girl. I guess it would be ok if your will is up to date. I'm not talking about dying from disease either. Except for that asshole that was hiding a camera filming girls without their consent then posting stills showing their faces this has to be one of the worst ideas I've ever read on the board.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

So you mean YOU want to do that. You are on your own there.

What the heck gave you that idea? I don't even like anal. I have done it with a few chicas but never in a privado. You must have misunderstood me.
    I must have phrased it in a bad way. I was trying to ask about vaginal sex and I meant inserting w / o rubber into her (not anal). How is this viewed upon in terms of hygiene, safety, STI / D etc. I'm sure w / o permission would make it a problem if she is not okay with it, but how big of a problem? Would she end it right there or raise hell to some extent? Anyone experienced this before.

Are women down here usually (on the pill)?

Hope this clarifies my question.

What the heck gave you that idea? I don't even like anal. I have done it with a few chicas but never in a privado. You must have misunderstood me.

Posting Limitations