Thread: Non-Pros; no fun

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by LateNightExcur

The most interesting man in the world

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because I met a girl named Paz that worked for a Polo magazine and banged her for 6 days. I also chatted up my waitress at a Restaurant in recoletta and banged her with ease as well. I also could have banged a girl in a mom and pop store but didn't really have time. OH shit.. The best one was a girl with a tongue ring at a bar that tore me up at the bar with her kisses. We couldn't get into my building later that night so I paid for a hotel next door and banged her little 22 year old ass until I passed out. Girls are girls anywhere in this world.
    Read about my exploits here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Walte.../dp/0141182911.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

So Runner Up, your contributions to this forum have been as follows:

To tell us you know some people so stupid that you compared them to an African.

That you fired someone that worked for you for 1½ years because of their politics.

That you killed someone.

That you're a stud.

Yeah, thanks for that.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Never, EVER going to happen here. Even with good Spanish skills. One of the major cultural differences in comparison to North America and Western Europe. Along with the whole extended family thing and the forming of 95% of lifelong friendships before leaving school. (Breaking into those circles is very, very difficult. Apparently the rewards are worth it once you manage it, but it's virtually impossible.)

I'm accustomed to being able to speak to anyone in public, but you do it here and you'll get the sort of look that you'd expect if you'd just farted in an elevator. I tried it when I first got here, on the subte, in the supermarket etc. Soon got the message!
    That's funny because I met a girl named Paz that worked for a Polo magazine and banged her for 6 days. I also chatted up my waitress at a restaurant in Recoletta and banged her with ease as well. I also could have banged a girl in a mom and pop store but didn't really have time. OH shit.. The best one was a girl with a tongue ring at a bar that tore me up at the bar with her kisses. We couldn't get into my building later that night so I paid for a hotel next door and banged her little 22 year old ass until I passed out. Girls are girls anywhere in this world.

El Verde

El Verde ran out of business. Crowd went mainly to Puerto Madero's La madeleine. Keep in mind it's NOT the Madeleine in front to Excedra, La madeleine has 2 or more branches.

Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    Narcotraficante
    Very Funny and Very True!

And I DO know a lot about that!

1. 2 million dollars in the mid 80's when a mil was a mil!

86 to 88.

Well beyond the statutes of limitations.

Life was GRAND!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    Talking about money to blow, I was thinking which areas (career) in Latin America would you make a lot of money (at an early age, think 20's)?
    Narcotraficante

The hard way

You want to do this the hard way, or the easy way? Somehow I knew you'd say that! Let's dance!

Muchas Gracias

Very insightful TL and agualung, muchas gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    And tip the SHIT out of the bartender right in front of the girl, something that she has NEVER seen in her life! Texas Style! It's just monopoly money.

TL

P. S. S. The After-Office girls are 25 to 45 at Musem, Danzon, Milion. Mostly about 28 to 36 though.

The Hags at El Verde are 45 plus if it's still open.

And READ THE BIBLE! The insider's guide on picking up women, I have a copy that has been handed down from monger to monger for many years.
    You happen to have a pdf copy of the bible? Or is it only available hardcopy? Would appreciate it if you can pass it on the legacy. I'll make it shine!

At times I wish I had the money to blow and even if I did I wouldn't know if it would be worth it or not (obviously until after the fact). How much is a good tip, $50 pesos?

Talking about money to blow, I was thinking which areas (career) in Latin America would you make a lot of money (at an early age, think 20's)? In the States has always been finance with investment banks or tech with big players like Google / FB, but then you would be working your ass off you wouldn't even get a chance to see day light let alone go out! Managers, Directors all make a lot, but then again it takes a years to get there.

Also, are the after-office girls or older women into younger men? From what I've seen down here, there are more good looking MILF's down here compared to the States, correct me if I'm wrong though. Either I am right on this one or I just can't seem to get the idea that ALL (most; in terms of ratio) Argentine women are gorgeous out of my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Interesting questions.

It depends a lot on the girl. Reading the girl is the number one skill needed to pick one up.

1- This often works on Argentine girls. They like "macho" men. But if you are a foreigner, especially American I wouldn't try it.

2- This often works. Don't over do it. Make her laugh. Women go for men that make them laugh.

3- Works with some but not too often. Many would try to use you.

4- Also works. A bit heavier on the flirt and less on the gentleman. Once again, make her laugh!

5- A modification on (4). Play psychologist. Pretend to listen to the bullshit they have to say. Pretend to be interested in it. Make yourself look solid. Someone that doesn't take crap (not in a Macho style but in a solid no nonsense way). This works better if you are American. Still find a way to make her laugh.
    Appreciate the breakdown. Laughing is key to the game in this case.

1- Why not if American? You make it seem like this would be a red flag if done by an American.

Laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Interesting questions.

It depends a lot on the girl. Reading the girl is the number one skill needed to pick one up.

1- This often works on Argentine girls. They like "macho" men. But if you are a foreigner, especially American I wouldn't try it.

2- This often works. Don't over do it. Make her laugh. Women go for men that make them laugh.

4- Also works. A bit heavier on the flirt and less on the gentleman. Once again, make her laugh!

5- A modification on (4). Play psychologist. Pretend to listen to the bullshit they have to say. Pretend to be interested in it. Make yourself look solid. Someone that doesn't take crap (not in a Macho style but in a solid no nonsense way). This works better if you are American. Still find a way to make her laugh.
    Making a girl laugh is the key to Victory! The key to her Chastity Belt.

You can DUMB DOWN your Spanish even more and exaggerate your accent to make yourself more adoreable, ask stupid or funny questions, not stupid.

And READ THE BIBLE! The insider's guide on picking up women, I have a copy that has been handed down from monger to monger for many years.

Basically whatever you learned in High School still applies.

TL.

I was accused of being the Wilt Chamberlain of BA the other day! No offense taken!

For non-pros, what type of approach should be used down here in BA?

1) Agressive / pushy type. What I see with some guys down here. Good if the girl is interested or a pushover, if not, you might come off as a jerk / a*hole.

2) Flirty approach, this would be a quick process if she is interested, but if not, you'll just come off as flirty.

3) Gentlemen style. How a gentlemen would do it, but this would take a long time. If she's not interested, you'll still be a gentlemen in her eyes (if she introduces you to her other friends, expect good words to be said)

4) Casual talk with some hints & indicator of interests here and there. This would be a mix of gentlemen style and the flirty approach.

5) You got a better idea?

Thanks guys!
    Interesting questions.

Gentlemen Finish Last

1) Agressive / pushy type. What I see with some guys down here. Good if the girl is interested or a pushover, if not, you might come off as a jerk / a*hole.

2) Flirty approach, this would be a quick process if she is interested, but if not, you'll just come off as flirty.

3) Gentlemen style. How a gentlemen would do it, but this would take a long time. If she's not interested, you'll still be a gentlemen in her eyes (if she introduces you to her other friends, expect good words to be said)

4) Casual talk with some hints & indicator of interests here and there. This would be a mix of gentlemen style and the flirty approach.

Thanks guys!
    Gentelmen Finish Last :

Although few on this board would believe it, I am a true gentleman with the girls when it MATTERS! However, if your in a situation and your talking to a new girl the exact moment that you leave her alone to go take a piss she will be swarmed by the local vultures that are super aggressive hard dicks. I say play it cool, let them know that you are an American and that you would like to learn Spanish and the city and the clubs. DO NOT ask them if they would like a drink, ask them what they want to drink. If you ask it's a yes or no question. Follow through with all the qualifying questions and act like you actually give a shit.

And flirt, directly and indirectly, these girls LOVE it. Think James Bond .You should hear some of the most outrageous pick-up lines on the street! They don't work but they are really funny at times. And tip the SHIT out of the bartender right in front of the girl, something that she has NEVER seen in her life! Texas Style! It's just monopoly money.

TL

P. S. When it get's to be around 4am and your still alone you can just hop in a cab and go to Esmeralda 517 1B and call it a night.

P. S. S. The After-Office girls are 25 to 45 at Musem, Danzon, Milion. Mostly about 28 to 36 though.

The Hags at El Verde are 45 plus if it's still open.

Type of Approach

Thanks guys!

"Museum" on Thursday nights;
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday works better, after midnight.
    Going alone okay? By the way how's the scene over there? Are these college girls or older girls/women?

these are great bars to meet local girls in huge groups of 13 or 14 at a time; all of these are "After-Office" bars that open around 8pm.
    Little near no chances. Greater idea would be get there but never alone.
    How come little near no chances?

I don't really get the 2nd sentence. So it's a good idea to go there, but just don't go alone?

Older eazy lays are at "Verde"
    Out of business.
    Thanks for the update!

Another choice is to take a hooker to a swinger's club and swap her for some free rides.
    Going alone it's almost a sperm-suicide, I've been to Anchorena 1121, admission is like going to a privado and star new, no way.

Much better idea is, again, going with a girl you already know.
    I assume like with a friend? But I'd rather have the friend to myself to do an exchange; well the exchange can happen after.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Never, EVER going to happen here. Even with good Spanish skills. One of the major cultural differences in comparison to North America and Western Europe. Along with the whole extended family thing and the forming of 95% of lifelong friendships before leaving school. (Breaking into those circles is very, very difficult. Apparently the rewards are worth it once you manage it, but it's virtually impossible.)

I'm accustomed to being able to speak to anyone in public, but you do it here and you'll get the sort of look that you'd expect if you'd just farted in an elevator. I tried it when I first got here, on the subte, in the supermarket etc. Soon got the message!
    I feel you!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    @Latenightexcur,

I have had some success with non-pros but not meeting them in night clubs or subtes. It was more through networking. Attending normal weekend parties of my Argentine friends. And then meeting new people there. And then networking with them and so on. I tried the nightclubs 3-4 yrs ago and soon realized, its not worth it. Getting introduced properly by a Argentine to another Argentine helped more.

What you seek will work more in Lima and Colombia. Especially in Lima, where girls stare at you and like to be approached by you. It also works in Brazil but not as much as in Lima.
    Totally agree. I'm definitely going to cut down my nightclub excursions from now on and focus more on the networking and meeting friends through friends.

Lima! Never been, but now that you mentioned it will keep that in mind, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Be a guest lecturer at UBA, join an athletic group, go to the same cafe everyday and start slow with the waitress. Girls here like exotics, which we are all one of.
    Talk about waitress, I recently went to a bar and one of the waitress there is pretty nice looking. God, I need to visit there more often, but in all honesty, I know it's going to be a long tug-of-war just to get a waitress interested. Think I might need to revisit a pickup forum just to pick up this waitress.

Define exotics please.

Depending on your age and looks you can work the Foreign girls without a problem, the drunk English, Irish, American, etc on vacation in the clubs or at the Hostels and there are a few clubs with 24 to 44 year old Non-Pros that you will have better luck with.

Namely "El Gran Bar Danzon" on wed and Thursday nights,"Opera Town" on Thursday nights and "Museum" on Thursday nights; these are great bars to meet local girls in huge groups of 13 or 14 at a time; all of these are "After-Office" bars that open around 8pm.

Older eazy lays are at "Verde", just buy them a few drinks. They are quite a bit older than what I prefer. Or Conc (?) on Cordoba and Florida almost, it's a "Senior's" bar; no one under 30 is allowed, it's like a 70's disco. Pick-up scene.

Another choice is to take a hooker to a swinger's club and swap her for some free rides.

TL
    You are the man TL! Although the targeting tourist idea is kind of a cheap way out, it is still a good one. Though I still want to pick up a local girl. After all they say Argentina has the most beautiful women in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    While I admit it would be difficult for a person who is only here for a few days or a week or two to "find" a "girlfriend" it is far from impossible. It depends on you, your luck and if you are really looking or just trying to get laid for free (or cheaply ). Spanish of course helps, but I remember scoring when my spanish was non existent. Most people on this board are not looking for this type of arrangement or are just looking in the wrong places.
    I'm mainly looking for, well, meeting locals, it can be a one time thing / short term girlfriend, but it would be nice if we could keep in touch and still be friends. You get me? And also to practice my spanish while I'm at it. It's going to be a two way street of course with me taking her out to dinner, movies etc.

Fixing some informations

"Museum" on Thursday nights;
    Wednesday works better, after midnight.

these are great bars to meet local girls in huge groups of 13 or 14 at a time; all of these are "After-Office" bars that open around 8pm.
    Little near no chances. Greater idea would be get there but never alone.

Older eazy lays are at "Verde"
    Out of business.

Going alone it's almost a sperm-suicide, I've been to Anchorena 1121, admission is like going to a privado and star new, no way.

Much better idea is, again, going with a girl you already know.

Posting Limitations