Thread: Reports on each chica

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Repeat: Kiara from Eva's Online! No Lizet! No Aurora / Maria!

I was so very happy with the "GFE" with Kiara that I saw here again today. A wonderful slim and lightweight Spinner, extremely good atitude and willing to please. She went all out 100% for me. Very recommened. I will repeat.

I also wanted to try her partner Lizet who on the Eva's website looks like a modest school teacher but she had taken another guy by the time I arrived. She told me to wait 30 minutes outside. So I waited in the stairwell and after 30 minutes I rang the bell. Her customer left and she said she can only see me for 30 minutes. I declined and left. I will not see Lizet and I do not recommend her.

I also, did not see Aurora / Maria. She advertised a free 30 minute session if I would bring her candy from the USA, I did bring her a 1 kilo bag of M&Ms (peanut butter) and a 2 kilo container of red licorice. So when I arrived now she changes the transaction and wants me to pay for an additional 90 minutes. So, I was to pay for 2 hours and she would give me 30 minutes free. NO! I don't do business with scammers. I did not see Aurora / Maria and I did not give her the 3 kilos of candy either. I did drive 2 hours roundtrip to get the candy as I live very far from town. I do NOT recommend Aurora / Maria and I do NOT recommend bringing her anything back from the USA. I heard from a friend that she was complaining that I did not give her the candy. Sorry, but I gave the candy to my maids. They enjoyed the red licorice and peanut butter M&Ms. And they were very happy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Kiara from Eva's Online

I had a great time with Kiara from Eva's Online today. Petite and very light weighing about 95 pounds, Kiara was very romantic and passionate. She works Monday through Saturday, 12:00 (noon) to 19:00 or 20:00. (Info available on Eva's site). 350 ARS for regular and 450 ARS for completo. Very recommended and I will definetly repeat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Later reprised in 'The Further Adventures of Nick Danger. '

Drink to me only with thine fox.
    He stopped on a dime. Unfortunately, the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket.

Later reprised in 'The Further Adventures of Nick Danger. '

Drink to me only with thine fox.

Her name was Magil and she called herself Lil, but everyone knew her as Nancy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

And then they have different names and nicknames in real life too. My first amigovia's name was Stella Maris but her family called her Tita. Another one was Roxana Lorena and some of her relatives called her Roxana and some Lorena and some Babi which she refused to explain. Nicknames are very common all over the Spanish speaking world and will often refer to some unfortunate characteristic or disaster that has befallen a person, such as Manco, Rengo, Tuerto, Nano (for midget "enano") and things of this nature. The other rich source of nicknames, given that there is almost always a bunch of siblings, is how your siblings cutely mispronounce your name. So a name like Celaya becomes Lala, etc.

Huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    I was reading this thread.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...23-Lola-Mimosa

I wish to put some information online in return but I find it so hard, since girls they change their names and phone numbers that makes impossible to discuss about each girl in particular.

I find much better to make points on the living, spots and nightclubs, so you get prevented of rip-offs and you can get knowledge about where to go and where not to go.
    It's one of the bizarre Argie things hoss. I was at a PV the other day and the girl was on their website with three different profiles, three different names, three different numbers, then at the PV she didn't use any of them. That would be like Coke calling itself, fizzy, cola, and sparky, then at the store having the label read drinky. Don't even bother trying to figure it out.

Reports on each chica

I was reading this thread.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...23-Lola-Mimosa

I wish to put some information online in return but I find it so hard, since girls they change their names and phone numbers that makes impossible to discuss about each girl in particular.

I find much better to make points on the living, spots and nightclubs, so you get prevented of rip-offs and you can get knowledge about where to go and where not to go.