Thread: Massage

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Morgando69
    Of course I was joking! I am not yet a suicidal maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    I could not believe my eyes when I read your post. You cannot really be serious when you say that you would permit a hooker to come under the same roof as your wife. If you are not high on something, then you must be joking, a masochist or insane.

Tres3

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    I could not believe my eyes when I read your post. You cannot really be serious when you say that you would permit a hooker to come under the same roof.

Tres3
    As mentioned before, don't let a stranger or someone you do not know very well go into your house. This should be common sense! It's like inviting a robber into your own house!

I see another potential problem here:

'I'm looking for a Chica who can turn up at my house looking like a professional masseur'

Masseur is masculine while chica is feminine so you are asking for a chica who looks like a buffed up guy and I am not sure that will get you the results you want. But, you seem pretty kinky so maybe it will. Now if you want a buffed up guy who looks like a chica, head for Córdoba and Esmeralda around 2 AM. I think you want a chica who looks like a masseuse, who is actually a puta. Good look in any event.

I agree it makes no sense to bring a hooker into your house if you are married, but if you do, does that make you a masochist or a sadist? It's quite demeaning to your spouse. I suppose it is a common fantasy but I think an Argentinian might say that is why god created privados, or something like that.

What Have You Been Smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgando69  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a Chica who can turn up at my house looking like a professional masseur with a collapsible massage table so my wife, or the cleaner, who may or may not be in the house believes that I am having some physio treatment for my back. The reality is that whilst I love a good massage, I would also be expecting some additional services! I live in belgrano and have a room at the top of the house. She obviously cannot look like a tart! Any ideas gentlemen? And to make it easier, I am prepared to advance the right candidate the cash to purchase a portable massage table and nice white uniform. Look forward to hearing any ideas!
    I could not believe my eyes when I read your post. You cannot really be serious when you say that you would permit a hooker to come under the same roof as your wife. If you are not high on something, then you must be joking, a masochist or insane.

Tres3

Not Worth It!

Exactly! Either she will join in or I get divorced. I'm a winner both ways!

QUOTE=Daddy Rulz; 428803]Because you will be in the middle of the release and your wife will come in.
    [/QUOTE]Just not worth it!

Half of your money for a rub down?

Teach your wife how to give you a massage and a proper reach around!

A much better deal!

TL.

Never allow an unknown into your house in BA!

Exactly! Either she will join in or I get divorced. I'm a winner both ways!

QUOTE=Daddy Rulz; 428803]Because you will be in the middle of the release and your wife will come in.[/QUOTE]

Why not in call? I hate organising telos or going to privados. What's the problem with some Chica turning up at my house and pretending to be a professional masseur?
    Because you will be in the middle of the release and your wife will come in.

Why not in call? I hate organising telos or going to privados. What's the problem with some Chica turning up at my house and pretending to be a professional masseur?

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 428801]Don't do incall!

Kevins knows the BEST massage therapist in town. Maybe Paranaj, or something like that. Go to a Real Day Spa in Micro Centro but it may be a man that tweeks you. I guess you can buy a table and have someone come over but it may not be a Real massage. Go to China Town near you and look for a Real massage, forget the Happy Ending.

There are a lot of girls that will rub on you in town though.

Reminds me of the place that rubs on your penis to relieve the tension in your neck!

Good Luck,

TL[/QUOTE]

Don't Do Incall!

I'm looking for a Chica who can turn up at my house looking like a professional masseur with a collapsible massage table so my wife, or the cleaner, who may or may not be in the house believes that I am having some physio treatment for my back. The reality is that whilst I love a good massage, I would also be expecting some additional services! I live in belgrano and have a room at the top of the house. She obviously cannot look like a tart! Any ideas gentlemen? And to make it easier, I am prepared to advance the right candidate the cash to purchase a portable massage table and nice white uniform. Look forward to hearing any ideas!
    Don't do incall!

Kevins knows the BEST massage therapist in town. Maybe Paranaj, or something like that. Go to a Real Day Spa in Micro Centro but it may be a man that tweeks you. I guess you can buy a table and have someone come over but it may not be a Real massage. Go to China Town near you and look for a Real massage, forget the Happy Ending.

There are a lot of girls that will rub on you in town though.

Reminds me of the place that rubs on your penis to relieve the tension in your neck!

Good Luck,

TL

Massage

Posting Limitations